It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Farewell Speech :: 11.14.12 :: 48Mins VIDEO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Wow so you hold this speech above all the founding fathers and every president or politician since.

Ideology is a dangerous thing.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by The_Phantom

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I've come to expect a few ATS members (I don't care what status they have) Are just AHoles to my posts.

Yes, clearly this is about you. Has absolutely nothing to do with some people realizing Paul was completely ineffectual as a political figure, contradicted himself like any other politician and was mildly batty. Oh he had his good points, I won't deny that. I have to give the man a great deal of respect. It's just that he wasn't this 3rd party galvanizing saint he was made out to be on the internet.

He was ineffectual as a political figure because others insisted on taking a different course than what he presented, and look at where that course has taken our country. It's not his fault that nobody would listen to him. If being right as often as he is makes him mildly batty then the rest of the country must be completely insane to ignore him the way they do.
edit on 14-11-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

Lets be clear about one thing: The man accomplished NOTHING in his entire career. NOT. ONE. THING.

how can you say he was right if he didnt do ANYTHING?

Because this country is falling apart since we have taken the wrong course.

He presented another course, but he couldn't force people to follow it. What was he suppose to do? You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

I'll just leave you with your beliefs. No need to argue about an inn ineffectual, retired politician at this point.

No, but the debate for the future of this nation is still open for discussion. And that's why people are still coming after Ron Paul threads to attack. It's like people can't wait to watch this country continue to crumble cheerleading for same policies that caused it to happen.

Yeah, 'cuz that's what I'm doing

RP's policies would have destroyed this nation. Period. Third world status.

Just because one can see the BS of a man like RP, doesnt mean that one supports current administrations.

But I see it's business as usual for RP fanatics..."if you dont like him, you're a cheerleader for the status quo". And here, I thought this garbage might actually end with his career.

Do you have the math to back up your claims?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join