It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secession petitions now filed for all 50 states - Yahoo! News

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Maybe it was in the Declaration of independance, Yes, open mouth and insert foot, I apologize for the confusion, I do know it it stated Somewhere in those first ever, so popular words, hand written by the forefathers of our Government, That "The People" Say what should happen, I chalk it up to people being so dummed down, that, certain facts such as this are considered Far-fetched, not really, The government has Censored alot of things.(? oh the humanity!) they quit teaching alot of stuff in schools. Ask yourself this question, if you were in the government, would you want the schools teaching your children they have the right to over throw the government? So hello bruce, again, I'm sorry for the spout off.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

It is apparent that our re-elected guy is going to continued to rip this country apart with his class warfare and welfare. It is simple really - the country is angry and pissed off to the point that this petition is just a way of sending up a flare telling those at the Washing DC that it is getting worse. NO - no one wants a civil war as should the present administration want one either. I have never in my 66 years seen so much hate and disagreement for our country - and it is all coming from the White House in one form or another - churning the pot sort of speak.

I just can't believe that even democrats want the scale of welfare we are supporting now. I can't believe that even democrats want an open boarder with immigrants getting drivers licenses with no insurance. Here's what happens when you have that issue: Florida - hwy 29 going south from Labelle FL (7 days ago - on news) - four cars collide and one person gets killed. First car - the dead driver - immigrant no license / second car - immigrant has license with no insurance / third car - immigrant no license or insurance / fourth car - immigrant (witnessed) left the scene of the accident. Now do you democrats really want this type of future for our country. Don't tell me this is an exception - it happens here all the time. I don't get it. To what lengths are you willing to go to give these immigrants our country to them on a silver platter?

The petition is an example of the hatred for our government and the disagreement of their decisions on a daily bases. You can't march in here on a podium and tell the country you are going to get hope and change and give them more grief - call people making over $250,000 the wealthy - give 5 trillion dollars away and have nothing to show for if little or nothing - which equates to $15,151 for every man / woman and child for the 5 trillion. You cannot lose $90,000,0000,000.00 billion dollars (and counting) and expect no flack from the general public. I mean for Gods sack - It doesn't make sense for you who voted for him to support him unless you are on the government program in some form or another - welfare - union - public employee - federal employee and so on.

And the attitude that we lost and you won is just childish - period. Think about your country for God sake - Romney was no prize either - and was by no means a good choice. He did have a background - he did have business experience - he had government experience. Now we have a guy that is going thru on the job training with not to many successes I might add.

Like I said - the petition is just a scream from the people that are fed up and want some real changes that will bring some hope - like that is going to happen LOL with this guy. What a mess this guy has made on top of a previous mess - he's a joke to those who pay attention.

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join