It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hosea Shows our Present Day and the Events in Syria, Israel and America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why this thread and why now? I think it is timely and gearing up to happen. This is my own personal interpretation of scripture and I could be wrong. I think I have evidence that I may be entirely correct. You decide.

Many people believe that America and / or England is Ephraim (Young Bull). Jesus said that if they destroy the Temple (Son of God on Earth), he will rebuild it again in three days. Two have passed (2000 years since the Cross of Christ). Good article on Ephram being America

Notice what is said below.

Hosea 6

“Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.

-----This is Israel coming back into the land after captivity. This happened in 1948. NOTICE THIS NEXT VERSE:

2 After two days he will revive us (1948);
on the third day he will restore us (After 1000 year Reign of Christ),

------NOTICE THAT IN TWO DAYS, ISRAEL IS REVIVED. Compare this to Matthew 21 as a sign that shows us when Jesus enters the temple. He raises it in three days, yet revives Israel in two. Can we say these signs are happening?

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.

-----Today, Jesus has entered the temple that has been revived. The two witnesses of Revelation 11 are America (Elijah preparing the way with water) and Israel (Taken across the wilderness by Moses). I believe that Ephraim is America. See this LINK
In the verse above, the bankers have had their tables (Financial debt) turned over and the peace makers (Doves) have no rest (Benches). That is today. Mideast peace and the banker's debt is all you hear about. Next to Israel, Egypt and Syria, we are overrun with news from this region each day. Our sign of the tipping point of the Day of the Lord is this very event.

that we may live in his presence.
3 Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth.”
4 “What can I do with you, Ephraim?

----Again, we see God wondering about what to do with Ephraim.

Hosea 7

8 “Ephraim mixes with the nations;
Ephraim is a flat loaf not turned over.

-------America is a mixed nation and half baked (Exhibiting a lack of good judgment or common sense).

9 Foreigners sap his strength,
but he does not realize it.
His hair is sprinkled with gray,
but he does not notice.

We are being sucked dry by other countries and we are going to die as a result. We are old, yet young as nations go (half baked and senseless - like a young bull).

10 Israel’s arrogance testifies against him (Ephraim),
but despite all this
he does not return to the Lord his God
or search for him.
11 “Ephraim is like a dove (Peace but naive),
easily deceived and senseless—
now calling to Egypt,
now turning to Assyria.

------Does this not perfectly describe President Obama? He consults the Muslim Brotherhood for peace and is easily deceived and senseless. Why? He consults with the enemy as a foreigner himself. Israel's arrogance testifies against Ephraim, yet he does not return to the Lord. Why is Israel arrogant? Israel thinks might and strength will save him. Not so. God must be their strength and their king is Christ.

12 When they go, I will throw my net over them;
I will pull them down like the birds in the sky.
When I hear them flocking together,
I will catch them.

------And here it is. When America (and/or Israel) goes into Syria and Egypt, we / they are caught in God's net. Consider what I said about cities being destroyed in Ephraim in this thread: Ephraim is either England or America or both. Menesha could be on or the other.

13 Woe to them,
because they have strayed from me!
Destruction to them,
because they have rebelled against me!
I long to redeem them
but they speak about me falsely.

----We see this as Atheists and other groups speak falsely against God. Israel speaks against God in many ways. They do not rely on Him for their strength. They seek to invade Iran and Syria, yet they do not seek God for their safety. This is their pattern over the centuries.

14 They do not cry out to me from their hearts
but wail on their beds.
They slash themselves, appealing to their gods
for grain and new wine,
but they turn away from me.
15 I trained them and strengthened their arms,
but they plot evil against me.

----This nation was built on God and so was England. Israel must love the Palestinians first, then seek God for protection. They must love their enemies and so must we. We have invaded other countries, yet we claim to be a Christian nation. It is a paradox explained in these verses.

16 They do not turn to the Most High;
they are like a faulty bow.
Their leaders will fall by the sword
because of their insolent words.
For this they will be ridiculed
in the land of Egypt.

----Of course. The Muslim Brotherhood will laugh at our willingness to send them money. How many billions will we send to Egypt before we come to our senses?

If you are still not convinced, consider Isaiah 19 where Egypt is stirred and brother fights against brother.

Isaiah 19

See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.
2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.

-------Later, look at the result:

19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border. 20 It will be a sign and witness to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the Lord because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them.

----Keep something in mind. This is two chapters after Isaiah 17 where Damascus is shown to be destroyed along with Jordan and a fortified city in Ephraim. I show this information in THIS THREAD.

Also, consider this prophecy from Hermes about Egypt: Egypt Prophecy

edit on 14-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So by your threads logic...an American or UK city will be destroyed anytime in the near future.

Is this a prediction thread?
Im not religious by any means but ill bite.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I also feel America is the Ephraim described in Hosea. The events spoken of buy that prophet are without precedent, and the messages are very clear knowing the books context compared to recent world events.

