It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Theft Auto V Trailer # 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

San Andreas was great! No need to cheat for me though, well sort of.
After gone through the missions once I started a new game while having prior knowledge of where the weapons were hidden which made it a lot easier.
It was really challenging to gather some weapons in Los Santos so I would be able to defend myself, steal a Lear Jet and fly to Los Venturas to crash-land on a parking deck where a rocket launcher was hidden and get the hell back to Los Santos without getting killed. The bridges were closed so I would steal a car, drive into the water and swim like hell to the Island where Los Santos was located and got rid of the wanted level.

Something similar I did in GTA 4 too, I stole a boat, drove to the third Island where you could find the rocket launcher on a shipwreck. It wasn't easy but it could be done.

Can't wait for GTA 5...
In my opinion the GTA series are the best!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I just bought Vice City on the iPad. 10th anniversary.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I cant wait for this release. I have been playing GTA since the very first version on PS1. I still have every version since then, (I keep all my games, just 'cause). I have loved all of them more than the previous one but my favorite must be San Andreas and IV (finding those 100 pigeons was fun). I will be watching the traillerwhen I am at home tonight. So there will be dogs eh! That is awesome and a first for the series.

From Rockstar, Red Dead Redemption was good but nowhere near GTA imo! (I love horses, but nothing beats a fast car on a busy street, Mouuuahahaha!!!!)
edit on 23-1-2013 by WOWGamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Box art should be released anytime between now and Monday and a release date soon after.

Cannot wait.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
GTAV delayed until 17 september 2013.

m.rockstargames.com...

A well we wait some more.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Last GTA game I played was San Andreas.....

I just cant bring myself to buy a PS3...
I mean, I like the game... want to check it out... But hell....
I have children to hang out with, and books to read. That damn gaming system would take all of my time prolly.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

I have children to hang out with, and books to read. That damn gaming system would take all of my time prolly.

Wait for the kid/s to grow up and then get one to play with them, I'm sure that would be fun for all.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles

Originally posted by resoe26

Wait for the kid/s to grow up and then get one to play with them, I'm sure that would be fun for all.

Yeah you're right. My son (3 years old)
Already is a master of Angry Birds.....

Maybe I should invest in one now?

Miss those GTA games though. that's for sure

top topics

<< 1   >>

join