It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have mocked those who posted in this forum. Now, it's my turn. Have at me!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I have no reason to invent any astonishing tales (or copy/paste from other sources.) I promise I won't do that until I start getting paid for being a fiction writer haha (ain't going to happen.)

I quite agree that this experience was more like a quick powerpoint presentation with some animated special effects. I was alert, aware, and observing with my own independent thoughts as I watched the images play out before me. My thoughts did not really influence or intertwine with the images at all; except maybe the part where I thought of Gandhi and then saw his image. That is the only example I can think of where my thoughts intermingled with the slideshow. The rest appeared to be completely external.

I believe that this was some sort of astral adventure as well--different than a lucid dream. I have had plenty of lucid dreams, and this one felt very distinguishable from lucid dreaming. I still remember the illumined figures just barely out of my range of vision that stood beside me as I watched the photographs. They seemed to be the ones who pulled me out. They were there from the very beginning of the experience--two of them.

Besides, how can you doubt the validity of my recitation of what is essentially a glorified dream? I promise, I have NO reason to lie about a dream
or anything else for that matter.
edit on 16-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

After reading this I noticed something about a recent experience of mine.

My thoughts did not really influence or intertwine with the images at all; except maybe the part where I thought of Gandhi and then saw his image. That is the only example I can think of where my thoughts intermingled with the slideshow

When I have a lucid dream through sleep paralysis, the majority of "actions" occur because of my thoughts. Some appear to be there on a subconscious level (my environment), but any interactions happen by "thought".

If want to hear a song I "think" of it. If I want to "see" a cat I think of one etc.

The rest appeared to be completely external. I believe that this was some sort of astral adventure as well--different than a lucid dream. I have had plenty of lucid dreams, and this one felt very distinguishable from lucid dreaming.

About two years ago I experienced something while fully awake, It was early evening and I was fully aware. No meditating, daydreaming, resting my eyes, etc. This will sound like I am making it up, I have a hard time excepting it. Still do

Your "dream" sounded more like this experience with astral travel like you say, I have no idea if that is what it was really.

I have came to some conclusions as to what it means to ME, it will sound like a "apocalypse" type "vision". However I do not see it that way at all, more of a "past" experience on a personal level.

I was sitting on my couch and all of a sudden these purple lights came back I used to see when I was a kid. They started out like normal (small grape like lights) and then my entire vision went "purple" with these patterns of light. They form images of destruction, mushroom clouds, buildings crumbling, bombs blowing up etc.

Next thing I know "I" am flying through outer space, everything was still being formed in "purple light" thousands of stars, planets etc all "flying" past me as "I" continued forward. It was freaking beautiful
but I was also scared ####less because I had no idea what was happening to me. I could look to my left or right and "look" around as things flew past me.

Up ahead of me I could see one planet getting closer and closer, it seemed like this was my "destination". A few moment later I reached the planet and my vision returned to normal. I was back in my living room sitting on my couch.. scared as heck and thinking WTF?

I had just gotten outta the mental hospital so I couldn't tell friends or family. I had to pretend nothing was going on and all was normal.

I am not sure what to even call that experience because I was fully "awake". Your "dream" sounds more like this experience than a normal lucid dream.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Hmm. Very interesting description. Me with my hypnagogia-sleep disorder and you with your psychological diagnosis does indeed make it difficult to filter out the differences between genuine visions and neurologically-induced tricks of the mind--difficult to filter, but not impossible.

Your description of the "warp speed" through space feels a little bit like my tunnel. Tell me, did you feel any pressure, force, or perhaps even wind blowing in your face and you traveled?

Nearly every time I have experienced what I consider an OOBE/ astral roller coaster I have gone through a similar tunnel. In this tunnel it feels like you're flying at warp speed. There are fragments of light in all directions. As I traverse the tunnel, I can usually feel enormous pressure and a feeling of wind rushing at my face and body. There is also a loud, harsh sound accompanying the experience--a great whoosh! Eventually, the pressure will form a barrier that I cannot seem to cross. I know I have gone as far as I can travel in this tunnel and no matter how hard I try to push through, I cannot. I try for a few seconds longer and then the experience ends and I wake up.

