Batman massacre suspect taken to hospital after 'suicide bid'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by resuwen
Here is another piece of information I found that relates to his suicide attempt. Another released inmate is confessing to speaking to Holmes during his suicide attempt. He says Holmes asked him to write letters apologizing and told him that Holmes was hypnotized with NLP tactics to kill.

The last time an "inmate" came forward with information about Holmes' behavior in jail it was proven that the woman, Desira Keys, turned out to be a Colorado Youth Corrections Department Employee.
More info: willyloman.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yes, that woman was a complete phony and she only went into jail to spread lies. She was arrested for one night and a few days before this, she also made it quite clear on the News Channel's Facebook page that Holmes deserved to die. A day later, she's out saying that Holmes confessed and was laughing about it all in prison.

This new guy was supposedly in jail a day before the shooting.

I watched an episode of Conspiracy Theory Jesse Ventura about mind control and MKUltra. NLP suggestions were given under hypnosis and the man began to limp on a command. Afterwards, he had no memory of limping, nor did he realize he was doing it when he was. Kind of strange. I don't know whether to believe that is possible or not. When you are hypnotized you usually continue to have your conscious mind active, you do not fall fully asleep and you are not brainwashed this way to do whatever they want you to do, you still have control.

I could see how a drug would be more likely the cause of his mind control, if so, rather than something like NLP, but I could be wrong.
edit on 21-11-2012 by resuwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
New article I found.

James is out of the hospital. A bit about the copy-cat Twilight shooter. And also a statement:

"Meanwhile, Judge Sylvester denied victims of the Aurora shooting access to sealed documents in the trial of James Holmes, because releasing these documents would "jeopardize the defendant's right to a fair trial." "

Yeah #ing right. Not releasing = not a fair trial

www.policymic.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

really..

now let me see.. why do i find that bothersome..

well..... if in fact he did plan & execute the shootings.. why now? ..why did he surrender to the cops that night? he just murdered people, then runs outside, gun "jams", has weapons in the car & on him..then surrenders with body armor on?? why didn't he take them on as he knew he would be confronted after such a horrible act? now he wants to kill himself though..makes no sense.

just read the above post.. and I am wondering..

what possible information could be sealed up? that makes no sense..

there is not much of this whole story that makes any sense in the normal realm..

but. when you tip toe to the conspiratorial side.. there is a lot of dots connected..
edit on 21-11-2012 by reeferman because: reply to above post..

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Now thats an article I can believe, if Holmes did this why would they need to make up lies to convict him? There is another thread saying the sealed documents have been released but I haven't seen these documents anywhere yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Since posting this there has been no follow ups, only another news release about the sealed docs being unsealed yet, they did not appear to reveal anything

We might see something else in the news around xmas time just to keep the story and the fury warm in the hearts of the people.

Either way the victims families need some sort of truth on this and I am sure there are alot of people who have been follwing this that want some answers as well.

Guess we just need to wait it out.

On a side note can he take visitors? I wonder if anyone has been to see him.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I would assume most likely not. After all, the police discredited this inmate story by saying Holmes was unable to speak to other prisoners. It would be a bad idea if Holmes could have visitors.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

Surely he has a right to see a visitor?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I would think he can't until after the court case or it's only specific people involved in the case, lawyers / parents. But I have no idea... I'm not up with the laws.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This whole thing has stunk from the beginning. I'm convinced we aren't being given the whole story, but just enough of the story to make us believe something entirely different. They have muddied the facts with fallacies so we can no longer tell the difference. We'll never know the truth. Those of us who have researched this topic tirelessly know that it doesn't add up..

