It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Planet shaped object appears between the Sun and Moon during Eclipse.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
UFO sighting? the planet Nibiru? A strange phenomenon?

During the last total solar eclipse in 2012 a massive object appears between the moon and the sun

the object is four times the size of Earth.

As seen from the Earth, a solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between the Sun and Earth, and the Moon fully or partially blocks the Sun. This can happen only atnew moon, when the Sun and the Moon are in conjunction as seen from Earth.

Here is link with video that CLEARLY shows this planet shaped object.

______beforeitsnews/space/2012/11/total-solar-eclipse-2012-a-massive-object-appears-between-the-moon-and-the-sun-2449434.html

There was a recent thread where the OP said Nibiru would be visible during the ecplise, and it looks as if he was spot on! Whether this is a planet, or a second sun, it is clearly SOMETHING. I do not believe this is the rogue planet that was just found and hit the news. I believe this is Planet X, the planet that "hides behind the sun". I felt this subject and proof deserved its own thread.

I am not claiming the world is ending or millions of people dying. Thats what the beast wants us to think. This change is going to be more spiritual than anything. The beasts time is almost up. Its time for the earth to rise to 5D. A great website on the coming changes, energies, and a boatload of other incredible info can be found here - www.in5d.com.

I believe this second sun is a symbol of change into the golden age. So fear not.

edit on 14-11-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ludicrous Online Lies? I didn't know there was such a forum...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

the object is four times the size of EarthText

Yeah ok, how did they determine that?

The latest Nibiru Sightings in Tasmania, Patagonia and FalkLands Islands. NASA have known about this planet X since 1983, Today Nibiru is visible ! The Truth Is Out There.

Really? where are the evidences??

And last but not least, it's from BIN (Before it's news) therefore...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The planet that hides behind the sun, but is infront of the sun at the exact moment the moon is, moving at quite a speed, just to ensure the humans don't notice before the big day.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Here is another article from the same source you list. It was written before the eclipse but explains what people in that area might have seen during that time.

______beforeitsnews/unexplained-phenomena/ 2012/08/dont-fall-for-the-nibiru-scam-2430178.html

I apologize for insulting the intelligence of many of my readers with a topic so trivial, but for the few who might be fooled, I posted this because a number of really good well produced videos have hit the web to forward the Nibiru scam and I am tired of it.

The entire “it’s coming from around the sun” scenario – hidden behind the sun is also ludicrous, because the earth travels the entire distance of the surface of the sun every day in it’s orbit, which changes the angle of view sufficiently so that any body on the other side would be hidden for about as long as it would be during an eclipse, with the sun being what causes the eclipse of whatever the approaching object would be.

Also, wasn't it cloudy in a lot of those areas the day of the eclipse?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't know much about these things but, do planets really move that fast?

I didn't think they did, but what do I know.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsitallabout

You realize that's impossible right?

We go AROUND the sun my friend.

There's no.."behind".

There's no such thing as Niburu, we'd have seen it coming for the last 3 decades.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I was being sarcastic :/

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsitallabout

Lol

Seems legit.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ludicrous online lies bin? WOW ATS YOU SOLD OUT. Nobody brings the truth like I do, and thats why they censor me. Censor schmensor, Ill keep dropping the truth. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
obvious hoax since you wont see it on any other video, private or otherwise. sad that people feel the need to lie about these things online, it makes any real data on any issue much harder to differentiate.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Nobody brings the truth like I do, and thats why they censor me.

LOL's. Hahahaha.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Lol

You must be kidding.

I'm gonna pretend you are, cause otherwise..well..

You'll need about a year's worth of scientific training and research before any explanation as to why Niburu can't possibly exist will make sense to you.

Also censorship would imply that ATS is not allowing you to discuss it. Quite the contrary. It's just been placed in the most appropriate forum for the topic.
edit on 11/14/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So wait a minute AT Staff, that means 90% of EVERYONES threads will be moved here right?

I'm pretty sure this board will be on the top 5 and board of shame?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Two HOAX threads in a row.

LOL.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
So wait a minute AT Staff, that means 90% of EVERYONES threads will be moved here right?

No, only Nibiru threads.

And that's because IT DOESN'T EXIST.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I really can't stop laughing at this LOL board. I know you guya (staff) are busting your guts right now. Oh it hurts so bad.....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Here is another article from the same source you list. It was written before the eclipse but explains what people in that area might have seen during that time.

______beforeitsnews/unexplained-phenomena/ 2012/08/dont-fall-for-the-nibiru-scam-2430178.html

I apologize for insulting the intelligence of many of my readers with a topic so trivial, but for the few who might be fooled, I posted this because a number of really good well produced videos have hit the web to forward the Nibiru scam and I am tired of it.

The entire “it’s coming from around the sun” scenario – hidden behind the sun is also ludicrous, because the earth travels the entire distance of the surface of the sun every day in it’s orbit, which changes the angle of view sufficiently so that any body on the other side would be hidden for about as long as it would be during an eclipse, with the sun being what causes the eclipse of whatever the approaching object would be.

Also, wasn't it cloudy in a lot of those areas the day of the eclipse?

And I could also use the argument that the earth and this objects orbits are synchronized so that when the earth orbits one side of the sun, the object is on the other side.

This forum used to be a place where things like this can be discussed without being tossed in the hoax or lies bin,

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by sylent6

No, only Nibiru threads.

And that's because IT DOESN'T EXIST.

Oh u know but I've seen some threads going back years should've been sitting right here. You have to sit back and wonder what people really do on their spare time to give you a good laugh.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ludicrous Online Lies: All threads in this forum are based on utter falsehoods that require you to ignore reality, proof and logic. These topics require the use of smoke and mirrors because they have no basis in fact and should be viewed as the essence of ignorance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join