It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wafflehouse sex scandal, idiot CEO demands sex for continual employment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

No argument from me. Anything more than ONCE is an issue IMO. I think that I met the woman but cannot recall my impressions of her. I've been to Joe Jr's house several times and am positive that I've spoken to this person. I've not kept up with the Rogers or the Forkners ( the secret half owners of the company ) since I stopped working for them - but if they're not divorced yet one thing I do know, Mary Welsh Rogers, his wife, will be suing him blind over this.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

I agree but we are talking 8 years of this act. Regardless of if it was right or wrong there is no reason to put up with this for 8 years.
Kinda, but not exactly.

Apparently, those 8 years were not even consecutive. It seems that she left for a year, and then came back for more.

[color=E0FFFF]Rogers said that the housekeeper worked for him from 2003 until 2008 when she was let go. He said that she re-applied for her job and was re-hired as his house manager in late 2009, working in that position until she resigned in June 2012.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

They may settle out of court, i just wonder if she's got a little blue dress tucked away with his semen on it like Monica Lewinsky did to Bill Clinton.
Why would that matter?
[color=707070]Apples & Oranges

Not only is he admitting that he did in fact have sex with her numerous times, but he was even the one that initiated the court proceedings, which just so happens to have occurred before the Police Report was filed.

[color=E0FFFF]Rogers claimed that he shared a "threatening blackmail letter" with his wife and hired attorneys to investigate. He said he initiated court proceedings in September 2012 and that the housekeeper and her attorneys responded with false allegations and a false police report.

reply to post by littled16

Originally posted by littled16

It may be cheaper for the company to give this "lady" a really BIG tip instead of taking this to court whether Joe is guilty of the allegations or not.......
What company? Waffle House?

That is what is implied by the sensationalistic article title, but according to the limited amount of information I've seen, she didn't actually work for/at Waffle House.

abcnews.go.com...

edit on 11/14/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join