It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has nobody covered Ke$ha's new Die Young video? Illuminati related?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lurkatron

Oh, now I see it.
For some reason I kept seeing 2 people looking in opposite directions.
But now it's pretty clear it's the classic Baphomet image and not tarot related.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCorporateBeast

Here is a good article on it.

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCorporateBeast
reply to post by lurkatron

Oh, now I see it.
For some reason I kept seeing 2 people looking in opposite directions.
But now it's pretty clear it's the classic Baphomet image and not tarot related.

That is also a Tarot card. You see, "the devil" is one of the cards in a typical tarot deck.

Good find. I stumbled on this video after watching videos of rappers speaking out about how tptb in the music industry are manipulating the public.

This subject is not new to me though, I’m somewhat familiar with the occult and secret societies and how they attempt to influence the masses but this video is over the top.

In the first 30 seconds of my first time watching this video I spotted pagan / occult / illuminati, symbolism. Besides the blatant pentagrams, pyramid, and one eye’s, there are inverted crosses throughout the video.

Sometimes I like to watch the videos that pick out the symbols for you. That’s what the second video I post shows but it is kind of hard to watch. I recommend watching it muted. This first video points out some of the symbolism and talks a little bit on the subject.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by martianmallow
Pretty much every pop video these days had a boatload of Illuminati/Masonic symbolism. Here's my theory on why they would put such blatant symbols in the videos.

The music industry has nothing to do with the Illuminati, but they are fully aware of the popular conspiracy theory and take advantage of it whenever they can, they being namely the Young Money crew and some of the bigger pop stars along with several one hit wonders and lesser known stars. The reason they do this is for more YouTube views which = MORE MONEY for them. If you have millions of people who don't really have an interest in pop music but love to scour the videos searching for symbolism they are gonna load up on it to make sure those people watch the videos.

And who knows, maybe Jay-Z and the like truly believe they are a part of some secret society bull. But as far as I can see the extent of their influence is as far as the horrible lyrics and the dumbing down of today's youth with the vapid subject matter in every hit song. They use the masonic symbolism to get people like you and I interested in their horrible music. I think they succeeded!

Modern pop music is laced with occult sybolism and terrible messages such as partying all night, sleeping all day, being lazy, not working, sex, violence etc.

This music is molding and shaping society, not in a good way either, the artists just do what they are told, it's simply a case of hiding in plain sight, it isn't added to increase sales because the intended viewer isn't paying attention to the symbols shown.

The elite love to flaunt their symbols all over the world, modern music shows just how much they can reveal without people even noticing.

But don't underestimate the effect music has on people, the likes of Rihanna and Kesha have a lot to answer for when it comes to the state of today's youth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join