It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman massacre suspect taken to hospital after 'suicide bid'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It would make sense that someone else was involved.
The fact we don't know also makes sense, anyone involved in something like that is going to do everything they can to stay hidden.
It doesn't mean it was a setup.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Jumping off the bed was from another time, but if it's true that should give us an idea of where his head is now.
Is he in a normal prison or a psychiatric unit?

I'm still waiting to see some evidence that he really was inside the theater that night.
Did any of the witnesses say if anyone came through the fire exit door?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Really? How convenient.

A man attempting suicide is not convenient....It is sad and unfortunate....

After all that has gone on in this case, is it no surprise that Authorities are trying to silence him for good.

This is news to me. You must be aware of some official evidence that shows the "authorities" were trying to silence him? Okay, let's see it... Or perhaps you are just speculating?

We haven't heard anything on Holmes for months and then this comes along.

If they were trying to silence and cover up...Why would they bring it back up after not mentioning it for so long? Hmm? Perhaps you are mistaken....

So has Holmes lost the plot and is trying to end it all after being locked up in solitary confinement for months?Or, is TPTB going to put this one to bed before it even needs to go to trial?

You're asking if a man who tried to be like the Joker and go on a killing spree in a movie theater....Has lost the plot? Of course he has. The guy is nuts. He never had a hold of the plot to begin with....

The powers that be are not trying to off him. If they were, they would have done it long ago and they most certainly would not have failed....

He is a crazy man who tried to take his own life. Lets keep the blame where it belongs, shall we? On this man, who killed innocent people. On this man who tried to kill himself.

You're trying to blame the cookie jar that the kid stole the cookie from, rather than holding the kid responsible for stealing the cookie.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Really? How convenient. After all that has gone on in this case, is it no surprise that Authorities are trying to silence him for good.
reply to post by magma

Exactly my thoughts. The evidence is trying to get rid of itself, how convenient. I wouldn't be surprised if he is successful the next time around he tries killing himself, so just in case it actualizes; people will definitely know that it was coming...and the "nut job" or the "psycho" labels will be the ultimate stamp on him. You see, suicide is never fun when you are successful the first time around. People are in shock, it sort of leaves them in disbelief even acknowledging the past acts by this individual. But, the second time around it's a much more smoother process...people expect it to happen! Hence, less drama over the matter in my opinion. The Colorado massacre was a very clever premeditated act. I can almost see the script written by Nolan and directed by the CIA. This story can easily be made into a really good drama/suspense/thriller top box office movie. I know I would go watch it.
edit on 15-11-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree.

Another possible reason for Holmes "snapping" could be...I hate to say this...genetics or demonic possession or BOTH.

Here's my reasoning;

I had a friend who's estranged dad hung himself at age 33. When my friend turned 33, shortly afterwards, he suffered a psychotic episode and had to be temporarily committed and he'd never had any mental issues before this episode. The night before he was committed he visited me and I could tell something was wrong. Once I got him to talk he told me he was seeing demons everywhere...coming out of the TV and coming after him. He wasn't on drugs...he was a staunch Christian that went to church 2X a week.

A couple weeks later he was back to normal and off the meds the doctor prescribed him. That's when I asked how old his dad was when he committed suicide and he said 33.

That's when I made the connection.

It is an ancient Chinese saying that if your father doesn't face his demons or defeat them, then you pass those demons on to your 1st born son. Like Bruce Lee, the actor and Jeet Kun Do creator passing his demons to his son Brandon Lee who was killed accidentally on the set of the movie The Crow.

This Holmes kid was adopted. His current parents adopted him. I wonder if his natural father was messed up and never faced his demons...obviously his son was given up for adoption so the natural father couldn't care for him. There's a good chance Holmes' natural father was around the same age when he got a woman pregnant as Holmes was when he started loosing his mind.

So could it be genetics (Holmes was studying genetics) or could it be demonic possession passed on to him by his natural father for not facing his own demons?

Crazy stuff!

