It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Movie Quotes.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
So here are my favorite movie quotes, and there's some good advice in some of them.

Easy Rider:

George Hanson: You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I can't understand what's gone wrong with it.
Billy: Man, everybody got chicken, that's what happened. Hey, we can't even get into like, a second-rate hotel, I mean, a second-rate motel, you dig? They think we're gonna cut their throat or somethin'. They're scared, man.
George Hanson: They're not scared of you. They're scared of what you represent to 'em.
Billy: Hey, man. All we represent to them, man, is somebody who needs a haircut.
George Hanson: Oh, no. What you represent to them is freedom.
Billy: What the hell is wrong with freedom? That's what it's all about.
George Hanson: Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em.
Billy: Well, it don't make 'em runnin' scared.
George Hanson: No, it makes 'em dangerous. Buh, neh! Neh! Neh! Neh! Swamp!

The Grapes of Wrath:

Casy: I wouldn't pray just for a old man that's dead, 'cause he's all right. If I was to pray, I'd pray for folks that's alive and don't know which way to turn.

Casy: Tom, you gotta learn like I'm learnin'. I don't know it right yet myself. That's why I can't ever be a preacher again. Preachers gotta know. I don't know. I gotta ask.

Tom Joad: Then it don't matter. I'll be all around in the dark - I'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise and livin' in the houses they build - I'll be there, too.

The Empire Strikes Back:

Yoda: Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.

Yoda: Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.

Vanishing Point:

Super Soul: And there goes the Challenger, being chased by the blue, blue meanies on wheels. The vicious traffic squad cars are after our lone driver, the last American hero, the electric centaur, the, the demi-god, the super driver of the golden west! Two nasty Nazi cars are close behind the beautiful lone driver. The police numbers are gettin' closer, closer, closer to our soul hero, in his soul mobile, yeah baby! They about to strike. They gonna get him. Smash him. Rape... the last beautiful free soul on this planet.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
A Quote from "They Live" "I have come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass, and i'm all out of bubble gum"

Tony

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

That is from "Silence of the lambs" isn't it?.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

Yes, yes it is

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
"Look at him, here is the most evil, twisted, sick, sadistic talking monkey that ever lived. I love him."

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
''We've got chicken tonight. Strangest damn things. They're man made. Little damn things. Smaller than my fist. But they're new.''

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
they not the droids your looking for

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

True romance

"Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother #ed a 'n-word', ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-'n-word' kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant. "

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Super corny and cheesy line from a super corny and cheesy movie.

"You can live for nothing.........or die for something" Rambo, Rambo 4

vvv

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
YOUR OPINION IS NOT UNLIKE YOUR LOWER INTESTINE - STINKY AND LOADED WITH DANGER

Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
You sold my dead bird to a blind kid?, Petey didn't even have a head!
Harry I took care of it

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: [laughs] That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, 'cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Under Siege II:

"Assumption is the mother of all f... ups"

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
"groovy!" - evil dead II

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Movie Name: Without a Paddle (2004)
Quote:

Jerry Conlaine: I christen this, Duke the second!
[smashes beer bottle on canoe]
River Guide: Thanks for breaking glass where my kids play.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
"Your name's Dirt boy! Don't try and spiffy it up!" Kid Rock in Joe Dirt

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.

edit on 15-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: Forgot something

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I picked one hell of a day to give up glue sniffing!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hi! Buck Melanoma, Moley Russel's wart!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Sundance Kid : What are you doing?
Butch : stealing your woman.
Sundance Kid : take her

Clint : What are you pointing the gun at the suitcase for? It's dead already.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join