It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Georgia GOP Lawmakers Host Briefing on Secret Obama Mind-Control Plot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

BP - they skated away, mission accomplished.
BC - Horrible job of faking one, hire a pro next time.
Drones - Bring the drones home, 30,000 of them.
Nationality - First thing he does is become head of the UN security council regardless of prohibitions against titles and emoluments.
Health care - Free for the poor, courtesy of the working class who will be fewer thanks to new regulations that will strangle small businesses.

you need to put a smiley around those comments or someone might think you really believe them

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanx for Breakin that down. I wanted to, but was too pissed to mess with it! I was about to fly the Friendly Bird Their way, but am shakin too much. Man I just don't get the BlindNess of some 'People'. Sheep is better I guess. No I DON'T have any Party affiliation. I think Political boundries are there for 'Them' to Divide us in this Country! Just OPEN Your Eyes and SEE the BullSchitt Flyin. Yah in here too, but I mean mainly in this Country as From the AssEnds of Our 'Leaders'. WTF!
edit on 14-11-2012 by SyxDaliGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I am sure a lot of people will think this expains quite a lot

Yes, it explains how some people and groups refuse to accept reality - trying to blame everything and everybody on Obama winning, and them losing the election - and refusing to look at the real cause for their loss.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Nationality - First thing he does is become head of the UN security council regardless of prohibitions against titles and emoluments.

Except of course he never became head of the UNSC... but dont let the facts get in the way of your anti Obama rant!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
he dealt with BP
birth certificate
drone attacks
nationality
health care
stimulous package

Obama delt with drone strikes alright. Cant say he's fixed much though cuz of those pesky facts...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So ridickerous! These same people probably would have kept the lid on MK-Ultra programs as long as it was a Republican. It's like all the voter fraud threads going on, like it was just Obama because he is evil. Voter fraud in 2000, voter fraud in 2004 (but that didn't matter because it was W, a republican.) Pretty sure Romney used voter fraud against Ron Paul. Silly people-look at the bigger picture.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Except of course he never became head of the UNSC... but dont let the facts get in the way of your anti Obama rant!

Or NBC is lying.
See for yourself:
www.nbcchicago.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Or NBC is lying.

Nothing there about obama being head of the UNSC - he simply chaired a meeting....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

I think you better check into all the monumental criminal activity of the Bush administration before you start defending him. The amount of information is easily available, do your research. If you can seriously believe in a secret-mind control plot by Obama, I'm sure you're also someone who would support seceding from the U.S..

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Top Georgia GOP Lawmakers Host Briefing on Secret Obama Mind-Control Plot

www.motherjones.com

President Obama is using a Cold War-era mind-control technique known as "Delphi" to coerce Americans into accepting his plan for a United Nations-run communist dictatorship in which suburbanites will be forcibly relocated to cities. That's according to a four-hour briefing delivered to Republican state senators at the Georgia state Capitol last month.

On October 11, at a closed-door meeting of the Republican caucus convened by the body's majority leader, Chip Rogers, a tea party activist told Republican lawmakers that Obama was mounting this most diabolical conspiracy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Wow, they'd fit right in here at ATS. Somebody give 'em a heads up. They can join in our conspiracy dissection, and we can give them some tips on how to run the country!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

You do have a point there.
Georgia. Where Charles Darwin got a total of 4,000 votes.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Right on! He's got some golfing to do before 2016.

golfing?....wrong president dude

hes got alot of hard work ahead of him....mcain and the noise and irrittation comming from our own parliment is ...in one word...wrong

dude if the SHTF...wouldnt you like to know that you did your part in helping the president....at the moment, they are liable to be blamed if something goes wrong....help the president unconditionally...if something goes wrong...then at least it was the president and not sidetrackers

BP - they skated away, mission accomplished.

wasting his time and holding your pensions to ransom
at least he argued your case and compensated who he could...ffs he had to take them to court

BC - Horrible job of faking one, hire a pro next time.

i cant believe he addressed this BS.....it was like a group of nagging old ladies from the salon..with nothing better to talk about

i would of just said....im president biaaaaatch

Drones - Bring the drones home, 30,000 of them.

the GOP (just learnt it lol)....i guess your a supporter....are the ones that influence what happens in pakistan and afghanistan

a bit awkward that you dont support it

no comment...he is the head....im happy with that.....and he is respected by his peers...i dont think anyone has thrown shoes at him yet

Health care - Free for the poor, courtesy of the working class who will be fewer thanks to new regulations that will strangle small businesses.

tax is for everyone...as you said...some of them are now poor.....so thank him for free health care

im sure small business can claim tax back on items like this

Stimulus - Rewards the big banks for breaking the law then losing money, again courtesy of the taxpayer,

no!.....it put money in your hands so you can buy things

Indeed, we don't look too bright re-electing the same guy who finished gutting the Constitution and quadrupled the National debt.

ever thought that it shows the world that we are open for trade, and talks.
instead of trying that 1980s firm hand.....its a different world...we have to be smart...not bold

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

He is right... He didn't become the head!

He was the chair for a session.... MANY heads of state have been "chair" Just the first ever US president.

Its laughable, the lack of fact checking that goes on... Listen, repeat, repeat, repeat should be the base line.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Obama played more than 100 rounds his first term.
Bush can't even pretend to have occupied the White House before 9/11.
Who btw, I was equally displeased with as I don't think either party represents the interests of the vast majority of Americans.
But you took my rebuttal with good grace and I admire that.

I'll have to admit I'm venting a bit but not because Romney didn't win.
I just feel like the American people are the real losers here.
If Obama can turn this country around he'll have my support.
But I'm not counting on it.

And yes, Bush wrecked this country first, Obama has to clean up his mess.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

The chair is the head of security council, a position rotated on a monthly basis.
9/24/09 Obama was the first sitting US President to hold that position.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
God...this sort of stuff really makes me want to abandon the GOP...the party seems to have a lot more nuts than 8 years ago.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess117

Hey now! Georgia has some pretty intellectually gifted and awesome people living there!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well this sound like a theme for a great movie but sadly the only mind control right now coming from Obama camp and propaganda is how he is going to sell America that we all need to have more taxes while insisting is only for the rich.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Courtesy of the Georgia GOP....

About on level with the distinguished fellow from Georgia that said the world was only about 9,000 years old and that the big bang theory and evolution were lies from the pit of Hell.

Sounds about par for the course....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

In 100% agreeance with you!

Seriously our countries too screwed up right now to have people preventing the president from doing his job.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join