It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Benjamin Netanyahu Nostradamus' Third Antichrist Mabus?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Your post seems to make a lot of since... I've also done some research on the subject, and this is what I pulled together. "Mountains" in the "New City" would fall do to a "King of Terror". He was the first to die in a 27 year war...Who's to say that as of now, this war is even known of...Perhaps on "1999 and seven months" while I still don't understand it, it meant 9.11.1, meaning September Eleventh, 2001. Nine Eleven. "Mountains" fell in a "New City" in "Americh" by a king of "Terror"... Mountains as Skyscrapers, New City-New York, Americh-America, "King of Terror"...Perhaps Nostradamus heard the word "Terror" while thinking about the antichrist and thought, "King". As for the Anagram, I'm not sure what to say. What disturbs me is that this war is the world between three Eastern Nations...These nations could'will/are (Predictions) North Korea, China, Russia, Iran... Versus 100 Western Nations...The ones that I think will be most prominent would be: The US, Canada, Israel, France, England... That's about it. What I predict will be at the end of the war will be the end. The thing that cuts off nearly 7/8 of the population...Most likely nuclear. All countries I mentioned possess nuclear devices of some kind...(Not sure on Canada). But with all of these nations fighting in a war, the world may (for the most part end). While my predictions could be completely wrong, the I'm going with either: Sometime July 2026, or September 2028. Not sure about you, but I'm going to begin digging my shelter now.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I wonder how many people are being accused as the Antichrist just this decade alone?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

your outline, mini-thesis is interesting...

but, the real MABUS is: Meyer Amschel Bauer....the "MAB" of Mabus. the Rothschild Banking Empire, the mark/number/name of the end-time AC 'beast', ARE as follows, Red-Shield, 666. Rothschild

the rothschilds were european, jewish...generally fufilling all the predictions associated with the final empire of the AC...in league with the final 10 kings/nations

lots of links/info on the history of the infamous mans empire built on interest & fractional reserve money creation for the bankers to amass wealth in perpetuity, upon the blood-sweat-lives of commoners

www.redicecreations.com...
edit on 13-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Ray Mabus is a good candidate to be "killed" for this prophecy to be fulfilled through deed. Is comet Ison not approaching soon? And with the terror threats that exist in the middle east the US should consider keeping a watchful eye on Ray for everyone's safety.

Change we can believe in. Obama

Bush

obaMABUSh

there are multiple plausible scenarios for this to play out, if you take the wait and see approach.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Back in the day we all thought it was Ronnie RAYGUN...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

your hot but not quite there If you would have posted Saddam, even hotter. here is a link to point out whom is or was a Mabus contender nostradamus.org... here is an other clue, from this link www.telegraph.co.uk...

Syria was forced to deny Bashar al-Assad was the target of an attempted assassination in a rebel rocket attack yesterday as state television broadcast pictures of a nervous-looking president attending mosque prayers.

08 Aug 2013
Is he the one?? you'll have to wait and see.

edit on 13-8-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

I don’t have time to check on your sources as of yet but so far so good.

I think your presentation is pretty good

Netanyahu does have the inner depraved evil to fulfill this prophecy

Good work!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
nvm

edit on 13-8-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am curious as to what people are thinking now.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hello your saving of our is here, and i say. that that man. known as lucifer. started three bloodlines, of gorg, olo and hiss. this is before time when mankind knew the words yes and no. they have decended all the way to now. this years. and the three bloodline names are now called olo is now napolion family, hiss is now hitler family and gorg is now george w bush family.
and if your gonna quibble. the bush family was kidnapped by napolion. the bush family was kidnapped by hitler, and even the bush family was kidnapped by, well the bush family. and their d.n.a. was made evil each time. so that the body chemistry would be a react to the rare jackael that gave birth to them. so the bride of the antichrists, is the jackael, his own mummy.
further more, they are all. homosexual, necrophilic, paedophiles. and all their family trees are related to each other through, incest and perversions. combined.
so your answer is there. you may as well pack up your web site and go get a job in the bahamas, and get yourself a tan, coss you been sat infront of a computer to long.
they should do that they should give away free cheap weekends to people that spend to long complooteering heh.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I accept that some won't agree with this.

But I read Netenyahu's energy and I feel strongly that something dark is controlling him.

In other words he has given his will to the dark forces...

something about his energy just eminates an otherworldy power

One thing I know for sure is he is not the 3rd antichrist, Putin is.
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The arrogance and treatment of non-Jews literally like 'HUMAN CATTLE ROAMING ALL THE EARTH AWAITING THEIR CULLING' is beyond uncanny!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join