Or he may himself have been a genetic creation from the start. Strange how he was so intelligent and proficient in the same thing his "adopted" parents were into. He may have been bred for a purpose, why he was sacrificed who knows.

He was getting a grant that barely covered his expenses and he spent 15,000 on bomb and guns and gas masks etc!
edit on 15-11-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece
the bed is only about 2 foot maybe little more off the ground.

I dont think he could kill himself jumping off unless he was to try to land on an awkward angle and potentially snap his neck in which case he would endure more pain and have a chance to survive and deal with the pain.

I don't buy it.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

But whatever hurt him kept the court from having their hearing today and that may be the purpose.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Me thinks that if the pervading powers wanted this guy dead, then there would be no half measures...

He's already tried to murder droves of people, one more worthless scumbag wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
The level of proof that has ever been offered for this "story" is pretty flimsy start to finish.

I found it odd that an audience of cell-phone toters never took any video or stills of the night.
And the one who did, showed one guy walking out with blood on him, with a cop leading him out.
If it was blood.
No photos of pandemonium of the evidence that 70+ shot and a number killed.

Never saw vid indicating the fleet of ambulances necessary to transport all these folks.

It's all told in pantomime. A "courtroom scene" of a guy in a clown wig and a giggling bailiff that didn't
have the credibility of Judge Judy's court. The things entered in as statements were a bit silly.

Nevermind the guy bears no resemblance to any of the other pics of him.

Then this? It seems like a game of charades that was an attempt to sway public opinion, justification of future
actions and the usual TV propaganda themes. Very little to do with reality.

Plus all the witnesses were allowed to just "walk away" that night. Also the very odd death of the neurological nurse who was there that night.

people in the area say it was even "odd" that he was able to get a ticket to the movie at the late time he supposedly bought it.

He accomplished getting a degree in neuroscience all without going off the deep end. He was clearly no into drugs as he went through grade school high school and college and got his degree.

he was clearly NOT a sociopath www.mcafee.cc...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

The "half measures" are to establish a pattern. That way when "he succeeds" they can point to all the "attempts" and the sheeps wouldn't think twice about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Also all the most incriminating evidence such as the shooting range, was all online, the "AdultFriendFinder' all the stuff they used all a online EVEN dropped out of school ONLINE?...and yet does not match his history, and anyone who thinks the way the apartment was rigged and yet he supposedly calmly let the cops know so they would not get hurt is realistic in anyway I cannot understand!

You know the rigging of the apartment with explosives DID give them time as they took days to "disarm it". they had time to plant the computer and all the rest of the evidence because of the rigged apartment. Why would he not have let them blow themselves up? Why tell them the place is rigged?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingmonkey

Originally posted by amfirst1
All clues point to it being set up. There was too much evidence. Multiple witness says a 2nd man involved on video. Two gas masked found on scene. Police radio in 2 suspect. DEA saying two police officers involved. 20 grand worth of weapons from a guy who didn't work. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Who in their right mind would believe the official story if presented with evidence instead of propaganda.

Care to share these clues and evidence?

Seems that all you have is some people saying there were 2 people (link please)........I'd hazard a guess that the people in the cinema were confused, stunned, in fear for their lives. Have all the survivors confirmed that there were 2 shooters? I think if I was in the same situation all my energy would be focused on getting out of their and not stop to video the event.

When I was at university I didn't work for much of my time there, however I still had a sufficient amount of cash from various sources. Saying that his weapons stash is proof that there is some conspiracy here is a massive leap in the absence of any credible evidence.
edit on 15-11-2012 by kingmonkey because: Spelling

edit on 15-11-2012 by kingmonkey because: (no reason given)

Look at the 0.24 point that shows him as he was before this crime. I think the guy was an experiment by those who raised him and others.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Do none of you know schizophrenic people or other crazys?

I'm really not seeing the conspiracy here.

I had a friend that had a psychotic breakdown and burnt all his electronics because he thought they were sending messages in his head. He also saw black thorns coming out his skin and heard voices. He doesn't remember much from it and is now back to normal.