This tunnel is a common theme in a lot of out-of-body lore (and even near-death experience) if I'm not mistaken.

Imagine my shock after experiencing these things for years--and then finally reading about them in books and in ATS threads and hearing about them on Coast to Coast AM etc.

What's amazing, and most reassuring to me, is that I had my own experiences logged and my thesis down long before I knew it was a common experience.

Typically, my 'visions' and 'experiences' happen after I reach the vibrational state in sleep paralysis. I have had a few occurrences where I was awake (although briefly) for my visions.

I just want to say that I appreciate your dilemma of having schizophrenic episodes--and having a bit of a spiritual-seeking (I'm sorry if I described your journey incorrectly) inclination as well. On the one hand, you are sure that you have had a genuine experience. And then on the other, everybody around you is discrediting it and citing your disorder. Believe me, I know what that feels like. Hang in there.

Here's my strategy for dealing with the above: Follow your heart, but keep your feet on the ground.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Your description of the "warp speed" through space feels a little bit like my tunnel. Tell me, did you feel any pressure, force, or perhaps even wind blowing in your face and you traveled?

I did not feel wind or anything tactile with that "hallucination". I have experienced the tunnel sensation you mention though, it came accompanied with the feeling of being "pulled" or "drove" through the tunnel.

Imagine my shock after experiencing these things for years--and then finally reading about them in books and in ATS threads and hearing about them on Coast to Coast AM etc. What's amazing, and most reassuring to me, is that I had my own experiences logged and my thesis down long before I knew it was a common experience.

That is how things happened with my "experiences" as well! I had never researched certain symbols I came across until after my experiences.

For instance the above vision I mention with the planets etc started with the "purple grapes" (i remember seeing them as kids and called them my friends lol) forming into a giant "eye". After gazing into the eye I saw the explosions, mushroom clouds etc and then after I was traveling in space like I mentioned.

I started looking online with my phone (didn't have the internet then) and read about the Egyptian all seeing eye of Horus. I also read more "evil" interpretations about the eye than the positive, Things got "scary" for a bit then

It is really hard to describe my "schizophrenic" episodes. The simplest way I can word it is by saying "communication with part of my "self" through unnatural means".

I just want to say that I appreciate your dilemma of having schizophrenic episodes--and having a bit of a spiritual-seeking (I'm sorry if I described your journey incorrectly) inclination as well.

On the one hand, you are sure that you have had a genuine experience. And then on the other, everybody around you is discrediting it and citing your disorder. Believe me, I know what that feels like. Hang in there.

Here's my strategy for dealing with the above: Follow your heart, but keep your feet on the ground.

Stuff your sorry in a sack, you explained it well. I never considered myself to be religious, spiritual would be better, but even then I had a very logic based view of spirituality. Mainly just do my best to put others first and be respectful to all creatures on this planet.

Definitely ALWAYS been a "seeker" for sure

That is the hardest part trying to integrate the experiences, My heart feels importance and meaning, but the world make me seem like a madman for having the experiences. That was the hardest part back then.. just thinking people would be afraid of me or something.

Us "crazies" get a bad wrap in the media!

I am the most loving person I know. I can't even squish bugs inside my home. instead I carry them outside or if it is cold I allow them to stay.

Believe me, I know what that feels like.

That is why I feel sharing experiences is important. It sounds silly but just reading that is comforting.

Thank you for the kind words and support! Glad to have met you my narcoleptic friend

edit on 16-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I am curious if you have had any "alien" encounters during wakefulness?

I had one experience that kick started this whole decent into madness

However I am careful interpreting it because what we mentioned above, Well, more like the lack of what we mentioned above. As in having the experience and then coming across the information "confirming" it.

