It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Planet shaped object appears between the Sun and Moon during Eclipse.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
You'll need about a year's worth of scientific training and research before any explanation as to why Niburu can't possibly exist will make sense to you.

It's funny you say that because some of the people on the Slooth live stream were talking about the same thing yesterday. One man said he almost felt sorry for people because they just didn't have the knowledge to understand why it's not possible. He sounded very sympathetic to the believers, while at the same time urged others to try and help them understand.

Seemed like a nice guy!
edit on 14-11-2012 by OneisOne because: typo!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
4x the size of the earth eeeeh, that thing's rippin through the solar system

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Since the 'shape' is visible only courtesy of the Sun's corona, there is no real way of telling if it was an object passing between the Moon and Earth, rather than between the Sun and the Moon. easy to fake, even in real time.

The 'shape' could be only 4 inches away.
edit on 14-11-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Beware of false signs and look for the real directions.

In truth we shall find hope.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

I've been too harsh on you. I admit that I get worked up over blatant fear mongering, so that's on me.

But consider this to be my olive branch. You may want to wander over to Nancy Lieder's site where you can chit-chat about this imaginary planet with other like-minded "souls."

poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
Here is link with video that CLEARLY shows this planet shaped object.

Given the fact that THOUSANDS of people watched and filmed this eclipse, please explain why it only appears on this one youtube video and nowhere else.

If you even have to think about that answer for a moment, you'll realise why its a hoax.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Do you have any idea the enormous effect the gravity of a planet that size would have on our planet? Not to mention being able to keep this a secret from armature astronomers. This is simply Ludicrous.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I love Nibiru threads...keep em coming.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yes I viewed the film of the eclipse but your saying this planet hides behind the sun so cannot be seen, yet in the movie clip the person had ringed the new so called planet dancing off to the left hand side like a bat out of hell, if that's the case it's not hiding very well really is it? I am still not convinced on this planet x thing, but to be honest earthquakes since Nov 1st are on avg 30% more powerful and are all over earth rather than near USA.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
Yes I viewed the film of the eclipse but your saying this planet hides behind the sun so cannot be seen, yet in the movie clip the person had ringed the new so called planet dancing off to the left hand side like a bat out of hell, if that's the case it's not hiding very well really is it? I am still not convinced on this planet x thing, but to be honest earthquakes since Nov 1st are on avg 30% more powerful and are all over earth rather than near USA.

"a bat out of hell"
Exactly, the eclipse lasted around 2 minutes, 'nuff said.
edit on 14-11-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Only the 'special people' can see it!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by Sissel

Here is another article from the same source you list. It was written before the eclipse but explains what people in that area might have seen during that time.

______beforeitsnews/unexplained-phenomena/ 2012/08/dont-fall-for-the-nibiru-scam-2430178.html

I apologize for insulting the intelligence of many of my readers with a topic so trivial, but for the few who might be fooled, I posted this because a number of really good well produced videos have hit the web to forward the Nibiru scam and I am tired of it.

The entire “it’s coming from around the sun” scenario – hidden behind the sun is also ludicrous, because the earth travels the entire distance of the surface of the sun every day in it’s orbit, which changes the angle of view sufficiently so that any body on the other side would be hidden for about as long as it would be during an eclipse, with the sun being what causes the eclipse of whatever the approaching object would be.

Also, wasn't it cloudy in a lot of those areas the day of the eclipse?

And I could also use the argument that the earth and this objects orbits are synchronized so that when the earth orbits one side of the sun, the object is on the other side.

This forum used to be a place where things like this can be discussed without being tossed in the hoax or lies bin,

But then it could never be "incoming" lol

Edit.....

Or even visible!
edit on 15-11-2012 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I said it in the other thread Gamekeeper and I will say it again.

with bullet points to see if it makes a difference.

1) You scream about censorship and keeping the truth down, however i submit to you that you do not even really care about the truth.. Case in point. South Carolina being in the Southern Hemisphere, it was pointed out to you that this statement was false, that it was a proven falsehood yet you refused to address it.

