It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRENDING: Buffett hopes for a Clinton White House in 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So here we have the Billionaire backing the insane asylum...again. The real slant I see here is that after this election focusing so much on issues concerning women, it's almost a setup to put her in the Oval. Sure seems that way to me IMO.

But then again I still hold to a slight inkling that there will be no election in 2016. We won't make it that far without WW3 and if that's the case, the elections will be cancelled due to Martial Law and Obama will claim himself Dictator for life. Keep in mind this all just my paranoid, delusional inside voice speaking...or is it???
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said he hopes Hillary Clinton will become the first female president of the United States in 2016. "I don't see how you could have anybody better qualified," Buffett told CNN's Poppy Harlow in an exclusive interview Wednesday about the current Secretary of State and 2008 White House hopeful.

Anyone better qualified? I guess if you recall that over the last few years, no matter where this woman went, war and death followed. Oh, and let's not forget that she likes to laugh at it behind closed doors as well.

Clinton is finishing her term in the Obama administration and has said she will not run for the president in the next election insisting she is finished with politics for good.
But wait! Even with Buffet willing to back her, she doesn't want to be the first woman in history to occupy the most powerful seat in the World. (For now at least)
Nice play...Too bad no one is going to believe it.

This is just getting more ridiculous by the day.

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Clinton destroyed her future by running a bad campaign against Obama IMO. The "boo hoo crying Hillary" sealed the deal as far as I am concerned. Having said that... the Dems might run her anyway.

My predictive pick, at this point, is George P Bush.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Clinton destroyed her future by running a bad campaign against Obama IMO. The "boo hoo crying Hillary" sealed the deal as far as I am concerned. Having said that... the Dems might run her anyway.

My predictive pick, at this point, is George P Bush.

~Heff

NO MORE BUSH!!!!! Do you hear me? Nada, zilch, zero...NONE.

If I have to come down to the US and drag Ron Paul out of his easy chair next election I'll do it...I swear!

I need a shot...

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If Hillary is gonna do another presidential run, I hope plastic surgery and botox are in order.

She looks a bit RUN DOWN.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I could go my whole life not hearing about the "race for the whitehouse" and be perfectly fine.
The last 2 years weren't enough for people to get sick of it?

ON TO 2016!!!

What does an election matter if the "leaders" don't lead, and only contend for the chance to stay in their position? Might as well be american idol

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Condi vrs Hillary

Only in my imagination........

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Condi vrs Hillary

Only in my imagination........

Not even in a mud filled swimming pool would I want to see this match up.

Especially in a mud filled swimming pool...ewwwww....

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Shouldn't he be backing the 'best candidate'? Not pushing for a gimmick.

And if the best candidate is a female then big deal.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
Shouldn't he be backing the 'best candidate'? Not pushing for a gimmick.

And if the best candidate is a female then big deal.

I think you almost nailed it.

He's backing the next big gimmick because he's going to create it, would be my guess.

Peace

edit on 14-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There won't be an election in 2016? There wasn't one last week, either. It was the illusion of an election.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If Hilary does become President she should get a staffer to eat Her Pie in front of Bill

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
If Hilary does become President she should get a staffer to eat Her Pie in front of Bill

Uncalled for my friend.

Here's the line_______ and here's you stepping over it...

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Scary as the proposition is I'm afraid you're probably right Heff. If there is another sham uhh i mean election i have no doubt that it wont go the Dems way unless POTUS pulls of a miracle and rights this ship.

I know virtually nothing of GPW or his stances though I'm sure they're right in line with the rest of the family. That being said i may have to seriously consider a move to another country if we have to stomach another Bush in office.

Better start working on that dual citizenship ...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Makes sense...

Buffett is one of the biggest crony capitalists out there.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Sorry to tell you it is just your delusional voice. The same voice that had people sweating bullets when Bush was due to leave office. I do not know why Americans have had this anxiety lately but I just blame George Lucas.

Running Hillary wouldn't really be a gimmick, she really is qualified and a well known political figure. Part of what went wrong in the Republican Primaries this year was Micheal Steele not really understanding why the 2008 Democratic Primary was so energetic and trying to replicate it. He didn't get that it wasn't because it was a woman and a black man running for office, it was Hillary was ready to be President and Obama being a well spoken idealist. Face it the final two in the primary were a tough choice to make. It got mean it got dirty and then it was over and they put that aside and acted like grown-ups. Which is more than we can say about certain Senators from Arizona. The 2012 GOP primary the man actually most qualified was out in like the second round and the rest of the field was a joke.

new topics

top topics

join