It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, All, I'm Ellen and I'm Here to Learn More About Who Runs Our World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey, All:
I'm Ellen and I work as an editor for a small publishing company.

Thanks for having me aboard, Everyone!
Best,
Ellen

**POST EDITED LIVE LINK REMOVED**
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. Advertising another site and/or book is not allowed within the terms and conditions of your membership with ATS.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

19) Advertising:
You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Please refer to the final post for more on this....

edit on 11/15/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
You won't find those answers here, you'll find crazy theories mostly written by nutters.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Thank you for responding! Why are there no real researchers here on this site? I work for a very experienced researcher whose work I like and admire. Am I going to get beaten up if I mention his work, and then ask hard questions in forums? I'm clueless about what's happening all around me and need answers.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
hello

welcome to wonderland

you want to know who runs the world

work out who has the extra inch in knowledge

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Welcome Ellen,
I hope you enjoy your stay, we're not all nutters, not all the time anyway

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
Someone will be by soon to bring refreshments. I will have to check on the Tin foil hats though, we have had so many new members that we are running low (actually beezer has been falling behind, he usually has extras folded and waiting on the new members, sorry).
As I said enjoy your stay and I will see you in the forums

Quad

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

**THREAD CLOSED**

new topics

top topics

join