It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman massacre suspect taken to hospital after 'suicide bid'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Batman massacre suspect taken to hospital after 'suicide bid'

www.news.com.au

THE man accused of the Colorado movie theatre killings has been rushed to hospital after a reported suicide attempt.
A judge has postponed a court hearing for accused mass murderer James Holmes after his attorneys said he was taken to a hospital for unspecified reasons, the Associated Press reported.
CBS Denver is reporting that Holmes, who is accused of killing a dozen people at the premiere of the Batman film The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colorado, on July 20, was taken to hospital after attempting suicide.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Really? How convenient. After all that has gone on in this case, is it no surprise that Authorities are trying to silence him for good. The case will reveal a lot of inconsistancies in the shooting and to be honest, this is not unexpected. We haven't heard anything on Holmes for months and then this comes along.

So has Holmes lost the plot and is trying to end it all after being locked up in solitary confinement for months?

Or, is TPTB going to put this one to bed before it even needs to go to trial?

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14-11-2012 by magma because: error in spell

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I doubt "TPTB" tried to kill him, otherwise he wouldn't still be alive right now. He most likely tried to kill himself because he knows he's going to spend the rest of his life in prison. And if he actually was set up, that would just be even more reason for him to want to kill himself.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I would Imagine he cant remember any of the massacre...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
now i got hindsight

this whole thing stinks

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I hate to be cruel,but it would save the tax payer money.
Wish more of them would take that initiative.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Only if proven guilty, without a shadow of a doubt my friend.

And even then, look further because whoever set this up wants him dead sooner rather than later. Before he can get to speak that is.

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It said he tried to kill himself several times, once by running into the wall and another time he jumped off his bed.
I'm lost for words.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

And even then, look further because whoever set this up wants him dead sooner rather than later. Before he can get to speak that is.

Peace

So,your thoughts are along the lines that he was set up to do this?

For what purpose?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

So,your thoughts are along the lines that he was set up to do this?

For what purpose?

It's always about the guns, erosion of freedoms and that nasty 'ol Constitution that keeps getting in the way of the elite.

Martial Law anyone? How about a fearful public? Or one that is completely unarmed? Or both...All?...perfect!

Pick one.

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
He jumped off his bed to kill himself? Wtf?

They can have my bullets first if thry come for my guns

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm in 100% agreement there is a huge probability he was set up. Specifically for the erosion of gun rights. Not to just jump on the bandwagon of a good conspiracy theory, but there is a lot of evidence suggesting he was set up which has, of course, been ignored by the mainstream media. (I'm new and not sure how to link up videos & articles that support my conclusion - sorry!)

Very, very sad.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well,they had the chance,that is with mass military confinement , marshal law and so on.
But not with some crazy isolated shooting,which there have been a few besides this one,but with natural disasters.

Waiting on the reports of massive fema camps in NY and NJ .

Peace,
Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Really? How convenient.

Yeah because us conspiracy theorists would see right through these flimsy schemes and blurt it out in public for all to see and learn from, and their secret plan to kill off holmes (I thought he was a patsy.. hmm maybe he's a shape shifter!) would fall to the ground, revealing them for what they really are.

We're onto them, arent we lads.. They'll never get away with it.

I mean, ... just think if holmes had actually done this of his own deluded will... haha I know right, unpossible. Ludichris. Absolutely twaddollox!! But just imagine he did.. as if he'd try and kill himself..

what do they think we are, idiots?

I laugh at their feeble efforts to silence the truth. All hail Xeemoo!

edit on 14-11-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If he was under a form of government mind control, maybe he is being compelled by his programming to committ suicide once the deed is done? If he wasn't entirely set up, that is.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't think he was set up at all, personally. I think it's exactly what it looks like and a very very intelligent person blew a fuse or shorted a wire somewhere and turned that intelligence ...or what was left... into a very dark purpose.

Beyond that??? His appearances in court have me at a total loss. He's a space case and the lights may be on, but we aren't talking full occupancy in his establishment. It's spooky...and scary. He was on another planet in court and reacting to things only he was seeing. That first appearance was close up to his face and eyes long enough to get good hard impressions of what he was outwardly displaying. I have to say...I'd be creeped out by sitting across from him and the violence of his actions wouldn't even play into it. He's no threat now...but SOMETHING happened to turn a high achieving University student in a very high caliber field of study into a space case who could barely seem to show awareness of the room around him.

Last I heard, no one had yet come back from the adamant statement that he wasn't on drugs in court, at least that first time I really formed my opinion of him on this.

* There IS another factor though. His Psych was known, as many are these days, to treat student issues and had a number of other patients besides him. What drugs was he on from that? Things like ADHD drugs can have wildly different effects in aggression, judgement and ability to think clearly. I've watched it with my son and a couple friends. Could drugs SO many others take daily have contributed to what made him what he is now?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Maybe they just needed to change the batteries for the chip in his head.

Attorney Tamara Brady:
"It's not as simple as a migraine.''

So if you see any signs of head surgery like a suture on his skull, don't think anything more about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I don't think he was set up at all, personally. I think it's exactly what it looks like and a very very intelligent person blew a fuse or shorted a wire somewhere and turned that intelligence ...or what was left... into a very dark purpose.

Beyond that??? His appearances in court have me at a total loss. He's a space case and the lights may be on, but we aren't talking full occupancy in his establishment. It's spooky...and scary. He was on another planet in court and reacting to things only he was seeing. That first appearance was close up to his face and eyes long enough to get good hard impressions of what he was outwardly displaying. I have to say...I'd be creeped out by sitting across from him and the violence of his actions wouldn't even play into it. He's no threat now...but SOMETHING happened to turn a high achieving University student in a very high caliber field of study into a space case who could barely seem to show awareness of the room around him.

Last I heard, no one had yet come back from the adamant statement that he wasn't on drugs in court, at least that first time I really formed my opinion of him on this.

* There IS another factor though. His Psych was known, as many are these days, to treat student issues and had a number of other patients besides him. What drugs was he on from that? Things like ADHD drugs can have wildly different effects in aggression, judgement and ability to think clearly. I've watched it with my son and a couple friends. Could drugs SO many others take daily have contributed to what made him what he is now?

Take a look at the videos of him before this happened. he seemed like a fine calm reasonable person. I don't believe he was seeing a psychologist except as part of teaching and training. I don't think there is a shred of truth to any of the story!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

how would it save money

you think that the prison will close

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
people with certain traits like sleepwalking are prone to suggestion and control.
batman is a project of very high investment in terms of govt propaganda.

who the f knows what really happened...

the strangeness speaks for itself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join