It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

edit on 15-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: posted in error

edit on 15-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Camera glitched for a bit. Now its back on , but seems the power is out there in the area?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yea half of the screen shows no power. Any idea how is that caused, has the distribution nmetworks been bombed or has it intentionally been shut down?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

TEL AVIV – Advisers from Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Units are in the Gaza Strip helping to oversee the firing of long-range rockets by jihadist groups there, according to informed Middle Eastern security officials.

The information comes as the Iranian-backed Islamic Jihad group today claimed responsibility for what it said was missile fire at Tel Aviv. The organization has claimed it fired Iranian Fajr-5 missiles aimed at Tel Aviv.

www.wnd.com...

If this is true I would not be at all surprised to see American troops inside Iran within a week, what do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Another round. Three miles away. Seems they are indiscriminately dropping artillery here, there, keeping people awake?

I hear the single prop engines again...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
BIG explosion just now on RT live feed

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Twitched

How reliable is the source?? Never heard of it before.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

I just lost live feed. I don't know about the power. I did not hear a report or incoming whoosh of artillery just before it went down, but I also saw some of the lights come back on briefly in the street below. Dunno.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
UPDATE: Several airstrikes on Gaza in the past 10 minutes. Close to a dozen. Reuters and RT camera were nearly taken out and briefly went offline. Sounds of other noises, possibly gunfire or tank fire can be heard along with the buzzing of drones overhead. If the rumors were right, then there is just under an hour until the alleged ground invasion begins (7pm Eastern time). The increase in airstrikes and possible gunfire could be an indication of the invasion. Though if you hear a lot of gunfire, that means ground combat and that is probably your best indication of troops entering Gaza

Live feeds: Reuters; RT News

If there are anymore that I am not aware of, please share them.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Tbh not sure, have only run across them a few times but I know In an RT video I watched earlier they did say they were using Iranian missiles. That's why I was saying IF it was true. Hope not but you never know.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
BBC world news channel reporting this now, saying Gaza is firing rockets at israel, terrorists in gaza mentioned. Favoring Israel blah blah blah

Gaza is being made the *bad guys* in this, no mention of all the children killed in Gaza.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twitched

Tbh not sure, have only run across them a few times but I know In an RT video I watched earlier they did say they were using Iranian missiles. That's why I was saying IF it was true. Hope not but you never know.

Of course they're using Iranian rockets. Where do you think they get them from? It's hardly a secret. Israel is using US bombs.

So much crazy chatter on Twitter right now - hard to know what's really going on. Tanks in Bethlehem and the West Bank? Fighting on the Egyptian border? These are all being reported. MSM very quiet right now.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Agree with your assessment. At this time and at this location, there is no light arms fire that I can hear. Just occasional Arty. Usually in pairs. Probably spotted by the drones overhead. I get nervous every time I hear that "drone". There are noises of heavy vehicles passing by once in a while on the darkened road below the RT camera. Heavy vehicles.

I was wondering if you could... do we know what direction the RT camera is facing? From where in Gaza?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Agree with your assessment. At this time and at this location, there is no light arms fire that I can hear. Just occasional Arty. Usually in pairs. Probably spotted by the drones overhead. I get nervous every time I hear that "drone". There are noises of heavy vehicles passing by once in a while on the darkened road below the RT camera. Heavy vehicles.

I was wondering if you could... do we know what direction the RT camera is facing? From where in Gaza?

I do not know where either of them are facing, other than they are both said to be of/in the skyline

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Protect the Holy land!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well then I will hazard a guess. It would be bad for the operator to point it at Israel, I think. The artillery round I heard and saw came from behind the camera and impacted straight out. I think the RT camera is facing west, towards the ocean.

Thanks for the updates and views. Much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
Protect the Holy land!

Go and protect yourself.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
keep it cool now. Btw, did anyone see that CNN interview with residents inside of Gaza trough Skype when the guys neighbourhood got bombed and the connection was cut to the TV station? Crazy.

Any news about the supposed invasion? Has it been confirmed by any newsstations yet?

And also, again, I think you all are doing a great job on this thread, keep us updated!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
any news on the ground assault???

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
keep it cool now. Btw, did anyone see that CNN interview with residents inside of Gaza trough Skype when the guys neighbourhood got bombed and the connection was cut to the TV station? Crazy.

Any news about the supposed invasion? Has it been confirmed by any newsstations yet?

And also, again, I think you all are doing a great job on this thread, keep us updated!

Well the rumors were 7pm Eastern time, but those are just rumors. Nothing has been confirmed or denied.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join