This experience of "contact" came with ideas already ingrained into my consciousness or subconsciousness, It seemed to hinder the experience in a way.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

I am curious if you have had any "alien" encounters during wakefulness?

I had one experience that kick started this whole decent into madness

However I am careful interpreting it because what we mentioned above, Well, more like the lack of what we mentioned above. As in having the experience and then coming across the information "confirming" it.

This experience of "contact" came with ideas already ingrained into my consciousness or subconsciousness, It seemed to hinder the experience in a way.

Since Narco is offline right now, I will tell you you can read all about his "alien" encounters here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Since Narco is offline right now, I will tell you you can read all about his "alien" encounters here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks, Sled. But, I still don't really know how to classify my experiences. I am not sure that they are aliens as in little green men ETs.

I do not claim to be an abductee or contactee in any way. But I have had some experiences that may fit the bill for strange 'encounter'.

I do NOT accept that what I experienced was delirium, hallucinations, or flights of fantasy. Just wanted to clarify.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Thanks, Sled. But, I still don't really know how to classify my experiences. I am not sure that they are aliens as in little green men ETs.

While you guys were replying to my "question" I was reading that thread you just posted (for me to read) Beat you to it

A few things I noticed right away was your mention of the Bhagavad Gita. I have always wanted a copy to read because I love reading different "spiritual" books.

Just the other day I finally opened up to my mother about some experiences from my childhood and the most recent ones, Oddly that day a gentleman walked up to her at the bus stop and gave her a pamphlet on life and death. After giving this to her, he walked over to his car and came back with a book in his hand. Guess what it was? A new copy of the Bhagavad Gita
thought you may enjoy that a little OP

I also am careful to mention my "contacts" as "alien". Maybe I will be brave enough like you to posts one of my experiences, I doubt it but maybe
Part of the "problem" initiating contact was my "fear", I had to meditate to get the entity to "comeback" after my initial contact. It was like my "fear" made it impossible for "it" to be around me.

I also noticed you mentioned Carl Jung and archetypes.. dude I wish I could somehow hang with you!
I rarely get to speak with people about these experiences,

If it was not for me "stumbling" into Jung's work I doubt I would even be here today to speak with you. I would be in an insane asylum, zombiefide by the antipychotic meds they gave me or possibly deceased by taking my own life. His work is what made me view my diagnoses in a new light, a new light that my heart new to be true all along, but couldn't process mentally at the time.

When I have more time it would be interesting to hear you take on certain things I have encountered, Don't be alarmed but I have been reading your posts for the better part of two hours

It is just comforting to read things kinda like stuff I went through.

edit on 17-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Feel free to private U2U me for anything you wish to share or ask. By the way, that's kind of odd about the Gita--I've never heard of any Hindus giving that out.

Hinduism is one of the few major world religions that does not have the tenet of "spreading seeds" and trying to force it on anyone to convert. That's what has attracted me to Eastern spirituality. Instead, they view it as a "special seed" that must be nurtured and cared for by few who are drawn to it. Spreading this "seed" will only spoil the garden..is kind of their general rule--pearls before swine and all that.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

By the way, that's kind of odd about the Gita--I've never heard of any Hindus giving that out.

It didn't seem like it was his original intention according to my mom. She said he walked away to his car like he was leaving and then came back with one single book and gave it to her.

It was one of those things that happen a lot now. I'll think of something and then it kinda just shows up
Not anything "material" though like money, women, cars. etc.

I live near Prabhupada’s Palace of Gold and have never once been given reading material. Have you heard of this place before NB? Just curious

Tucked among the hills of the rural northern panhandle at the end of a crumbling, unlined paved road, you would have a hard time stumbling across this hidden treasure. You have to be going there on purpose. Otherwise, you would never notice the 22-karat gold-leaf roof of Prabhupada’s Palace of Gold perched atop a hill, peeking through the trees. With teasing views of the building as you round the road’s final bend, suddenly, there it is—the elaborately designed and decorated palace you’d expect to find in the Far East, but not in the Mountain State.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here you go, Narco. Even though you said you didn't believe in dream analysis, you asked me to do this one for you. I hope it offers some kind of meaning for you.

