It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will the next Secretary of State be? Hillary heads for the hills!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Explanation: I could of posted this in breaking news ... but the article is based on Australia's choice of very close freinds i.e. The USA OR China, and I would rather focus on a single comment made in the article towards the bottom of the article ...

False choice between US and China: Clinton (From: AAP November 15, 2012 1:44PM) [news.com.au]

Mrs Clinton, who will not seek a second term as secretary of state, said this would be the "Pacific century".

Is this credible?

If yes, then who might replace her?

Personal Disclosure: Any member wishing to make a thread on the topic the article focus on, has my best wishes!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Susan Rice

Clinton quit so she could run in 2016
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
John Huntsman. He seemed to be a good candidate back in the primaries and was Ambassador to China so he is familiar with foreign affairs. He also seemed to work well with the Democrats as Ambassador.

I think offering the job to a Republican would be a great and wise gesture on Obama's part.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Susan Rice is on deck but several (R) in congress have already begun bashing her handling of benghazi in public forums.

video.msnbc.msn.com...

Though POTUS stood up for her nearly instantly and with much fervor.

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that her ties to the UN would be brought to bear as the new Sec of State? We already too much UN interference in our government. I believe her potential appointment is yet another step in the wrong direction

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Every body seems to be related or affiliated,so...i call for that puppet from soap
...Mr kerry

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by id10tsavant

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that her ties to the UN would be brought to bear as the new Sec of State? We already too much UN interference in our government. I believe her potential appointment is yet another step in the wrong direction

Yes, this bothers me a great deal. As you point out, we already have too much UN up in our bidness.

The problem is that Obama is determined to finalize selllng us out to the UN in the short (if that's the word) time he has left. Whatever helps him to accomplish that....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Huntsman would work well. Experienced and Versed in all matters associated with such, as well having had 'hands on' in the past.

I care not for party affiliations and the like ... just the Best Individual for the job.

edit on 11/14/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: speeling and bored tag eroars

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65

I think offering the job to a Republican would be a great and wise gesture on Obama's part.

HA!!

'great' and 'wise' and obama in the same sentence

what kind of faith are you into these days?!?! cuz i want some!!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
i heard that John Kerry would be the next SoS .. is that true ?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I Believe it to be, he fits right in there with the CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission etc

abcnews.go.com...-isUg4dU

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

IT is going to be Kerry, although Huntsman would have been a great choice.

new topics

top topics

join