2) I said it once before and I will say it again. There are not many New Englanders that would consistently berate people with titles of "shill" etc when they are being confronted with facts that cannot be in dispute. The fact that you call people trolls that disagree with your pseudo-science and really poor YouTube videos just shows a basic lack of skills that with very few exceptions, all New Englanders I have ever run across have had. Which is why I continue to live here, and not in other areas of the country.

3) Your complete and total assertion that your theories and only your theories are correct, leads people, myself included to get frustrated. The fact that you only glom onto and react to people that are proverbially kissing your rear without the nasty verbage, shows that you are more closed minded than the people that you berate, and therefore have no real interest in the truth persay, but rather the attention you get, both good and bad.

People have shown over and over and over and over again how it is impossible for Nibiru to exist in the ways that it is purported to. They have done it using the scientific method, questioning the fact that amateur astronomers all over the world are not all over this if it were true (since one of your arguments is it's a huge government coverup) and you still do not listen, you just berate.....

This coupled with the fact that if you were so spiritually awakened, you wouldn't be half as hostile as you are, lead me to believe that you do not care about truth, you just care about attention...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Pretty obvious fake; it was very courteous of the moon to stop eclipsing and wait for "it" to pass. Good luck next time hoaxers.

B.T.W. what's your agenda for hoaxing anyways? Pollute the field of research? Have a good laugh from duping masses of people? Pad your pockets? All three? Nothing you do is positive, you are a scourge to science, and a scourge to the human population in general.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

thank you for the kind words. its obvious who you work for. you demons are easier to spot than the second sun itself.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

thank you for the kind words. its obvious who you work for. you demons are easier to spot than the second sun itself.

Its easy to spot your demons mate........say hi to Nancy for us

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ludicrous online lies...sums it up nicely

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

While it might be possible to have another planet opposite of the Earth at the exact same distance, it would also have to have the exact same inclination of 7 deg that the Earth has. Highly improbable, but not impossible.

However there are problems with that idea too:

1) It can't be too massive because then it would cause permutations in the orbits of Mars, Venus and even Mercury. Permutations that would have been noticed a long, long time ago when Orbital Mechanics was being figured out by Kepler.

2) We've had a lot of space probes leave Earth's orbit. NASA, ESA, the Russians......many look back and take pictures of the Earth and the inner solar system (or outwards from Venus and Mercury). Someone would have noticed (que "Massive Cover Up" claims), and there would be no reason to hide it. Quite the contrary, it would be a heck of a discovery, because finding another planet in the same orbit as earth put's it in the green zone.

It's orbit would be stable. Would have to be, else it would have been seen by now, and either spiraled into the sun, or flung out of the solar system. Planets do not suddenly decide to change direction or orbit.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Demon? For pointing out an obvious hoax; that pollutes the field of actual exo-planet and dark star research, that may point to a real rogue planetary body? That's hysterical. Do you also hold the same sentiment for people that point out hoaxes using; Chinese lanterns, ball lightning, Mylar balloons, grocery bags or the other thousands of hoax constructs as intelligent UFO's?

I really have a strong feeling; that you do. I also have a strong feeling when you watch TV, or a movie; you believe that is actually happening and occurring in real time, and you're just a witness to it. I would rather have just one small stand alone video unexplained on all of YT and ATS; than that one; mixed with millions of hoax videos.

I was not trying to sway belief; just point out tht people need to cut it out, with the blatant hoaxing. Just because you believe in the existence of ET's and UFO's...does not mean you cannot objectively; look at the evidence presented, and also not believe in lanterns, trash bags, or CGI. No one in their rational mind; will look at evidence presented and just accept it, as fact just out of belief.

That being said; I do believe in rogue bodies in the solar system, call it planet x or whatever...but that belief is not going to cut out my discernment; like a fine bladed scalpel either.

HOAX...and the reason obvious; the moon will not stop it's transit, for anything to pass by in another orbit PERIOD.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The funny thing is that planet X exists...it's what scientists call every hypothetical planet

top topics

<< 1   >>

join