It happens.

People go nuts.

edit on 15-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
Do none of you know schizophrenic people or other crazys?

I'm really not seeing the conspiracy here.

Actually yes and that is why I am saying this is all wrong. I have a degree in Social and Behavior science.
You need to look at the background and the whole picture here.

The only way it would make sense to be Holmes is if he crossed a dimensional boundary and we have the wrong Holmes.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Awe poor guy, if he wanted to evade life in prison he shouldn't have worn all that body armor, that way those who had firearms in the crowd could haven taken him down.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda

Originally posted by amfirst1
All clues point to it being set up. There was too much evidence. Multiple witness says a 2nd man involved on video. Two gas masked found on scene. Police radio in 2 suspect. DEA saying two police officers involved. 20 grand worth of weapons from a guy who didn't work. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Who in their right mind would believe the official story if presented with evidence instead of propaganda.

Care to share these clues and evidence?

Seems that all you have is some people saying there were 2 people (link please)........I'd hazard a guess that the people in the cinema were confused, stunned, in fear for their lives. Have all the survivors confirmed that there were 2 shooters? I think if I was in the same situation all my energy would be focused on getting out of their and not stop to video the event.

When I was at university I didn't work for much of my time there, however I still had a sufficient amount of cash from various sources. Saying that his weapons stash is proof that there is some conspiracy here is a massive leap in the absence of any credible evidence.
edit on 15-11-2012 by kingmonkey because: Spelling

edit on 15-11-2012 by kingmonkey because: (no reason given)

30 seconds on Google:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

romeforholmes.tumblr.com...

Not really our job to spoon feed you, but how about this- how did Holmes get in to the theater in full assault gear, carrying multiple weapons and a gas mask? Did he just que up and buy a ticket? No, he didnt, there was someone else who, at the very least, opened the rear fire door for him.

If you are going to spoon feed me then can you do better than this?

The post in which I replied to began with two very bold statements - I think it's fair comment to ask for evidence after reading that 'all clues point to it being a set up' and there existing 'too much evidence'

If you are presenting these YouTube vids as this evidence then it's pretty poor. The first witness thinks a canister came from the other side of the room but doesn't expand on this. As previously stated, it must have been extremely difficult to know what was going on in such an atmosphere. Your second video is poorer still. The shooter gets a phone call so this confirms a second shooter? More plausible that he pretends to get a phonecall as an excuse to go to the fire exit. Certainly not evidence of a second shooter.

Your point that he accessed the cinema through the fire door again is not proof of anything. When we were kids we used to go into the cinema via the fire exit quite frequently, it wasn't difficult to do and I'm sure it's not uncommon.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by kingmonkey

Do a search here for the main thread. Plenty of gems in there. 2 gas masks, blood trail leading towards the exit from the parking lot, coincidentally from the direction of the second gas mask, the riot shield. The claim made by the brass cop that he tried to blend in with SWAT, but one of his officers caught him in the act. That's just off the top of my head.

Oh yeah, and witnesses seeing two different guys fleeing the scene too. Almost forgot about that one.
edit on Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:35:20 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Thank you for this!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie
You must be aware of some official evidence that shows the "authorities" were trying to silence him? Okay, let's see it... Or perhaps you are just speculating?

Homes IS being silenced. Have your heard his side of the story yet?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

You link isn't working for me. I'm guessing from what you have said that it shows Holmes some time in the past looking like an average Joe?

As Trustfund has said....'people go nuts'

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Char-Lee

You link isn't working for me. I'm guessing from what you have said that it shows Holmes some time in the past looking like an average Joe?

As Trustfund has said....'people go nuts'

Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder usually develop over time in a person's late teens to early 20's and shouldn't be caused by a single traumatic event.

People can suddenly develop anxiety, or depression but people do not suddenly commit multiple murders without some extreme factor.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kingmonkey

Haven't watched it yet myself, I am flashgotting it now. Seems to be a whole documentary, of an hour and 34 minutes long.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join