It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Georgia GOP Lawmakers Host Briefing on Secret Obama Mind-Control Plot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Top Georgia GOP Lawmakers Host Briefing on Secret Obama Mind-Control Plot

www.motherjones.com

President Obama is using a Cold War-era mind-control technique known as "Delphi" to coerce Americans into accepting his plan for a United Nations-run communist dictatorship in which suburbanites will be forcibly relocated to cities. That's according to a four-hour briefing delivered to Republican state senators at the Georgia state Capitol last month.

On October 11, at a closed-door meeting of the Republican caucus convened by the body's majority leader, Chip Rogers, a tea party activist told Republican lawmakers that Obama was mounting this most diabolical conspiracy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am sure a lot of people will think this expains quite a lot - Agenda 21 conspiracies are popular these days, and I wonder what other potential coercive techniques this article might imply?

mind you this is hte GOP doing the complaining - are they complaining they didn't use them first? Or that Obama is better at using "them"?

not sure whether this should be in political madness or here - IMO it fits both madness and alternative...and also possibly could be in skunk!!

www.motherjones.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Obviously the plot isn't that secret then

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
what the hell man

it doesnt stop does it

the most genuine leader we have had....yet the BS keeps comming

get off his back i say....its getting tedious, boring and quiet frankly annoying

let the dude do his job...we dont have time/space or any wiggle room in waisting his time with new BS rumours

he dealt with BP
birth certificate
drone attacks
nationality
health care
stimulous package

it reflects bad on us in the international community

back the president...he cant do that much in 4 years...this BS is only hurting us

and before somone says it...i dont drink kool aid (rasict ass comment)

edit on 14-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well hopefully they're first on the list to secede and we won't have to deal with lunatics like this anymore

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

What? LOL, no offense but the article was willy nilly, and the video is 52 'freakin minutes? Thats' why it looks like there is only about 4 people in the room for this "briefing."

While I love Mother Jones, even this article / video seems over the top for them!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
More on the Delphi Technique.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
LOL

Wow...now I'm all for a good conspiracy. Agenda 21 certainly is a bit nefarious, but this is nonsensical.

Obama has no personal hand in this. Changes like that happen at the legislative and senate levels, not the oval office.

They should perhaps be looking at the GOP controlled house if they are all afraid of Obama's plan. They've railroaded him enough in the last 4 years, they'll probably do a good job at it in the next 4.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Delphi is old hat and not inherently evil. It's a tool. What we are seeing in action in the US currently is much, much more nefarious than standard Delphi or other nominal group techniques.

What we have seen in the US over the past 30 years seems to indicate, to me at least, two very distinct interests - both of which are using manipulation techniques more in line with indoctrination and gaslighting techniques than with Delphi - though Delphi is surely factored into the methodology and is probably a descendant of the findings of the APA .

~Heff

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

"Drinking the Kool-Aid" has nothing to do with racism.

It is a slur of sorts used to describe the gullible or the blind followers. Because of the cult of Jim Jones / The Peoples Temple. Here, just read:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

oh..so im being pragmatic....true

but being pragmatic, stubburn, arogant....is only a bad thing...if you are wrong

but, if you are correct.....drinking the cool aid...is a quick and easy way to being patriotic....
in this case,,,, some of you need to drink up.....americas enemies love watching these divisions...it gives them a leg to stand on...

so please drink up lol
edit on 14-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This is so crazy! Everyday before the election, all we saw was Obama bashing threads. Now it seems there isn't a day that goes by that we hear of these insane accusations made by the GOP because their candidate lost the election. They're still hell bent on removing Obama from office. Whether it be drumming support for impeachment, gathering petitions to secede from the union, or creating false accusations, these are actions from a desperate political party.

The GOP is really cooking their own goose. If they continue to make these ridiculous accusations, and continue to spread all this doom and gloom, they're only solidifying that their party is made up of morons and lunatics. Instead of realizing why they're losing support, they're embracing ideas that caused them to lose the election in the first place.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

im really sorry for my ignorance

but can you please tell me what these mean...

GOP
MSM
NDAA

thanx mate

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I think that depends on if the enemies of the US are foreign or domestic does it not?
Second line.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

im really sorry for my ignorance

but can you please tell me what these mean...

GOP
MSM
NDAA

GOP - Grand Ol' Party - Republicans
MSM - mainsream media - never tell anything true......except when it supports the existence of your conspiracy

NDAA - Natinal Defence authorisation Act - includes provisions for US armed forces to detain citizens in time of war, etc. nothing new in it really except some people finally read it!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Grand Old Party
Main Stream Media
National Defense Authorization Act

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

All I have seen is if anyone is against Obama they are a racist, terrorist, or some other kind of ist from before he was elected the first time without anyone actually checking into things. I really find it funny that you think conservatives should just get on their knees and genuflect to someone who is a Chicago politician just to make you happy. He and his administration rountinely break international laws and congressional laws with no complaint from the kool-aid drinkers who screamed to heaven about Bush. Drone attacks killing civilians and fast and furious for starters. Voter intimidation for another. I could go on but why bother.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Delphi is an outdated tool used to empower policy-makers to declare a consensus when there is no definitely superior option from which to choose.

Rand Corporation and the family of the military industrial complex always knew that the interface between research and policy was destined to be an unexploitable quagmire if the public were allowed any input - or even oversight - whatsoever... so they developed this make believe decision-making tool to legitimize whichever path was most politically (read commercially) expedient.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
what the hell man
get off his back i say....its getting tedious, boring and quiet frankly annoying

Right on! He's got some golfing to do before 2016.

he dealt with BP
birth certificate
drone attacks
nationality
health care
stimulous package

BP - they skated away, mission accomplished.
BC - Horrible job of faking one, hire a pro next time.
Drones - Bring the drones home, 30,000 of them.
Nationality - First thing he does is become head of the UN security council regardless of prohibitions against titles and emoluments.
Health care - Free for the poor, courtesy of the working class who will be fewer thanks to new regulations that will strangle small businesses.

Stimulus - Rewards the big banks for breaking the law then losing money, again courtesy of the taxpayer,

it reflects bad on us in the international community

Indeed, we don't look too bright re-electing the same guy who finished gutting the Constitution and quadrupled the National debt.

...this BS is only hurting us

No argument there.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join