It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bluebeam 'alien attack' on NYC forecast in Avengers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Since movies are the subject I can't help but think of Cabin in the Woods (which also had some very creepy undertones that reach farther than just a mere movie) and something that was said about them putting all sorts of red flags and clues about but the sacrifices had to make the choice to ignore them. They had to choose to ignore the Harbinger and proceed down the road anyway it was through that choice to ignore that they basically gave their consent for what was to follow. Maybe clues get dropped in movies because thats the thing that people pay the most attention to. Thats why things like product placement within film matter so much. Sad thing is, even if you put warnings on billboards....place harbingers of doom at every intersection....people will still proceed further, ignoring them. Too many have to learn the hard way.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayDub113
reply to post by SpearMint

I read a story along the lines of a robot-type race made contact with the Japanese government at some point? Not up on the details at all, is that what you are referring to? Links or sources would be greatly appreciated.

My point was it's about aliens, it was not out of place in that movie.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

So you are saying an alien invasion in movie about alien invasions is perhaps to be expected?

Ha. Fair enough, is that your contribution to the thread? Awesome! Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayDub113

So you are saying an alien invasion in movie about alien invasions is perhaps to be expected?

Ha. Fair enough, is that your contribution to the thread? Awesome! Thanks.

And was yours theorizing that an alien invasion in a movie about alien invasions is some kind of clue to future events put there purposely by those in charge? Awesome, thanks. Maybe there's a hidden message about what's to come in "War of the worlds" too?
edit on 15-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

That is obviously the only meaning for this. Someone call Director Fury and have him put the Avengers on standby in case "operation bus number" commences.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

No! Google it! IT IS THAT SIMPLE & YES THERE IS WAY MORE TO IT THAN COINCIDENCE when you open your eyes and look at the WHOLE Picture (Simpsons,Matrix ect...)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulldetector
SPOILER ALERT
(BUT ITS BEEN OUT FOR AGES)

The Avengers film was curious to say the least. Thor hammier than Porky Pig. Robert Downer Jr needing subtitles.The archer guy needing a personality. The guy playing Loki channelling Richard E Grant. And gorgeous Scarlett, mmm. And plot holes as big as a flying aircraft carrier.

The last set piece was full of messages. Literally, a blue beam shoots into the air allowing an alien attack on NYC. Couldn't be much more blatent. In one scene a bus is shown with a number on the roof. The camera shoots down, and lingers for no apparent reason. The number? 1123. So an elaborate false bluebeam attack on NYC could occur as early as 23 November 2012.
edit on 15-11-2012 by bulldetector because: Spoiler alert added

Dude you need help. Serious help. The cube was blue, what was it going to shoot, red beams of light? It was like that in Captain America, and Thor. So uh again what are you talking about. Also, anything in movies where the camera stops, a person could pick out and over analyze it. I'll say this. If 9/11 was shown on the simpsons, then how come the writer, animator or whomever it was that put that stuff there as "signs" hasn't been questioned by a court and held accountable for their knowledge on the situation? Same thing goes with everything else. You can make things appear to be what they aren't. Reality is alot of these "signs" are people like yourself WANTING to see something.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulldetector

Originally posted by SpearMint
Yeah because if something like that was planned it would make perfect sense to hide clues in an extremely popular film.

For what reason? Just for kicks?
edit on 15-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

Really?

Go read about the myriad of pop culture references to 9/11 preceding the event. Simpsons (twice), Lone Gunmen, Matrix, etc.

Something about TPTB needing to show things before they happen.

Keep up.

I think you will like this one

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have watched for Godzilla to walk through downtown Tokyo all my life, does not mean it is going to happen.

My point here is that Hollywood has always watched trends and calculate story themes into those trends.

Everything points to something big happening at some point in human history but we are not there yet as a conscious collective.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Independence Day, it's gonna happen!

Project Blue Beam is a joke and until any evidence of it's existence can be dug up...people that believe that # should be ashamed for feeding lies/disinfo into the rumor mill.

Thread lacks ANY content, just an opinion...quite frankly having an opinion doesn't constitute making a thread. IMHO. Where are the sources to back anything in this thread? Besides a bunch of hearsay and pipe dreams.

