It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has nobody covered Ke$ha's new Die Young video? Illuminati related?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Nothing came up in search but there is a crap load of comments that scream this is Illuminati.
I don't really know about all of this stuff. So, maybe someone else can elaborate on this?
The choice of song isn't very good in my opinion. "We're going to die young."
I don't know about her but I don't want to die young. Is she trying to imply anything?
Why such a dark looking video as well?

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young
We're gonna die young
We're gonna die young

Illuminati or no?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Your YT link not working for me. Someone did upload some pics from one of her videos a couple days ago.

It was rife with symbolism, eyes, pyramids ect, do people really like this illuminati symbolism, Or is it being pushed into the masses through the dimension of music and film I wonder?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

Illuminati or no?

No .
Man I hate pap ... sorry pop music , I prefer this Die Young .

Sabbath weren't pushing the Illuminati either

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
So people are just looking for a reason to call this Illuminati.
Personally, I don't think the Illuminati have anything to do with music.
Movies maybe.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Pretty much every pop video these days had a boatload of Illuminati/Masonic symbolism. Here's my theory on why they would put such blatant symbols in the videos.

The music industry has nothing to do with the Illuminati, but they are fully aware of the popular conspiracy theory and take advantage of it whenever they can, they being namely the Young Money crew and some of the bigger pop stars along with several one hit wonders and lesser known stars. The reason they do this is for more YouTube views which = MORE MONEY for them. If you have millions of people who don't really have an interest in pop music but love to scour the videos searching for symbolism they are gonna load up on it to make sure those people watch the videos.

And who knows, maybe Jay-Z and the like truly believe they are a part of some secret society bull. But as far as I can see the extent of their influence is as far as the horrible lyrics and the dumbing down of today's youth with the vapid subject matter in every hit song. They use the masonic symbolism to get people like you and I interested in their horrible music. I think they succeeded!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
There was an earlier thread that may be of interest to you.

Thread

I think this stuff is going more and more mainstream.
Seems to be the "in thing" but I suspect most don't realise what their messing with.
They just see occult stuff as trendy.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Isolation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Just wait till people catch on that she uses a dollar sign for an S.

Man that will blow their cookies.

It's right in front of them too, so open and obvious, but they can't see it. If you look closely at her name, you'll see it's a $ and not an S. Clever huh. She's saying that all she is interested in is gold and jewellery and it was probably something she and madonna came up with when they were at bohemian groves ladies night under the owl.

I bet you'll lose it when you realise it's a dollar sign.

I wonder what else she has done that proves she is illuminati.. well, she must be seething with tricks..

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom
So people are just looking for a reason to call this Illuminati.
Personally, I don't think the Illuminati have anything to do with music.
Movies maybe.

So you havent noticed the slutty lyrics spouted from the likes of Rhiana, Katy Perry, Niki Minaj, no?

Go listen to them lyrics and try state what you have just stated. Telling girls to # anybody they want and not care, spend all their money ect. date drug dealers and get used because you only live once etc. its disgusting

The tattoo is the claimed Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt.

For under a second the words "princess of Illuminati" flash behind her

And lets not forget who signed Rhiana..

Anyhow OP, Yes I do see what you're onabout.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Kesha is just pulling the "Hey look at me! I'm setting the bar higher!"
-They (music industry) is making the occult trendy.

Problem is, Kesha can't even spell occult.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

NO

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm beginning to LOVE these threads!!

Why don't you folks ever realize that they intentionally do provocative stuff and use symbology precisely to get the reaction you are giving them? They do it for attention. There is no such thing as Illuminati, and Ke$ha and Rihanna are sluts, and have always been sluts even before they were famous, so it is no surprise they would use this to manipulate fans (especially male fans.) Jay-Z has mentioned many times that he is not even a member of the Masons. He said they wouldn't admit him. Maybe he has a criminal record? I don't know, but he isn't a Mason, and he isn't Illuminati, but he is a shrewd business man that probably killed his mentor Biggy (along with his partner Sean Puff-P-Diddy-Daddy Combs), and took over the business dynasty with his weak rap skills, and now he is manipulating you people with some simple symbology and veiled references that don't mean anything. He has covered up his lack of skill with genius promotion and shrewd business tactics. I admire his tenacity, hate his rap, and laugh at the conspiracies.