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Everyone needs to watch this TV show, it experiments with creating an assassin based on hypnotic/NLP suggestion, it's amazing:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

"This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.Sorry about that."
Channel 4 is in my country, I can't watch the video but I have seen it on tv, how strange is that? Can you see this video in America?
Derren has done some crazy stuff over the years, even when he's shown you how he did it you can still be left wondering.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yes I can watch it just fine on YouTube. I was amazed by it. At the very end it shows him killing a guy who is speaking on stage...what was weird about it is after he stood up and shot, he sat back down and seemed to be in a light sleep. Isn't that how they found Holmes in his white car?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

I only clicked the link to check if it was that show you were talking about, I just typed it into youtube and it wouldn't load. It's ok though, I have seen it on tv.
It is one of the stories about how he was found "unconscious" and that show, shows how it can be done if you know how. Now put that knowledge into the hands of people with an agenda and this Holmes thing could be the result.
Any idea when he is due in court again?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
First week of January 2013 is supposed to be the preliminary hearing:

www.lawyerherald.com...

According to this article, they will not release any information as jeopardizing his right to a fair trail...how does not releasing it make the trial fair?

Here's an update on the suicide/confession about how the police are rejecting what Unruh said is true. National Inquirer has released a similar article, saying they had an anyonmous source similar to what Unruh said.

blogs.westword.com...

www.nationalenquirer.com...

“Holmes said he initially went into the theater for the sole purpose of finding his therapist, who he believed would be waiting there for him,” the insider revealed.

“While he said he was programmed to commit a shooting spree, he wasn’t exactly sure if he was supposed to do it on that particular night.

“But once he got inside the theater, Holmes claimed that he heard something in the movie’s musical score that told him it was time to shoot certain people, though not everyone.”

According to authorities, the demented grad school washout bought a ticket for the midnight showing of “The Dark Knight Rises” at the Century 16 theater in Aurora on July 20, took a seat and then walked out through an emergency exit 30 minutes later.

Holmes talked to an inmate in an adjoining cell through a ventilation pipe and recounted in perverse detail how he killed his first victim, the source added.

“Incredibly, Holmes said he didn’t mean to shoot that particular person but was too amped up on adrenaline to take good aim,” said the source.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It is unlikely that someone who had been programmed would suddenly realize from one second to the next that he had been programmed. One thing they won't mention is the REAL evdence of mind control:

www.telegraph.co.uk...
The 24-year-old repeatedly asked prison guards "Why am I here?" and said he had no recollection of the killings during a midnight premiere of the new Batman film, according to the New York Daily News.

www.nydailynews.com...< br />
“Let’s just say he hasn’t shown any remorse,” a jail employee told the Daily News. “He thinks he’s acting in a movie.”

And let's not forget this is not the first 'inmate' source that has been debunked:

www.nydailynews.com...< br />
A released inmate said Holmes’ behavior behind bars was increasingly irrational.
“He was spitting at the door and spitting at the guards,” the inmate told The News. “He's spitting at everything. Dude was acting crazy.”
[Later found to be totally false.]

edit on 27-11-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-11-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

I can't remember the name of the show Derren did a few years ago, every now and then throughout the show he would have the word "FORGET" flash up. After the show , all the people interviewed couldn't remember the show. Again, Holmes can't remember what happened that night.
He is well worth watching just to see what is possible.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well the one thing that stuck out to me in Derren's show was that he used a trigger to make the kid remember exactly what he did. What he said seemed to match the same story these inmates are saying. That is the only reason why I can believe it's possible. The kid said something along the lines of he remembered doing it and it didn't seem real.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by resuwen

It's hard to know how much of the inmates stories are true, they might have been paid to say stuff for all we know.

It's worth looking for some of Derrens shows just to see, he can make you hand over your wallet in a flash or turn you from being athiest to believing in god in a couple of minutes.

Whether Holmes did this or not, he doesn't stand a chance.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by resuwen
Everyone needs to watch this TV show, it experiments with creating an assassin based on hypnotic/NLP suggestion, it's amazing:

www.youtube.com...

wow. thanks for giving me nightmares tonight. i'm surprised he didn't mention on the show that the tissue box when Sirhan is in court is a blue/white polkadot box right in front of him
edit on 27-11-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join