Proof of anything please.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Meh, or it could just be that Hollywood screen writers patrol ATS looking for crap to make movies on. Personally i don't think project blue beam even exists, except to take people's eyes off what is really going on.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Excellent movie analysis! And good observations about the attack and finding the number! Spooky. Glad I don't live in NYC.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'll play along. You're looking in the wrong place.

The first Avengers story in 1963 has Loki using projected illusions to dupe the Avengers. First the Hulk is fooled by an illusion of dynamite which causes him to wreck a train track and endangering the passengers. Then Thor is fooled by an illusion of the Hulk (who is assumed guilty because of what happened with the train) and then by Loki directly, using many mirror-images of himself to prevent Thor attacking the 'real' Loki. This is the Avengers' origin story.

The second story involves the Space Phantom who also uses projected illusions to try and defeat the newly-founded Avengers.

The third story involves Iron Man creating his own image projector. A few issues later, the Enchantress uses magic to much the same effect. That's the first three stories using the same theme as project bluebeam.

As for alien invasions, they're pretty much a staple of the Avengers and the skrulls, who can shape shift and present themselves as something else, are regular foes. Similarly, in the Ultimates (the updated/re-imagined Avengers which in many ways provides the template for the film-version of the Avengers), the second book was based on an alien invasion where the aliens were able to misrepresent themselves in a similar way (WWII nazi leaders were actually aliens).

However, it's all gaudy fantasy where witches marry androids, and Asgardian God works along side a culturally Christian star-spangled metaphor who was frozen in a block of ice for 20 years and a mentally unhinged men with the ability to shrink and grow to 60ft in size knocks his wife about, his wife, incidentally, can also fly and also shrink in size.

What's to gain from hiding project bluebeam in amongst this kind of 12 cent craziness? Comic readers have, until only recently, been thought of as a children or cellar-dwelling dweebs who should have grown out of this kind of reading material decades ago. Why make this the target demographic of project bluebeam?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekAngelSoldier

Really? Good analysis. That is like saying I watched the Avatar and I saw big blue aliens, obviously Hollywood is telling us we need to prepare for the big blue alien invasion. You have to read deeper to see the true meaning. We are the aliens, and the aliens are the humans. When big blue aliens show up we will just be like the Na'vi throwing rocks and shooting arrows at the technologically advanced alien race. Is that random enough?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

In 1994, he published Project Blue Beam (NASA), in which he detailed his claim that NASA, with the help of the United Nations, was attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically simulated Second Coming of Christ. He also gave talks on this topic.[3] Other conspiracy theorists have noted[4] the similarity of Project Blue Beam to the plots of Gene Roddenberry's unreleased 1975 Star Trek movie treatment The God Thing and the 1991 Star Trek: The Next Generation episode Devil's Due.

en.wikipedia.org...

People believe that?????

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Whoa there buddy don't be putting words in my mouth. I never said there were clues or anything of the sort.. I said the endings were the same.. that's all. Read much?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

It's a ritual, although the word "insurance" would make more sense I guess...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
i was at the world premiere for the avengers and robert downey jr pretty much confirmed everything the OP said, he told me to never speak of it but since the secret is out... the only conspiracy in the film i can think of is the 1 scene with the dr pepper truck flipping over, dr pepper paid how much for a half a second scene of a dp truck flipping over? and the world premiere didn't even have dr pepper inside, all they had was pepsi! i had to bring my own can of cherry dp inside after jacking it from the dp executive cooler outside, that is the real conspiracy if you ask me, also why was sam jackson so mad that i touched his white leather jacket? did he think my hands had popcorn butter on them or something? yes ok my hands had popcorn butter on them,

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Watched it the other night, pile of over-rated crap.

Originally posted by Razimus
i was at the world premiere for the avengers and robert downey jr pretty much confirmed everything the OP said, he told me to never speak of it but since the secret is out... the only conspiracy in the film i can think of is the 1 scene with the dr pepper truck flipping over, dr pepper paid how much for a half a second scene of a dp truck flipping over? and the world premiere didn't even have dr pepper inside, all they had was pepsi! i had to bring my own can of cherry dp inside after jacking it from the dp executive cooler outside, that is the real conspiracy if you ask me, also why was sam jackson so mad that i touched his white leather jacket? did he think my hands had popcorn butter on them or something? yes ok my hands had popcorn butter on them,

Do you know that Robert D. Junior has been arrested twice on drugs charges?

edit on 16-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join