Ke$ha has become a monster. She used to be very sexy, and now she is horrible. I don't know what happened, but she looks like someone's old biker mom these days! She has gotten fat and sloppy and even her face has worn and wrinkled seemingly overnight.

The best thing that ever happened to Rihanna was getting her ass kicked by Chris Brown. She turned over night into a militant victim, and sadist. For whatever reason, people embraced it, so she rolled with it, and every video was about her being strong and victimized.

These things are not conspiracies, these things are manipulations of the public for a profit. They do what sells. They do what works. They do whatever keeps people speculating and paying attention.

There is a Devil in the music business, and he is green and pervasive! He is riding around in your pocket right now, but soon enough he will be leaving your pocket and going to one of these savvy business people that have manipulated you.

edit on 15-11-2012 by darkhorserider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think the whole thing is maybe a method to make the occult a normal thing to the younger generation - make it more acceptable.
I don't think the artists necessarily are in on the bigger picture.
It's like the Harry potter books , they plant in seed in young minds that may grow to make experimentation in later life with the occult seem ok.
I noticed Sony has a new Harry potter wonder book game on the PS3 where you use the PS3 wand to "cast spells" and "summon" items from the book. In itself harmless but it's the bigger picture of what you see as normal or acceptable later in life .
I think things in your younger years shape you for the later and maybe this is being manipulated

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I couldn't even watch the whole video...

she's not attractive, she can't sing, and the video seems to be just like the rest of the crap they pass off as music these days

the makers of these videos know this is what is hot, conspiracy & symbolism

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Call it conspiracy, call it marketing, call it sorcery, call it whatever you want. But I think we can all agree that it's pretty messed up that this is actually a mainstream pop music video.
Hypnotic music for kids and mall zombies, accompanied by blatantly occult symbolism is becoming today's standard.
Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against Pythagorean pentagrams, triangles, hexagrams (as long as their are not Zionist related), inverted crosses nor hexagons. But it's pretty odd to say the least.

---
I got curious about the card she pulled out, here it is.

I know nothing about tarot (guess that's it), but I wonder which card it is. Does anyone know?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Maybe the Illuminati isn't real, maybe it is. All I know is, people like that are used to teach the younger kids how to Think, Speak and Act. And for some reason...Its allowed. Why are we allowing this? We are all guilty for letting things like this be shown on TV and the Internet, letting it program us.

But nobody cares.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Congratulations, you have just given a worthless wannabe pop star exactly what her and her management team wants - more attention. Anything they can do to make you talk, and they've succeeded.

But really, does everything have to be a conspiracy? Does everything have to do with the illuminati or something along those lines? Her video may scream stupid, but people trying to read stupid into stupid just screams ... stupid.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Congratulations, you have just given a worthless wannabe pop star exactly what her and her management team wants - more attention. Anything they can do to make you talk, and they've succeeded.

But really, does everything have to be a conspiracy? Does everything have to do with the illuminati or something along those lines? Her video may scream stupid, but people trying to read stupid into stupid just screams ... stupid.

you sir are one intelligent man, flyswatter.

All these symbols are is advertising. the only conspiracy here is the one that is tricking you into viewing her vids
they already have every teen in the world obsessing over these pop stars, now they are getting crackpot conspiracy theorists and hardcore Catholics to obsess over them too, in a different way.
But in the end hey, negative attention is still attention. views are still views.

the music industry is #ing genius. sometimes i wonder if websites like vigilant citizen are owned by the music industry to create more drama.
don't worry about it you guys just don't listen to the music and don't give their videos views looking for false clues and you will be combating these tricksters. but hey if you like their music keep on listening~!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Too bad she can't just already die and gtf away.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I think the words to her songs are about her being a SEEEEEEEEELUT........

Her songs are all about drugs and sex, so I don't know if she is smart enough to even understand if she is doing anything illuminati related??
edit on 11/16/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
the Image is baphomet = the devil!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join