It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping Jack Flash..it's a gas gas gas???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Check out this site with cool links sites and hypothesis...

And so it begins..LOL (J11)

jumpingjackflashhypothesis.blogspot.com...

Summary of Hypothesis:
The seas, lakes and oceans are now pluming deadly hydrogen sulfide and suffocating methane. Hydrogen sulfide is a highly toxic water-soluble heavier-than-air gas and will accumulate in low-lying areas. Methane is slightly more buoyant than normal air and so will be all around, but will tend to contaminate our atmosphere from the top down. These gases are sickening and killing oxygen-using life all around the world, including human life, as our atmosphere is increasingly poisoned. Because both gases are highly flammable and because our entire civilization is built around fire and flammable fuels, this is leading to more fires and explosions. This is an extinction level event and will likely decimate both the biosphere and human population and it is debatable whether humankind can survive this event.

Predictions:

A. More fires and more explosions, especially along the coasts, but everywhere generally.
B. Many more animal die-offs, of all kinds, and especially oceanic species, including sea mammals.
C. More and more MULTIPLES of people will be found dead in their homes, as if they'd dropped dead.
D. More corpses found in low-lying areas, all over the world.
E. More unusual vehicular accidents.
F. Improved unemployment numbers as people die off.

edit on 14-11-2012 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Could you have at least linked the other thread, given the member who brought it to our attention some credit, put it into context, and given us your take on the events?

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade,

There, took care of one of those for you

~OkieDokie

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

Thanks..er I guess..

you think ATS is the only place i visit?

maybe..just Maybe..

i got this from a friend who sent it to me..

yea...that could be it.....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Sure ya did

So what do you think of it? We were trying to figure out just how serious to take what all he is saying. I understand the explosions, but car crashes and face eaters? I don't know about all that. He definately has an explaination as to why he thinks they are all linked, I will give him that, but I am just not too sure about it.

According to him, any person who just drops dead must have been another victim of the dreaded hydrogen sulfide.

~OkieDokie

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You can actually measure these things, and in the case of hydrogen sulfide, it's unforgettably easy to detect with your nose. Other than New Jersey, I'm not buying it.

ps - "stochiometric mixture" is your friend. Neither methane, hydrogen nor hydrogen sulfide will just combust or explode at any willynilly level. You can't set off a few ppm.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkieDokie
Could you have at least linked the other thread, given the member who brought it to our attention some credit, put it into context, and given us your take on the events?

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade,

There, took care of one of those for you

~OkieDokie

There was also a thread today about methane levels in Australia. And a guy who used to work in gas mines saying methane being released from the Earth worldwide. Scary talk!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

more comments about the Australia release here

Methane, carbon dioxide and other gases appear to be leaking up through the soil and bubbling up through rivers at an astonishing rate, the researchers said.

"The concentrations here are higher than any measured in gas fields anywhere else that I can think of, including in Russia," said Damien Maher, a biochemist who helped conduct the tests. "The extent of these enriched concentrations is significant."
so, it does seem to me that an increase as has been noted could be having an impact all over the globe.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I either wanna say "hmmm" or "wow", not sure yet. can any one tell how close to fault lines the hot spots are near? is it possible to view large masses of these gases with a weather radar?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

what utter twaddle - psuedo-scientific idiocy of the lowest order

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

what utter twaddle - psuedo-scientific idiocy of the lowest order

really? I'm not sure why you would feel that way..

please explain yourself...

new topics

top topics

join