It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman massacre suspect taken to hospital after 'suicide bid'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kingmonkey

No problem. I was able to find one of the huge threads that started when it was fresh.
here

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda
reply to post by Iamschist

Not that simple, Im afraid. 'Shorting out' is a moments loss of control- lashing out and punching someone in the face. Not what we have here. Even if you go with the MSM version, it took months of cold, calculated planning to pick the target, plan the attack, aquire the weapons, booby trap the flat etc etc.

Its not like he had the weapons lying around, suddenly flipped out and marched down to the cinema for a killing spree. Any version of events, from the full MKUltra-esq conspiracy to lone gunman, requires months of planning- and that is one of the (many) reasons the whole thing stinks.

But really- just start with this one question- If he acted alone how did Holmes get into the cinema? In full assault gear and tooled up the eyeballs with guns, grenades and a gas mask? Think about it........

He bought a ticket, left out the side door, blocked or rigged it not to close properly, got into his "Joker costume" and returned via the side door.

The 24-year-old bought a ticket to the midnight screening but allegedly left after half an hour to put on the body armor stored in his care before returning to the theater and opening fire.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

When someone has a psychotic break it is not something that happens in an instant, it takes place over time, so he plotted and planned, look at serial killers, they are capable of intricate planning over long periods of time.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Most logical explaination ....

The fella has severe mental health problems that were undiagnosed and unattented to prior to the murder. He was in desperate need of medication when the committed the murders. Now that he's under state care .. he's getting that medication. The medication is working and he know understands what he did while he was going diagnosed and untreated. It's a heavy burden I'm sure.

None of us know the full story of course but I just wanted to say that this makes very good sense. People with psychotic disorders are most apt to try and commit suicide when they are NOT psychotic because the reality of how they are/what they've done while they were in psychosis sets in. After psychosis there can be massive guilt and shame, even when you haven't allegedly committed mass murder. So I can only think that the guilt would be much amplified in this type of case.

I feel very badly for all of the people who were killed or injured and for their families but I also can't help but feel badly for Holmes. The whole affair is really sad.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I'll pick my way through it, thanks.

I must admit I did see it at the time but was quickly put off when the apparently unsubstantiated claims started to fly.

Worth another look perhaps!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kingmonkey

Yeah, plenty of speculation and such there. Even if you ignore all the text posts, and just look at the photos and the video interviews, you will come away with some good info.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingmonkey
reply to post by TKDRL

I must admit I did see it at the time but was quickly put off when the apparently unsubstantiated claims started to fly.

If you do not think the Government capable of this check out starting about 0.43 here.

www.youtube.com...

This guy was in a coveted program, accepted where very few ever get to go at a young age. he is the kind of man the Government would want working for them. maybe he said no.

Also supposedly Holmes father was set to testify in just a few weeks at a Us senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history. That threatens to destroy the western banking system...about 1.18 mark
edit on 15-11-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

reply to post by TKDRL

If you do not think the Government capable of this check out starting about 0.43 here.

www.youtube.com...

This guy was in a coveted program, accepted where very few ever get to go at a young age. he is the kind of man the Government would want working for them. maybe he said no.

Also supposedly Holmes father was set to testify in just a few weeks at a Us senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history. That threatens to destroy the western banking system...about 1.18 mark

The guy was in a competitive graduate program, but most other people in the program would be the same age. He flunked his qualifying exam; most likely because his mental illness was imparing him for months.

Sometimes conspiracy theorists need to understand how real life works. Firstly, nowdays, getting a job is difficult. People who need jobs go apply to people who have jobs, not usually the other way around. And if the government were to be "informed" of a very promising younger candidate, it would be from a professor with government contacts at the end of a PhD program or postdoc. If somebody says "no" then hiring managers just look for somebody else. There are plenty of people available. No need to "chip implant" and drive some young man nuts---and if they did (which I do not think is possible), what is the purpose of having this poor sap go out and murder more people? Even if you think the government is intrinsically evil (I do not), what is in it for them?