"I lapsed back into a foreboding dream wherein my cousin (more like a brother) was panicked and trying to warn me of some danger or other that had him scared off his rocker; it sounded like he got this warning of danger by some paranormal/metaphysical source. He is not interested in the paranormal/metaphysical at all. Yet, he insisted that we were in danger. And that’s when I noticed we were in some type of cabin placed high up on wooden stilts (a type of house I have never actually seen or been inside of.) The stilts began crumbling and the house began to careen to one side. My cousin shrieked and I threw my arms around him to protect him."

Your cousin represents someone you "trust" giving you a warning about something paranormal/metaphysical about to occur.
A house in dreams represents "us", who we are.
To see that you are in a wood cabin indicates that you will succeed via your own means.
It suggests that you are self-reliant and independent, yet still remain humble. You prefer the simpler things in life.
The cabin being on stilts suggests a situation or relationship in your life is unstable.
You are doing your best trying to balance various aspects of your life, but the balance (stilts) begin to crumble, and careen to one side.
You are unbalanced in some situation.

"I was springing ever upward. I could see in this tunnel numerous photograph-like images held before a background of total black. I saw real images of what looked like real people. I did not recognize any of them as they whisked by in a nauseatingly fast slideshow. There were men and women, young and old; and they looked like they came from various time periods. I know one of the latter photographs, I could see a young version of my mother holding my big brother’s hand with my dad a few steps off to the side. Then I began to see additional lifelike images as I floated up through this darkened tunnel. I got the impression that I was seeing important spiritual personages—at the very least, I felt like I was looking at people truly filled with the spirit of the Lord. I’m not sure why. I just thought to myself, “Well, where’s Gandhi?” And then an image of him floated past as well. Who the others were I could not tell, but I got a sense of purity and auspiciousness as I looked at them."

I can't verify who these people are, but it could be people you knew, and possibly some you have been, in past lives.
Also, you saw all the different spiritual personages you have learned about in all your lifetimes.

"I continued my upward journey now seeing images that seemed muddled in their presentation. I could see places and things on this Earth. I saw villages, structures etc. Keep in mind they fly by so fast that I can only internalize them at breakneck speed before the next image flies by. I saw Giza pyramids and Orion’s Belt star alignments over them. This one stuck out to me the most, probably because I am already familiar with these themes."

To see a pyramid in your dream symbolizes longevity and stability. You have built a solid foundation for success. Alternatively, the dream suggests that major changes will occur over a short period of time.
I'm not sure about the meaning of Orion's Belt.
You say you are familiar with these themes, so I suggest you use your own "feelings" as to
what he pyramid and stars represent to YOU.

Continued...
edit on 11/17/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

"I then started seeing images that were not lifelike, but more like computer generated images you’d find in a textbook. I saw what looked like topographical maps of landscapes rendered in red, yellow, and green. I saw similar charts with entire planets on them. I struggled to recognize landmasses, but could not. These did not look like Earth. But, I admit, I could not really tell what I was looking at. I was trying to figure out why they looked like pages on a textbook instead of seeing the lifelike photographs. The last in the queue was, oddly enough, a white sphere made of jigsaw pieces…yes, like the Wikipedia logo."

These textbook images appeared that way because it is information for your "learning" process.
The landscapes in red speaks to us of dormant power. It means excitement and tension. It usually has a negative meaning in dreams, for representing anger and pain.
The yellow landscapes radiate themes of centralization, focus, awareness. It has the light of wisdom, and the light of truth.
The green landscapes point us in the direction of growth, healing, love, giving, and inspiration.
White is symbolic of spiritual purity. The white jigsaw sphere represents the many different pieces (beliefs/religions, etc.) all connecting together to form a new spiritually pure world, IMO.

