It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bluebeam 'alien attack' on NYC forecast in Avengers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
SPOILER ALERT
(BUT ITS BEEN OUT FOR AGES)

The Avengers film was curious to say the least. Thor hammier than Porky Pig. Robert Downer Jr needing subtitles.The archer guy needing a personality. The guy playing Loki channelling Richard E Grant. And gorgeous Scarlett, mmm. And plot holes as big as a flying aircraft carrier.

The last set piece was full of messages. Literally, a blue beam shoots into the air allowing an alien attack on NYC. Couldn't be much more blatent. In one scene a bus is shown with a number on the roof. The camera shoots down, and lingers for no apparent reason. The number? 1123. So an elaborate false bluebeam attack on NYC could occur as early as 23 November 2012.
edit on 15-11-2012 by bulldetector because: Spoiler alert added

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Yeah because if something like that was planned it would make perfect sense to hide clues in an extremely popular film.

For what reason? Just for kicks?
edit on 15-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I detect that nothing will happen

i said nothing will happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

My bull detector is going off.

I'm sure Joss appreciates people looking so closely into his movies.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Yeah because if something like that was planned it would make perfect sense to hide clues in an extremely popular film.

Really?

Go read about the myriad of pop culture references to 9/11 preceding the event. Simpsons (twice), Lone Gunmen, Matrix, etc.

Something about TPTB needing to show things before they happen.

Keep up.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I didn't know you were a friend of his. What's he like?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Interesting catch, though im not sure there are any connections with the movie and Blue Beam.

Then again, it was a big budget movie, with Military involvement (any movie, with military hardware pretty mach has military involvement, all the way from simply borrowing equipment to consulting and financing the movie.)

From what i gathered, then the question of "Why would the Illuminati expose their plots on tv"
Is quite simple. If more people believe that such an event can happen, then it is more likely to succeed,
This all comes down to the principle that we can attract certain things in our lives by focusing and visualizing it, in the same way, then if the public have seen "experienced" and event, then it is more likely to be manifested in our reality.

But then, if you don't believe in the law of attraction, then i don't have the slightest clue why they would do it.

Well other than, you being able to control peoples reaction and gauge how they will respond to certain events, if you have seen a certain event take place multiple times (Through different scenarios and so fourth, in different movies) then you are less likely to panic, and likely to react in the same way as the movie (predictive programming ) .

Just my two cents

Namaste.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulldetector

Originally posted by SpearMint

Really?

Go read about the myriad of pop culture references to 9/11 preceding the event. Simpsons (twice), Lone Gunmen, Matrix, etc.

Something about TPTB needing to show things before they happen.

Keep up.

Human's have a habit of looking for patterns. Coincidences, something was bound to seem like it references it.

There would be absolutely no point hiding clues in TV programs and movies.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

In one scene a bus is shown with a number on the roof. The camera shoots down, and lingers for no apparent reason. The number? 1123. So an elaborate false bluebeam attack on NYC could occur as early as 23 November 2012.

Interesting theory but I see one big problem ...Bluebeam is pure fantasy with no base in reality .
There will be no false flag invasion as the risks associated with pulling such a stunt far outweigh the gains , we have moved on as a species and doubt we would fall for a War of the Worlds stunt again .

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hmmm.. not sure I buy this one, but interestingly, the last set-piece of Transformers: Dark of the Moon was almost exactly the same. Portal opened in the sky, Alien invasion force coming through, etc.

I think the most interesting thing in Avengers was the cube, or the tesseract, and while no one mentions it, there was a thing called a tesseract in Madeleine L'engle's book A Wrinkle in Time, which was required reading for me as a child. And of course the screenwriter probably read it too and that's where he got the idea, but the point is, the idea persists. It resonates within and it persists.

edit on 15-11-2012 by JayDub113 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2012 by JayDub113 because: no space after Transformers: made a

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayDub113
the last set-piece of Transformers: Dark of the Moon was almost exactly the same. Portal opened in the sky, Alien invasion force coming through, etc.

You do know what Transformers is about, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Why forecast things in pop culture?

I've read that the exposure of things in mass media before they happen greatly increase the power of the ultimate magic ritual.

Also something akin to the vampire needing permission to enter your home. If TPTB 'show' you what they are intending to do, and you don't object, they consider they have your consent to proceed and to raise bloody hell.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

In one scene a bus is shown with a number on the roof. The camera shoots down, and lingers for no apparent reason. The number? 1123. So an elaborate false bluebeam attack on NYC could occur as early as 23 November 2012.

Interesting theory but I see one big problem ...Bluebeam is pure fantasy with no base in reality .
There will be no false flag invasion as the risks associated with pulling such a stunt far outweigh the gains , we have moved on as a species and doubt we would fall for a War of the Worlds stunt again .

Maybe not here on ATS

But sugar coated feeded CNN & FOX zombie Ho yes they will buy it hook line and sinker

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Some specific examples, please? Where was 9/11 referenced in the Simpsons, twice?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You owe me a new keyboard - I LOL'ed at that.

2nd

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Google 'Simpsons 911'.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Google 'Simpsons 911'.

You're making the claim, you should support it, not send others off to google.

Why don't you post the examples and add them to the thread?
edit on 15-11-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Okay, I googled it anyway and got a cracked article debunking it as BS.

www.cracked.com...

Looking at the examples, these are tenuous coincidences, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
Then again, it was a big budget movie, with Military involvement (any movie, with military hardware pretty mach has military involvement, all the way from simply borrowing equipment to consulting and financing the movie.)

Not necessarily. Crimson Tide was set on a submarine, and had zero naval involvement after they read the script.

The military receives probably dozens of scripts at a minimum every year, but only actually provide advisers for a small handful. Transformers was actually an exception to the rule, and that was only because of the way Michael Bay portrayed the military (he actually showed how they really fight, instead of what looked good on screen). Most alien invasion movies get the axe. Their criteria are that it has to be realistic, and it has to show the military in a positive light.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

I read a story along the lines of a robot-type race made contact with the Japanese government at some point? Not up on the details at all, is that what you are referring to? Links or sources would be greatly appreciated.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join