His father was not going to testify about anything and doesn't have any knowledge of LIBOR scandal.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

reply to post by TKDRL

www.youtube.com...

The guy was in a competitive graduate program, but most other people in the program would be the same age. He flunked his qualifying exam; most likely because his mental illness was imparing him for months.

Sometimes conspiracy theorists need to understand how real life works. Firstly, nowdays, getting a job is difficult. People who need jobs go apply to people who have jobs, not usually the other way around. And if the government were to be "informed" of a very promising younger candidate, it would be from a professor with government contacts at the end of a PhD program or postdoc. If somebody says "no" then hiring managers just look for somebody else. There are plenty of people available. No need to "chip implant" and drive some young man nuts---and if they did (which I do not think is possible), what is the purpose of having this poor sap go out and murder more people? Even if you think the government is intrinsically evil (I do not), what is in it for them?

His father was not going to testify about anything and doesn't have any knowledge of LIBOR scandal.

Exclusive "jobs" for geniuses in their field are not "difficult" to get. No there are not plenty of the best available. yes the Government does watch records and grab the rising special people.

I would say that anyone who does not think their Government does evil has not looked very deeply into it's doings.

here look at a few of the minor things
rense.com...

I don't believe for a moment the guy could not pass the oral exam for the elite program he was accepted to. I believe something was done to him...believe what you like.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

Originally posted by Thunda
reply to post by Iamschist

Not that simple, Im afraid. 'Shorting out' is a moments loss of control- lashing out and punching someone in the face. Not what we have here. Even if you go with the MSM version, it took months of cold, calculated planning to pick the target, plan the attack, aquire the weapons, booby trap the flat etc etc.

Its not like he had the weapons lying around, suddenly flipped out and marched down to the cinema for a killing spree. Any version of events, from the full MKUltra-esq conspiracy to lone gunman, requires months of planning- and that is one of the (many) reasons the whole thing stinks.

But really- just start with this one question- If he acted alone how did Holmes get into the cinema? In full assault gear and tooled up the eyeballs with guns, grenades and a gas mask? Think about it........

He bought a ticket, left out the side door, blocked or rigged it not to close properly, got into his "Joker costume" and returned via the side door.

The 24-year-old bought a ticket to the midnight screening but allegedly left after half an hour to put on the body armor stored in his care before returning to the theater and opening fire.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

When someone has a psychotic break it is not something that happens in an instant, it takes place over time, so he plotted and planned, look at serial killers, they are capable of intricate planning over long periods of time.

With all the planning and rigging explosives, why leave buying the ticket to the last moment when they actually should have been sold out?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
One thing not touched upon in that documentary was this.
Supposedly he had and shot both an assault rifle and a shotgun. In the crime scene photos, you can clearly see there is no shoulder strap on the rifle found. How does one carry both, did he hollywood style dualweild a rifle and shotgun? I don't think so. Also, there was a riot shield in the same photo, who carried that? There is no way he carried all 3

Blood trail either leading from the door toward the mysterious extra gasmask, or from the door, toward the gasmask, depending on which side of the body the wound was pumping from(front or back).

Containment of the area(meaning stopping people from leaving), was never even discussed until like 45 minutes after cops got there. Two different witnesses reported seeing two different suspicious people fleeing the scene, one dressed exactly like holmes.

edit on Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:59:41 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

With all the planning and rigging explosives, why leave buying the ticket to the last moment when they actually should have been sold out?

I got involved in this thread because I truly feel compassion for this guy. I do not want to get into a conspiracy discussion, because imho I do not believe there was one. As to what was in his mind, I am very thankful I have no idea.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
He might not make it out of the hospital( some kind of "complication" will kill him) .
Is his father still going to testify in court?
edit on 10/06/12 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Murders 12, shoots 52, and they're concerned about his "well-being." Ugh, please wake me when this piece of sh*t pays for what he did. Stop pampering murderers, and get to the part where justice is served.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by phroziac
He jumped off his bed to kill himself? Wtf?