"I then came back to the Giza pyramids (something that has always fascinated me, I must admit.) I also looked upon the Sphinx, as I seemingly floated in the air above it. Except, it was different! It had the head of an alien—big round head with big round eyes. I gasped, fearful. I then swiveled around to its backside where I gasped again. On its back was a twisted amalgamation of many animals seemingly fused together (made of limestone just as the rest of the Sphinx.) It looked like a geneticist’s abomination."

To see a sphinx in your dream signifies fear of the unknown... thus seeing the alien head on it (it is alien to you).
Seeing the animals fused together on the backside is symbolic of how all the animals on earth,
and all the spirits in the universe are all connected to one another. (This is just my opinion.)

"The sand and desert were very real and tangible. But for some reason, they quickly became replaced with another computer-generated rendering. I was looking at a silly looking 3D cartoonish scene; not a living desert anymore. Still in the desert sand I could see bricks of a pyramid stack on top of each other by someone wearing a priest’s or pharaoh’s garb; as if he were putting on the capstone or something—I couldn’t tell what was going on. I was still confused as to why there were cheap animations in this otherwise incredible experience."

The priest or pharaoh represents a connection to spirituality and the divine. The brick wall represents isolation,
and the pyramid symbolizes longevity and stability.
So I see this as your longevity and stability being isolated by the spiritual, divine figure.

"Then in the orange sand I saw a lizard-dragon creature of immense size (still 3D animation style images; not lifelike. I think the lifelike version would have been frightening beyond my conception!) It was curled up and sleeping. It woke as I neared it, still floating in the air. It looked as if it could have gobbled me up in a single bite with its sharp, gnashing teeth. It had a cunning smile on its face and spoke in a feminine voice, “You ARE the sand and YOU are in Egypt, but for now go back to bed.” It winked and smiled. I said, “Wait! I have questions!”

To see sand in your dream signifies a shift in perspective or a change in your attitude. Consider the familiar phrase, "the sands of time" in which it may be suggesting that you are wasting your time or letting time pass you by.
Orange in dreams is a sign of equalization, balance and temperance. Orange asks us to consider what is in-balance (or need of balance) in our lives.
So, the orange sand is symbolic of a change in your attitude to put things back in balance in your life.

In the eastern cultures, dragons are seen as spiritual creatures symbolizing good luck and fortune. You will have to analyze the meaning of what she spoke to you for yourself. This is something of a personal message.

"I then found myself in bed, awake, and able to move freely. I slowly got out of bed and just sat in a stupor, mesmerized. I went to pee and then sat down to type this while it was still dynamic in my active memory. I keep thinking about the images and what it could all mean. In what way am I, or WE, the sand? What’s in Egypt?"

This is just a definition to some of the symbols in your dream. It is up to you to realize if it holds any signifance for you. The same dream can mean different things to each dreamer. In the end, we each have to analyze our own dreams.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I had 5 dreams in total with my vampire and in the dreams i'm his guide.The dreams are dark,creepy and sometimes i wake up trembling.Last night i only saw fragments of his "actions",mixed inside a normal and irrelevant dream,like flashbacks. There you go i shared.Now i'll go hide
reply to post by Phantom traveller

LOL after my last post wanted to go hide as you say too.

Don't take this the wrong way.. but I can't stand vampires! I have no idea why.. I am a very loving person and don't really hate anything or anyone except for vampires

Not sure what it is but vampire lore in general just angers part of me. It isn't that serious though because I laugh at myself for feeling such hostility towards something silly like that.

Any ideas on why I have such harsh feeling for vampires? As far as I know a vampire has never "wronged" me

Vampires sympolise the human fear for death and in a way they are the solution.They stay young and are immortal.But under all that there is the eternal darkness.The feeling that those creatures cannot live into the light and they have to kill to survive.
Or you watched/read the Twilight Saga.I would hate them as well after that

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

No, don't go hide! In fact, I did read your thread based on these episodic dreams. I, too, have noticed a bit of a saga-like quality to some of my dreams--some of them seem to be a continuation of previous dreams right where the other one left off.

