It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman massacre suspect taken to hospital after 'suicide bid'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by christoph

Originally posted by resuwen
Everyone needs to watch this TV show, it experiments with creating an assassin based on hypnotic/NLP suggestion, it's amazing:

www.youtube.com...

wow. thanks for giving me nightmares tonight. i'm surprised he didn't mention on the show that the tissue box when Sirhan is in court is a blue/white polkadot box right in front of him
edit on 27-11-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

Good connection you made there, thats probably where Derren got it from, I do wonder sometimes if he's working for the government or something, it all adds to the conspiracy.
If you want more nightmares, watch his "Apocalypse" show.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

So,your thoughts are along the lines that he was set up to do this?

For what purpose?

well ...you are on an above top secret forum that specializes in conspiracies.

and that's what people talk about around here....no?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Some new perspective...

I was listening to Alex Jones today and he made a very good point about this case and the claim of inmates coming forward.

In the beginning the prison was spreading the rumor that Holmes was spitting on guards and saying he confessed from inmates in the prison. It was in mainstream media and they wanted to make it known this was happening. However, as soon as this article is released about him admitting that he was programmed to kill...they are immediately playing it off saying that Holmes did not have any contact with other members in prison. So if he didn't, and he was literally not able to be seen, heard, or spoken to from other inmates, why did they spread the lies in the beginning that he was spitting on and confessing to guards? Why did they not say those were BS claims?

That's what makes this article a little more fascinating.

Upon further research, thanks to Alex Jones, I was also shocked to discover that Holmes' psychiatrist did in fact work for the government for a short period.

Chief of Physical Medicine, United States Air Force, San Antonio, TX, 1990-1993

Staff Physiatrist, Wilford Hall United States Air Force Medical Center, San Antonio, TX, 1990-1993

Her resume is huge and filled with awards, including which from the government with crazy research projects. Not to mention,

"Even limited data found on the Web about Fenton made news, including an agenda from a May 30 presentation to the psychiatry department called "World of Warcraft: The Use of Archetypes in Psychotherapy" — a discussion that Fenton participated in about a multiplayer role-playing video game that Holmes had reportedly played."

It makes me think...didn't Holmes say he felt like he was in a video game? What if Fenton really did program him? Made him believe he was playing one of his favorite video games? Possible...or not?

Her bio was quickly removed from the university website along with her resume right after the shooting. You can find archived copies of it by searching her name on Google, Dr. Lynne Fenton.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by resuwen... why did they spread the lies in the beginning that he was spitting on and confessing to guards? Why did they not say those were BS claims?

They need to paint the suspect as crazy as possible, in lieu of having to come up with a real motive. They know the public will just pick up the main points of the story, and not wait around for the facts to emerge.

www.businessinsider.com...
“[C]ontrary to what some media organizations have reported, our sources say in the past 48-hours Holmes has been calm and docile in jail, just like he was in court. There have been no outbursts at all as he is in isolation.”

Originally posted by resuwenUpon further research, thanks to Alex Jones, I was also shocked to discover that Holmes' psychiatrist did in fact work for the government for a short period.

It's not just Holmes. ALL of the whack shooters always have some record of mental health 'treatment' in their backgrounds.

Originally posted by resuwen...didn't Holmes say he felt like he was in a video game? What if Fenton really did program him? Made him believe he was playing one of his favorite video games? Possible...or not?

I don't believe Holmes has said that, but one inmate was quoted as saying Holmes thought he was in a 'movie' at the time. Very possible. A large percentage of the surviving whack shooters indicate they were in some kind of altered mental state at the time. Utoya shooter Anders Breivik certainly gave indications that he was stuck in some kind of video game scenario.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yeah but Andres wanted to do it. Look at him now and in videos, he loves the attention from it and says he has absolutely no remorse. Holmes, on the other hand, isn't seen anymore and from what we've been told, he doesn't know what has happened to him.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

It seems very possible that the psychiatrist did program him but now we need to remember there was talk in the beginning of roommates and a girlfriend, then the report that a smartly dressed woman was seen leaving his apartment early every morning.

I don't think we can trust anything that Holmes is supposed to have said until we hear him say it. Then we will wonder if he was programmed to say it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

While the phrase "Alex Jones made some good points" makes me want to puke; with the research you've obviously done to support the carney's statements is enlightening and I thank you for doing that research and thoughtful analysis. There are so many more questions than fact based answers about this case; things that are almost always shared with the public in similar cases for some reason are under lock and key in this one. . There is definitely more than meets the eye going on with this case and likely more people involved. Quite troubling.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This mind-control thing is growing like crazy in the MSM. Here's another article I want to point out:

www.allvoices.com...

Check out this paragraph:

"Police allege that Holmes began firing indiscriminately at random people as he entered. Holmes then allegedly calmly walked out of the theater and waited for police to arrive. He was taken into custody without further incident."

Now how many times did you see the MSM report that Holmes was apprehended leaving the theater? Not waiting for police...?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
"Unruh said Holmes gave intimate details to him about how he carried out the shooting"

The problem with Unruh's statement is that it establishes Holmes' guilt as the shooter when there is still no real evidence that Holmes was even in that theater that night.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join