It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Dimensions are Perceptual.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I don't want an apology. I just want you to see that you made a false accusation.
I will not help or hinder me either way.

Wanting someone else to see something is separation from self.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

If you want to carry on living in delusion it makes no difference to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

If you want to carry on living in delusion it makes no difference to me.

Delusion is an idea the separated self invents. The now is all that it is happening ever and its nothing at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

But you believe in dimensions - with a 's' - plural (more than one).

edit on 17-11-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

But you believe in dimensions - with a 's' - plural.

I believe in possibilities for Consciousness forming inside different Dimensions.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

But you believe in dimensions - with a 's' - plural.

I believe in possibilities for Consciousness forming inside different Dimensions.

A belief is held by the separated self.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Two separated halves make a whole.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

If it takes two men four days to dig a hole, how long will it take one man to dig half a hole?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Is this a trick question ? is the answer 2 lol

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

actually its 4 lol

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
There definitely is a 4th dimension of space that you can begin to see.

In the 4th dimension of space, space as you know it is fluid. Observing the 4th dimension is a matter of changing your perspective. In the 4th dimension you can change your relative reference point of observation.

The 4th dimension of perception comes into view as you become more aware of others and their perspectives.

We exist in all dimensions but in order to become aware of your higher dimensional existence, you have to change the way you see the world. Obviously.

Love respect and compassion are all paths to observing your higher dimensional existence.

Putting my foot up someone ass now and again sure brings me around....and them....to higher dimentions of understanding.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

actually its 4 lol

It is impossible to dig half a hole.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Whenever I try to imagine more than one existence, I imagine window shopping. Imagine you are in the Dimensional Mall. You are out in the Mall way, looking into all the stores. At this point, all time and space would really be meaningless to you. It is something occurring in all the shops, but has no real meaning for you. You are outside of time and space, but you can peer into it from your vantage point in the Mall. Imagine you can see into them. In one shop you could see early humans, in another you could see the industrial revolution, you could see the future and the past. There really wouldn't have to be a present. You could just pick any point you wanted to look at. You can even go into them. If you appear in any of them, to the observer inside, they would just see you appear. They would say "Where did you come from?" Since they are living only in their own little shop. They are unaware that other shops exist and they can't get out or see out of their own one.

Now imagine that you are in the shop. You have lived there. You only really know the life there. You see the observer come in, or appear. If he were to tell you how to get out, what do you think he would say? Perhaps he would say you need to think about something other than the material world you live in. Maybe you need to rely less on money. Maybe you can take nothing with you. People today work. They believe life is about working and making money. With this they can get stuff. They judge others on how much stuff they have. They want to get more stuff than others. Everyone thinks this way and this is all we know. What if, however, there is another way of thinking?

For people who are obsessed with money and material things, they'll never be able to see out. They just will not get it. Even if you pointed it out they'd not see it. Why would they ever want out anyway? What would be the point if they had to leave their stuff? Why would they want to visit an existence where the people there do not judge each other by how much stuff they had? If they were rich, how could they leave their things behind? How could they appreciate or understand anything else?

I have some materialistic and judgemental people in my own family. I have tried to talk about this to them and they simply do not get it at all. They just can't imagine that life could mean anything without money. I do believe the grid will go down or something is about to happen. There is going to be a depression or something. It is very hard for me because when I talk to them about how it is going to feel to loose everything, they don't want to hear it. It is going to very hard for them. I don't know how they will survive because life will not have meaning to them.

Maybe once some people are forced to get away from this way of thinking to get alone with themselves, then they will begin to think about something else. I don't know. I already think about these things a lot, so I would be more prepared to deal with the loss I guess.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I knew it was a trick question. You one tricky person Itsnowagain

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

It is not possible to have half a whole.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

So i cant tell you a half truth or half lie Itsnowagain.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You tell me.
Can there be half truth?

And 'truth' cannot be told - telling is done in words/language. Words are an abstraction.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You tell me.
Can there be half truth?

Depends upon the relative point you are observing it from. If i show you a face of coin and say this is heads or tails then you expect to see heads or tails. If you dont see it then you will consider i have told you something false or trying to use deception on you. Mabey if you were sitting on floor instead of standing then you would agree your seeing heads and not tails, but if you stand you see the opposite again. See a half truth can be in context of that your not able to see the whole, and only a fraction of its total form.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

What can be seen is the total form.
A magician can fool you because the mind tells you that a coin has heads and tails but the magician has a two headed coin.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by smithjustinb

So why did you post...Your Four Dimensional Self...as we cannot exist in only 4 Dimensions?
Split Infinity

Because I only know how to become aware of 4

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join