DH

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

No question on my mind we are living in the end times,

The only questions are really, how much longer until THE end of this corrupted creation?

And how will the end play out?

Tribulation, rapture, resurrection /end?

Rapture, tribulation, resurrection /end?

We shall see....

Time will tell,

God is good,

Amen

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

-----This is Israel coming back into the land after captivity. This happened in 1948. NOTICE THIS NEXT VERSE:

Or it's a reference to Christ's resurrection. He went in to paradise (Abraham's Bosom) to free those held in sheol, on the 3rd day he resurrected and they resurrected with him. It was recorded the day he rose from the dead, he brought those who believed in him and had died before he was crucified with him. That event was the first resurrection, the first harvest, taking of the First Fruits.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope

I also feel America is the Ephraim described in Hosea. The events spoken of buy that prophet are without precedent, and the messages are very clear knowing the books context compared to recent world events.

DH

Ephraim is the northern kingdom called Israel, when Judah and Israel split over Solomon's idolatry as punishment. Ephraim was then assimiliated into the gentiles and lost (most of them anyway) in the exiles they were punished with.

In Zechariah 11 we see God cut both of his staves in half. The first cutting of Beauty severed the covenant with the people and Israel and Judah split into northern and southern kingdoms. Then we see 30 pieces of silver come into play which is prophecy of Judas Iscariot's betrayal, then the second staff Bonds was broken between Israel and Judah this time, it was a spiritual breaking between brothers and jewish christians split from those who rejected Christ and christianity was born.

Zechariah 11:10-17

10 And I took my staff, Beauty, and cut it in two, that I might break the covenant which I had made with all the peoples. 11 So it was broken on that day. Thus the poor[e] of the flock, who were watching me, knew that it was the word of the Lord. 12 Then I said to them, “If it is agreeable to you, give me my wages; and if not, refrain.” So they weighed out for my wages thirty pieces of silver.

13 And the Lord said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—that princely price they set on me. So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the Lord for the potter. 14 Then I cut in two my other staff, Bonds, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

15 And the Lord said to me, “Next, take for yourself the implements of a foolish shepherd. 16 For indeed I will raise up a shepherd in the land who will not care for those who are cut off, nor seek the young, nor heal those that are broken, nor feed those that still stand. But he will eat the flesh of the fat and tear their hooves in pieces.

17 “Woe to the worthless shepherd,
Who leaves the flock!
A sword shall be against his arm
And against his right eye;
His arm shall completely wither,
And his right eye shall be totally blinded.”

When Jesus said he came to the lost sheep of Israel he was not talking about Judah he was talking about Ephraim who was sewn amoung the gentiles and lost. He created christianity to bring them back to him, both them and the "whosoevers" that would believe in him.

Later Judas iscariot's 30 pieces of silver was used to buy a potter's field to bury the poor when they died which is what Zechariah 11:13 is speaing about when he says "throw it to the potter".

In essence WE are Ephraim. Notic ein John 10 Jesus says:

John 10:16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

We see prophecies in the OT of Ephraim being restored, so we know he will heal the break in his staff called Bonds.

(Eze. 37:19) I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in my hand. KJV

(Eze. 37:19) I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his companions; and I will put them with it, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in my hand. ASV

edit on 14-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow, great analysis.

Always means more than what it says...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The parable of the good samaritan says the He bound up the mans wounds and poured in oil and wine (holy spirit) and paid two pence which was two days wages (2000 years) and would return after the two days and would give recompence when He returns.

10:30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
10:31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
10:32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
10:33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
10:34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
10:35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25

No question on my mind we are living in the end times,

The only questions are really, how much longer until THE end of this corrupted creation?

And how will the end play out?

Tribulation, rapture, resurrection /end?

Rapture, tribulation, resurrection /end?

We shall see....

Time will tell,

God is good,

Amen

I think we can answer that. We are the first resurrection. I go into this here: Revived

Revelation 1:7 points to this:

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

The first century generation will be here to see Christ return. No doubt, the must be born again for this to happen and immersed into the water to repent. Go to my signature and read my latest article.

Acts 24

Paul said this:

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Do we see 7 billion souls on earth, both righteous and wicked? Is this the fullness of the gentiles? Elijah is baptizing a child's soul in 1 Kings 17. He is then John the Baptist in the first century. He cries in the wilderness, "Prepare ye the way of the Lord." Water is immersion into the river of life. Has he turned the water back on?

Isaiah 26 points it out. Notice that Dew is mentioned. It's also mentioned in the first few verses of 1 Kings 17 when Elijah tells Ahab there would be neither dew nor rain. What is dew? Droplets of water that help plants bear fruit. It arrives in the morning and then the sun rises and evaporates it back up again. I LOVE IT!! God is so perfect in symbolism.

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

How about Job 19?

