It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Over 50% chance for Iran conflict in coming year'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

ALTIMORE – David Gergen, senior political analyst for CNN, has said that the chances for conflict with Iran erupting in the next two to 24 months are greater than 50 percent, and, according to some estimates, as high as 90%.

Source: www.jpost.com...

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

I don't think that one needs to be a senior political analyst to reach this conclusion.

In fact it's quite possible that today's Gaza conflict will sooner or later escalate to the point of war with Iran
edit on 15-11-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hey...wern't the jews supposed to attack Iran like 8 years ago because they were like 2 days from making the bomb? Or something like that?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
A whole year huh? Winter time is a good time to start an offensive in the middle east. Its hot over there during summer. Sand storms. choking heat and thirst. Dust clogs the filters and blinds the sensors. Heat stroke and thirst choke the troops.

Almost winter.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Make that 50% chance by the END of the year and you'd have my bet.

I'd even make even odds it comes before mid December. Things are heating up quick and when Israel is having consultations with all it's world Ambassadors...well...even this rabbit puts down the carrot juice to take notice of an event you don't see every day. I think Israel was just waiting for the outcome of the election...now they know it's the same now as 4 years from now and time only works against them. At least, as they seem to see it.

All I gotta say is...if they do it or Obama does it (He was pretty gung ho on this at times too over the past year...I expect that to come back because all that military power wasn't moved there for no reason) they had BETTER be right and there had better be honest to God nuclear weapons complete with farsi/arabic on the friggen operators manuals and circuit boards. Really.. IF Iran is actually knocked out and doesn't just pull death blossom on everybody by shooting in all directions at once, then the world is likely to pound *US* or Israel, whichever did it, if that evidence ISN'T sitting there and damn near gift wrapped so obviously that even Putin can't argue it's real.

I wouldn't bet a wooden nickel on that level of evidence actually existing anywhere in Iran. Call it a hunch from past track records for this squeegee hunt.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

oh Israel has many problems with Hamas and Hezbullah, Syria and many of middle east people then it wants to attack Iran ! it seems more like a bluff !!

new topics

top topics

join