They can have my bullets first if thry come for my guns

Will that be by very fast airmail, perhaps even supersonic by some chance?

P

ai
Very fast airmail, lnao. Does airmail launch packages out of gun barrels now? lmao.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I don't think he was set up at all, personally. I think it's exactly what it looks like and a very very intelligent person blew a fuse or shorted a wire somewhere and turned that intelligence ...or what was left... into a very dark purpose.

* There IS another factor though. His Psych was known, as many are these days, to treat student issues and had a number of other patients besides him. What drugs was he on from that? Things like ADHD drugs can have wildly different effects in aggression, judgement and ability to think clearly. I've watched it with my son and a couple friends. Could drugs SO many others take daily have contributed to what made him what he is now?

Take a look at the videos of him before this happened. he seemed like a fine calm reasonable person. I don't believe he was seeing a psychologist except as part of teaching and training. I don't think there is a shred of truth to any of the story!

normal people flip out all the time for all kinds of reasons. i had a mate have a breakdown a few monthsa ago, everything seemed fine in his life, we worked side by side for a year and a half, then one day he didnt turn up for work. for 2 months. didnt hear from him once while he was missing, my boss and hi were very close, 5 years he worked for my boss, who was like a father to him. he didnt call the boss either. we found out later he had been admitted to a psych hospital and was under 24hr obsrvation for over a month.

all im saying is, people flip out for all sorts of reasons, just becasue someone ''appears'' to be ok or is ok before something happened, doesnt mean they didnt legitimately have some kind of breakdown. i find the story suspicious as well, but i cant rule out the fact that he lost it and went on a rampage. sickness of the mind is not a well understood phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have two questions for you all......
Who was the man seen being let out of Tim Mc vieghs rider truck just before the truck was placed in front of the AP Murragh building?
And
Who was the guy who took the phone call on his cell phone and opened the fire exit door in the Batman theater?
My guess is they are BOTH......... FBI...!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Or CIA

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
For anyone interested, this links to a timeline of the events at Aurora as CNN had it put together as well as a long run of the dispatch audio recording of that night immediately following the shooting itself.

12:39 a.m. -- Aurora police say dozens, perhaps hundreds, of calls start flooding 911. The dispatcher calls to units: "They're saying someone is shooting in the auditorium."

Moments later she adds: "There is at least one person shot, but they're saying there's hundreds of people just running around."

Inside the theater, witnesses say the gunman is calmly firing into the crowd. Some of the shots penetrate into a neighboring theater, where witnesses suggest others may have been hit. Witnesses say they see victims slumped on the floor as they flee while others are running out wounded.
12:40 a.m. -- Officers arrive on scene in little more than a minute after the 911 call and request massive backup. "I've got people running out of the theater who were shot," says an officer on a call.

CNN - Aurora timeline and Police dispatch recording

It's interesting to listen to and it does display how much was chaotic and confusing that night.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BeReasonable

all im saying is, people flip out for all sorts of reasons

I still fail to see how someone can do this extreme level of preperation that has been portrayed in this case..

Then just end up a lobotomised zombie in court. Like seriously?

Calculated planning and execution of said planning is not flipping out. It requires cognitive skills to be functioning.

Not what we saw in Court....

edit on 15-11-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by BeReasonable

all im saying is, people flip out for all sorts of reasons

I still fail to see how someone can do this extreme level of preperation that has been portrayed in this case..

Then just end up a lobotomised zombie in court. Like seriously?

Calculated planning and execution of said planning is not flipping out. It requires cognitive skills to be functioning.

Not what we saw in Court....

edit on 15-11-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

Damn straight. If he was COMPETENT enough to methodically PLAN and carry it out, he's competent enough to pay for it, plain and simple. Hilarious when I see comments equating to, "Aww, the poor widdle baby didn't know what he was doing." LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join