It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quake in Mexico City

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I like this link.... it tells you where all the quakes in the world are happening, look at all the big ones along the west coast of north and south america....Quakes

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Here is the Heliplot for Mt. Ida, Arkansas. It's a distance but then it's useful to see plots from all over sometimes. It was a noticeable one anyway.

Source

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Sorry to go off-topic, but the answer is "He who will save us all".

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
This mornign I did morning ritual of checking on the earthquakes and said to myself the swarm happening along the west coast of north and south america has finally calmed down... but then this popped up!

Huh??? There has been 6+ one every day along the coast of North en South America for the last week

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsosunny

Originally posted by Bluesma
This mornign I did morning ritual of checking on the earthquakes and said to myself the swarm happening along the west coast of north and south america has finally calmed down... but then this popped up!

Huh??? There has been 6+ one every day along the coast of North en South America for the last week

Uh yeah.. exactly - hence a "swarm happening along the west coast of north and south america "

Maybe you didn't read that carefully or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join