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

Of of the 7 billion is Job. Here's here and he might be one of us for all we know. That's exciting.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
So by your threads logic...an American or UK city will be destroyed anytime in the near future.

Is this a prediction thread?
Im not religious by any means but ill bite.

It's hard to say. I think there is a good case for America being Ephraim. You can read the link provided on the subject. This is how prophecy works. It is veiled and rarely happens the way anyone predicted. There are clues by context and Easter eggs left for us to tag as related. For instance, the opening line in Hosea 6 denotes a time frame. In two days he will revive us and raise us on the third. That's significant. It is interrelated to Jonah in the belly of the fish, the fact that Jesus told the Pharisees and Sadducees that they would only get the sign of Jonah. It relates to Jesus saying that he would raise the temple in three days. It relates to Jesus telling Peter (Roman Catholic Church) to feed the sheep three times. It relates to Peter denying Christ three times. It relates to the money changers and peace makers today (2nd Day) when Jesus raises Israel. It relates to the Day of the Lord, which is the last day of the week and the rest of the saints when evil is vanquished. Is it related? Yes.

If you want to see the clock ticking, read this post I made a few days ago: The clock is ticking.

Answer this question? What is baptism? You say you are not religious, but consider what was really meant. From the Christian perspective, baptism is immersion in water to repent from sin. Take it to the root understanding of what the ritual points to. Can you see the story from these Latin and Greek words?

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

The sacrifice of the lamb catches the blood in the bowl. This is the mercy seat of Christ. Amnion is the protection in the water. Amnesia is the veil over the temple that Jesus said was our body / Mind. Amnesty is what we receive from repentance. Forgiveness of sin is what follows. So again, what is immersion into the water for? Repentance. The veil keeps us from knowing what came before. We must do it by faith. It all starts when we reach out for God.

John 6

6:65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

6:66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

6:67 “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve.

God must enable a person. This is what faith is. Faith is God's work in us. It only takes a knock on his door.

Matthew 7:7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Or it's a reference to Christ's resurrection. He went in to paradise (Abraham's Bosom) to free those held in sheol, on the 3rd day he resurrected and they resurrected with him. It was recorded the day he rose from the dead, he brought those who believed in him and had died before he was crucified with him. That event was the first resurrection, the first harvest, taking of the First Fruits.

Yes. It's both. Biblical symbols never have one single meaning. The temple has more than one meaning. Baptism, the veil, and so on. It's all multidimensional. Symbols are like words. Some are verbs, nouns, adverbs and so on.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Why this thread and why now? I think it is timely and gearing up to happen. This is my own personal interpretation of scripture and I could be wrong.
...and that's the problem with religious texts that have no one of the correct knowledge to explain what they truly were meant to say.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You claim the Israelite tribe Ephraim are actually the Caucasian peoples of America..... based on comparing prophecies for Ephraim to modern day America.

The Israelite tribes of Ephraim live to this day as the Afridi tribe of Afghanistan..... one of the largest tribes of the Pashtun tribes.

Other Pashtun tribe names are
Rabbani
Lavani
Gadoon
Ashuri
Daftani
etc.

Do they sound famiiliar?
Well, they should..... because no other culture on the planet has clan names resembling these Israelite tribes...
Rebuen = Rabbani
Levi = Levani
Gad = Gadoon
Asher = Ashuri
Naftali = Daftani
etc.

Then we have the Yusuf-zai (sons of Joseph) i.e - Ephraim and Mannasey.

All the lost Israelite tribes exist to this day.... as muslim Afghan tribes. Of course, Christians wont accept the fact that the exiled Israelites live on today with their clan names.... as muslims.

Don't feel like digesting it, yet?

“The God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgath Pilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half-tribe of Manasseh, and brought them to Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river of Gozan, to this day.”

1. Habor = Pesh-Habor = Peshawar (Pesh means pass... city of the pass)

2. Hara = Herat

3. Gozan = The ancient name of the River Amu Darya wiki

Then we have....

4. Kohat city in N.W.Pakistan = named after 2nd son of Levi

5. Zabul province (Afghanistan) = named after the tribe Zebulon

6. Dasht-e-Yahoodi (Pakistan) = means "desert of the jews".

7. Killa Yahoodi (Afghanistan) = means "fort of the jews"

edit on 17-11-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The term Dasht-e Yahudi literally means, the "Jewish Desert" in Persian and "Jewish waste" in Pashto. It is an archaic term that first appears in Persian, Mughal Indian and Afghan (Pashtun) texts. ... In its Mughal usage, it was often used as a term of disgust and sarcasm for the Afghan tribes, namely, Afridi, Khattak and Yusufzai who dwelled these parts and often waylaid Mughal caravans and trade routes. It was a reference to their Bani Israel heritage. The Mughal Emperors despite their vast armies were throughout their long dynasty unable to control the Afghans.

en.wikipedia.org...

Israel still exists.... but in a slightly different form.

top topics

join