I'm not sure what to say about the vampires though. Recruiting blood-thirsty vampires doesn't exactly sound like a prestigious job! The important thing is, what feelings do the dreams evoke in you? I think that's what we need to focus on--the feelings, not the logistics. Deal with the feelings.

I have experienced the full spectrum of dream imagery and subject matter from the blissfully divine to the morose, dark, and disturbing. I think that's normal for us dreamers. To say that we have no skeletons in our closet as a species is naive.
edit on 15-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

Sorry for the late response.Rebuilding the New Romulus(star trek game) has taken most of my time lately

The feelings are what scares me the most.When i'm awake and i think about it,i feel it's sick and creepy and nothing like me.But in the dream i enjoy it.I like him and i'm proud of him.The dream reveals a darker side of myself that i didn't know that existed.
Not saying that i'm a saint or something,but enjoying the death of innocents...definetely not me.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

This goes back to my assertion that dreams are usually plays in which we assume the role of writer, director, and lead actor/actress. I think sometimes we create these dreams to confront experiences and feelings that we cannot ordinarily bring to the surface.

(Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I'm pretty much ripping off Freud's psychodynamic theory of Id, Ego, and Superego.)

But, to me...it rings true. I can't tell you the number of times I've had a pretty dark and disturbing dream and woken up thinking, "Hey, that was kinda fun. Thank goodness it was just a dream though."

I think of dreams kind of like a big holodeck with the safeties turned on. We can engage in fantasy for entertainment, and not have to face the consequences of our actions. Of course, there is usually a lingering feeling leftover from the dreams--sometimes positive, sometimes negative.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Vampires sympolise the human fear for death and in a way they are the solution.They stay young and are immortal.But under all that there is the eternal darkness.The feeling that those creatures cannot live into the light and they have to kill to survive. Or you watched/read the Twilight Saga.I would hate them as well after that

The only "vampire" movie i have watched was Interview with a vampire
Not a fan of werewolf's, although they anger me less.

I did have a mighty strange encounter with 3 wolves that started this whole thing for me. Before that "I" was normal. Chalked the wolfs up to a Norse reference given the nature of the "dream" and what was discovered about my possible Old Norse ancestors.

Possible because my source is google giving my family "name" meaning lol who knows though.
edit on 18-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

This goes back to my assertion that dreams are usually plays in which we assume the role of writer, director, and lead actor/actress. I think sometimes we create these dreams to confront experiences and feelings that we cannot ordinarily bring to the surface.

Have you ever thought of "reality" in that sense?

Like part of us is on the other side penning what we see around us to confront different experiences.

I can't tell you the number of times I've had a pretty dark and disturbing dream and woken up thinking, "Hey, that was kinda fun. Thank goodness it was just a dream though."

Perhaps that is the secret to understanding life and death. As a kid they taught me the "life is but a dream song"
maybe that isn't so far off from the truth?

Could you imagine a world filled with "lucid" dreamers? We could get some #### done

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Your cousin represents someone you "trust" giving you a warning about something paranormal/metaphysical about to occur.

Actually, I do not trust him at all! haha. I guess I confused the issue by mentioning that he was "like a brother." But, just because we shared some closeness doesn't mean I trust him. You must remember that the phrase "like a brother" to me means something very different to many others. My brother was not a good older brother. And I tried to be the big brother to my younger cousin, without much success. In fact, my cousin has adopted all of my older bro's slimy habits. Oh well, what can ya do?

Many of my dreams involve me trying to save my cousin from "the dark side."

I understood his panic to mean that he's starting to see beyond the "curtain" or the "veil" but doesn't know how to make sense of it. I wasn't panicked at all and tried to convince him that nothing bad was going to happen. Nothing bad was going to happen to him because I was protecting him. He didn't have faith in me, I guess. He didn't trust in my ability to protect him.

