Batman massacre suspect taken to hospital after 'suicide bid'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
people with certain traits like sleepwalking are prone to suggestion and control.
batman is a project of very high investment in terms of govt propaganda.

who the f knows what really happened...

the strangeness speaks for itself.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree.

Another possible reason for Holmes "snapping" could be...I hate to say this...genetics or demonic possession or BOTH.

Here's my reasoning;

I had a friend who's estranged dad hung himself at age 33. When my friend turned 33, shortly afterwards, he suffered a psychotic episode and had to be temporarily committed and he'd never had any mental issues before this episode. The night before he was committed he visited me and I could tell something was wrong. Once I got him to talk he told me he was seeing demons everywhere...coming out of the TV and coming after him. He wasn't on drugs...he was a staunch Christian that went to church 2X a week.

A couple weeks later he was back to normal and off the meds the doctor prescribed him. That's when I asked how old his dad was when he committed suicide and he said 33.

That's when I made the connection.

It is an ancient Chinese saying that if your father doesn't face his demons or defeat them, then you pass those demons on to your 1st born son. Like Bruce Lee, the actor and Jeet Kun Do creator passing his demons to his son Brandon Lee who was killed accidentally on the set of the movie The Crow.

This Holmes kid was adopted. His current parents adopted him. I wonder if his natural father was messed up and never faced his demons...obviously his son was given up for adoption so the natural father couldn't care for him. There's a good chance Holmes' natural father was around the same age when he got a woman pregnant as Holmes was when he started loosing his mind.

So could it be genetics (Holmes was studying genetics) or could it be demonic possession passed on to him by his natural father for not facing his own demons?

Crazy stuff!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
He jumped off his bed to kill himself? Wtf?

They can have my bullets first if thry come for my guns

Will that be by very fast airmail, perhaps even supersonic by some chance?

P

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
He jumped off his bed to kill himself? Wtf?

They can have my bullets first if thry come for my guns

I would be careful with this sort of rhetoric, what with the current climate and all.

Another man made similar statements and they backfired on him Link

The link doesn't illustrate the whole story, you would have to read further if your not familiar with the story .

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Why do the Colorado shootings have anything to do with tptb?
He's a nut job, its as simple as that.
And I'm not surprised he's attempted suicide

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
the bed is only about 2 foot maybe little more off the ground.

I dont think he could kill himself jumping off unless he was to try to land on an awkward angle and potentially snap his neck in which case he would endure more pain and have a chance to survive and deal with the pain.

I don't buy it.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
All clues point to it being set up. There was too much evidence. Multiple witness says a 2nd man involved on video. Two gas masked found on scene. Police radio in 2 suspect. DEA saying two police officers involved. 20 grand worth of weapons from a guy who didn't work. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Who in their right mind would believe the official story if presented with evidence instead of propaganda.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Most logical explaination ....

The fella has severe mental health problems that were undiagnosed and unattented to prior to the murder. He was in desperate need of medication when the committed the murders. Now that he's under state care .. he's getting that medication. The medication is working and he know understands what he did while he was going diagnosed and untreated. It's a heavy burden I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The level of proof that has ever been offered for this "story" is pretty flimsy start to finish.

I found it odd that an audience of cell-phone toters never took any video or stills of the night.
And the one who did, showed one guy walking out with blood on him, with a cop leading him out.
If it was blood.
No photos of pandemonium of the evidence that 70+ shot and a number killed.

Never saw vid indicating the fleet of ambulances necessary to transport all these folks.

It's all told in pantomime. A "courtroom scene" of a guy in a clown wig and a giggling bailiff that didn't
have the credibility of Judge Judy's court. The things entered in as statements were a bit silly.

Nevermind the guy bears no resemblance to any of the other pics of him.

Then this? It seems like a game of charades that was an attempt to sway public opinion, justification of future
actions and the usual TV propaganda themes. Very little to do with reality.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Well with ADHD drugs, it works two ways.

Someone who has ADHD and uses the drugs, it will calm them down.

For someone who doesn't have it, it does the opposite and makes them hyper active, However I don't think that would be the type of drugs he were taking to go on a shooting rampage.

I don't think he was set up but either more lured or tricked into committing the crime.

If it was a set up, I have no doubt it was to make guns the new boogey man.
If it was set up then the whole house being wired up was irrelevant, however it could have provided a better case that it was him who did it. If his apartment had explosive rigged up in it, the public would surely be deceived into believing he is the reason he did what he did.

I definitely think he did it, but, at his will? Hard to say. Some people just do things like that.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
I found it odd that an audience of cell-phone toters never took any video or stills of the night.

I find it odd that someone would find it odd that there weren't pictures taken. Hello? Someone was doing a mass shooting and bullets were flying and people were being blown apart. Do you think that someone in that kind of situation, with their life in danger, is going to say ..'gee, I should take out my cell phone and start taking pictures' or do you think that a person in that situation is going to say 'I gotta get out of here as fast as I can without drawing attention to myself'. Which makes more sense??

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Maybe I'm just a cold-hearted boob, or I watched one to many Mr. Ed reruns and thus enter the 'sheeple-class' of planetary oxygen users, but I don't ascribe to any of this conspiracy nonsense . . . could it be that this guy was just a defective nutjob who viewed the world through wildly skewed eyes and one day acted out when synapses passed the wrong signal to some part of the brain that makes people do really sick, twisted and evil things. Similarly, using that same unrouted brain function, maybe he just decided that it was time for Elvis to leave the building and he gave it a whirl.

It's not really that far beyond comprehension, is it?

