It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Rockets, airstrikes reignite Mideast conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Looks like it is escalating really fast! Check this link

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrippler

any more info
and possibly what your opinion is before i click the link on a thread with less then ten words

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
CNN is total propaganada, a la Fox news, al jazeera, but of course, they all lie. Just an FYI.
( here's a recent thread on that topic: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

For another source, I did come across this link on fb, a live ustream with comments as well, on what is happening in Gaza www.ustream.tv...=www.facebook.com&utm_source=12576643&utm_medium=social

Sad situation
edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

edit to add: some of the comments: "if you are just tuning in to feed, feed is running on a generator, reporter communicating with others, mic will go on and off as he communicates with others, then relays info; Reports are that Israel has started 'Operation Pillar of Cloud' at around sunset; army and naval strikes; power to Gaza is cut off "
edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I just want to tell you guys that this is NOT a lie, nor is it propaganda. I have a friend in the Israel Army, she says they were attacking with like 150 missiles over the past few days. She was scared, talking to me on skype from the army base they are in. I made a joke about it and she turned super serious about it. I havent seen her on today or spoke to her so this is probably getting quite bad for her. I hope she is ok

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Some of the recent comments:

- from comment section:
*Drones loud above GAZA city, ground invasion also begun #OCAM #crimesagainsthumanity #freepalestine

* www(dot)ustream(dot)tv/channel/hanissalamah another channel on ustream (have not checked this one yet myself, will right away)

-from the ustream reporter:

*in the last 15 minutes, a Palestinian rocket fired into Israel exploded near the ministry of (missed info)?

*there have been attacks towards the northeast of Gaza City in the last 5-10 min, stand by for reports

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It is propaganda, because they only ever tell one side of the story, poor Israel just defending herself and the terrorist Palestinians.
Sorry, but the truth is more complicated than that, and our media never EVER tells it.

This stream may be biased to the Palestinian side, I don't know, I just started listening, but I know for sure I will never hear the full truth, if any truth at all, about anything, from our media.
edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correction

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
-in the last 15 minutes, it seems that the Israeli cabinet has approved a ground invasion of Gaza; they have called up reservist to stand by to be deployed

-10's of tanks are surrounding Gaza, no word on if they have entered Gaza

-2 drones circling central Gaza city

-some Gazan analysts are saying a full Gazan ground invasion is unlikely; Palestinian resistance are thought to have placed land mines strategically around the border to prevent such from happening

-in last 5 minutes, 2 Pal. rockets have hit Tel Aviv

-reports of Israeli warship hit by rocket

Ugly conflict for all who live there...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It has happened before and it will happen again.

Its a quote that has so much truth.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just reported on feed "US has offered full support to Israel for Operation Pillar of Cloud"

www.ustream.tv...=www.facebook.com&utm_source=12576643&utm_medium=social

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
A full ground invasion of Gaza should be met with a swift international hammer to stop them in their tracks.

Seriously, given their past record, what do you think Israel is going to do there?

White Phosphorous on civilians last time, this time they might step it up and massacre them all so no future problems for Isra-hell.

Turkey was vocal on the Flotilla Boats, will they be as vocal this time?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Just now on feed: www.ustream.tv...

"trying to get some verification on this"... "Israeli forces said to be dropping leaflets saying they are going to invoke a land invasion, land invasion imminent in Gaza"
edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correct link

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Started new thread:
"Israeli invasion of Gaza announced on twitter; confirmed support for Israel by US and UK and Canada."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join