It suggests that you are self-reliant and independent, yet still remain humble. You prefer the simpler things in life.

Very true. I ask no one for help and refuse all help that is offered to me. I have no pride in the matter, I just don't want people helping me. I have no attachment to anyone and don't want to forge one. I do prefer to keep it simple. In fact, I love the simple life and am always looking for ways to live more of a monastic lifestyle--I'm working on it, I promise!

The cabin being on stilts suggests a situation or relationship in your life is unstable.

Well, this is always true for me. But I'm pretty good at my balancing act by now.

I can't verify who these people are, but it could be people you knew, and possibly some you have been, in past lives.

I have thought of this. In fact, they had such a common-Joe theme to them that I think they were just ordinary people who had achieved some sort of spiritual merit. That's how I view myself, common and average; and here I was seeing precedents for the lifestyle I seek. Although, they still seemed foreign and unrecognizable to me. Perhaps they were either people I learned from or incarnations from previous lifetimes. I can't imagine why my own brain would summon up dozens of foreign, unrecognizable images of people. This leads me to believe that I was being 'shown' something by an external source. Maybe they were just skimming over my credentials or something.

These textbook images appeared that way because it is information for your "learning" process.

Yes, the whole experience felt like I was in the classroom. Although, I felt the colors were simply the topography of the landscape...interesting that you assigned the chakras to them as well. I usually overlook colors in relation to the chakras; good catch.

To see a sphinx in your dream signifies fear of the unknown... thus seeing the alien head on it (it is alien to you).
Seeing the animals fused together on the backside is symbolic of how all the animals on earth,
and all the spirits in the universe are all connected to one another. (This is just my opinion.)

Okay. I have to disagree with this interpretation. I do not think I have a fear of the unknown. I am more the type to embrace that which is unknown. I believe that seeing the alien head meant I was seeing it for what it really was; and it startled me. Perhaps this was some kind of not-so-subtle hint that these structures were not exclusively man-made or human-inspired. The 'twisted amalgamation' of hybridized animals didn't appear to be a symbol for interconnectedness, symbiosis, or unity. It seemed more to me that I was looking at some sort of genetic horror. Are we simply genetic experiments riding on the back of some alien influence? Don't forget the numerous examples of human-animal hybridization in the lore of Ancient Egyptian mysticism.

The priest or pharaoh represents a connection to spirituality and the divine. The brick wall represents isolation,

Yes, I suppose I have walled myself in isolation to pursue spiritual knowledge. I have seemingly, both voluntarily and involuntarily, alienated (no pun intended) myself from friends, family, etc in the pursuit of Spirit and God.

So, the orange sand is symbolic of a change in your attitude to put things back in balance in your life.

Gosh, I hope so! I am ready to get back on track.

And I did interpret the dragon's message to mean that knowledge of who we are as a species is buried there in the sand--remember, I wanted to be an archaeologist. I can't help but wonder if something about our past is hidden somewhere around those structures (hence the maps)--dare I say something like the Akashic records or some other indisputable evidence of our origins is there?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Us "crazies" get a bad wrap in the media!

Hey, you want to talk about crazies? We should start with the horrors of early psychology.

Drive thru ice pick lobotomy anyone? I'll have mine with no examination of my prior medical history, hold the competent diagnosis and sterilization procedures, and be sure to add extra prestige to the discipline of psychology while you're at it.

Thank you for the kind words and support! Glad to have met you my narcoleptic friend

Likewise

edit on 16-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I'm happy you found some things you agree with in the analysis, and realized things you disagree with.
As I said, we all have to analyze our own dreams in the end. Sounds like the definitions helped you see more clearly what it was NOT for you on some points. The interpretation has to hold meaning for you, the dreamer. Sounds like you have a pretty good idea of its meaning.
A fascinating dream!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join