Or maybe the conspiracy thing is bang on and the little evil brain dwellers from the planet Whackjob crawled up inside his skull, planted the seeds of destruction at the behest of some three-letter government organization all for the purpose of helping the media fill those nagging dead-air spaces between commercials.

Yup.

That must be it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

I find it odd that someone would find it odd that there weren't pictures taken. Hello? Someone was doing a mass shooting and bullets were flying and people were being blown apart. Do you think that someone in that kind of situation, with their life in danger, is going to say ..'gee, I should take out my cell phone and start taking pictures' or do you think that a person in that situation is going to say 'I gotta get out of here as fast as I can without drawing attention to myself'. Which makes more sense??

Yeah. Because in the only cellphone video that was taken it showed quite a few people milling around outside.
What else did it show? People more or less exiting the theatre in the usual fashion. No screaming and pushing and exiting with various wounds. Just the one guy.

You know what else it didn't show? Any police securing the building outside or skidding to a stop in front of the building with more cops arriving on scene.
Any police in the lobby?

If you weren't TOLD there were 70 people shot inside that theatre there was nothing to indicate it outside this one flimsy video where there should have been somewhere in the neighborhood of dozens uploaded by the
"I WAS THERE" crowd of documenters of everything on youtube.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

So your in the "This is exactly as it seems, the official story is 100% watertight, single shooter MENSA level college dweeb turned ice cold professional killer in less than a year because, well, he might have had a screw loose, and hey, he had that college grant to buy all that assault gear. Theres no holes in the story, no suspicious elements, and you guys are all confirmed tin foil hatters for bringing anything but the MSM viewpoint into the discussion" camp, are you? Is that the 'gen' from your lofty perch?

No slight doubts? Second gas mask not ring any slight suspicions? Fathers profession just a complete coincedence? The zombiefied shell that turned up in court? The total lack of any video footage, the court gag on information, the (at the very least) total change in appearance, the witness statements of a second person involved, the police radio messages etc etc etc

Oh, and now he's 'trying to commit suicide'? Wonder if he will succeed next time?

Nah- just me being paranoid. TPTB would never try and pull something like that..........

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

It can definately happen... people can be programmed to do almost anything.... Derren Brown is a prime example of how these things work!

I didn't watch this episode but will watch it later.

As for Holmes attempted suicide, maybe the mind control thing is still working and he's been told to commit suicide but he failed.... now he is in hospital where its possible something could happen there but i doubt as he would be heavily guarded!
edit on 15-11-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst1
All clues point to it being set up. There was too much evidence. Multiple witness says a 2nd man involved on video. Two gas masked found on scene. Police radio in 2 suspect. DEA saying two police officers involved. 20 grand worth of weapons from a guy who didn't work. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Who in their right mind would believe the official story if presented with evidence instead of propaganda.

Care to share these clues and evidence?

Seems that all you have is some people saying there were 2 people (link please)........I'd hazard a guess that the people in the cinema were confused, stunned, in fear for their lives. Have all the survivors confirmed that there were 2 shooters? I think if I was in the same situation all my energy would be focused on getting out of their and not stop to video the event.

When I was at university I didn't work for much of my time there, however I still had a sufficient amount of cash from various sources. Saying that his weapons stash is proof that there is some conspiracy here is a massive leap in the absence of any credible evidence.
edit on 15-11-2012 by kingmonkey because: Spelling
edit on 15-11-2012 by kingmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingmonkey

Originally posted by amfirst1

Care to share these clues and evidence?

Seems that all you have is some people saying there were 2 people (link please)........I'd hazard a guess that the people in the cinema were confused, stunned, in fear for their lives. Have all the survivors confirmed that there were 2 shooters? I think if I was in the same situation all my energy would be focused on getting out of their and not stop to video the event.

When I was at university I didn't work for much of my time there, however I still had a sufficient amount of cash from various sources. Saying that his weapons stash is proof that there is some conspiracy here is a massive leap in the absence of any credible evidence.
edit on 15-11-2012 by kingmonkey because: Spelling
edit on 15-11-2012 by kingmonkey because: (no reason given)

30 seconds on Google:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

romeforholmes.tumblr.com...

Not really our job to spoon feed you, but how about this- how did Holmes get in to the theater in full assault gear, carrying multiple weapons and a gas mask? Did he just que up and buy a ticket? No, he didnt, there was someone else who, at the very least, opened the rear fire door for him.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I agree he is a poor tortured soul. I despise what he did, a heinous,crime. I feel nothing but compassion for him. Just to look at him, it has to be hell inside him. He shorted out and acted out, we have seen it multiple times, there is no conspiracy here.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kingmonkey

Do a search here for the main thread. Plenty of gems in there. 2 gas masks, blood trail leading towards the exit from the parking lot, coincidentally from the direction of the second gas mask, the riot shield. The claim made by the brass cop that he tried to blend in with SWAT, but one of his officers caught him in the act. That's just off the top of my head.

Oh yeah, and witnesses seeing two different guys fleeing the scene too. Almost forgot about that one.
edit on Thu, 15 Nov 2012 08:35:20 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Not that simple, Im afraid. 'Shorting out' is a moments loss of control- lashing out and punching someone in the face. Not what we have here. Even if you go with the MSM version, it took months of cold, calculated planning to pick the target, plan the attack, aquire the weapons, booby trap the flat etc etc.

Its not like he had the weapons lying around, suddenly flipped out and marched down to the cinema for a killing spree. Any version of events, from the full MKUltra-esq conspiracy to lone gunman, requires months of planning- and that is one of the (many) reasons the whole thing stinks.

But really- just start with this one question- If he acted alone how did Holmes get into the cinema? In full assault gear and tooled up the eyeballs with guns, grenades and a gas mask? Think about it........

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join