It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mushroom cloud over Tucson, AZ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
for christs sake the cloud in each picture is exactly the same size and shape and although they look as if some of the pics are from varying distances, it is always same size same shape and from same angle! if you cut the picture of the clouds on their own and laid them on on top of each other they would fit perfectly!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fanthorpe
for christs sake the cloud in each picture is exactly the same size and shape and although they look as if some of the pics are from varying distances, it is always same size same shape and from same angle! if you cut the picture of the clouds on their own and laid them on on top of each other they would fit perfectly!

For the sake of doing so, I did - they are not the same pictures.
I'm not going to bother upping the result, as it is you trying to debunk what one person brought to use as "think they look neat". You are coming up with "same pictures" as if the person is claiming it was a nuke that went off.

I suggest YOU take them into a graphics app and compare, to debunk your own claim that they are the same. You will not be able to.

Jeeez.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think it's hilarious that someone is trying to debunk smoke from a mountain fire. Thats about the same as someone taking a picture of a mercedes in a parking lot and people accusing it of being a photochop.

<< 1   >>

join