It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did south park know Obama was going to get elected?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I knew Barry was going to win easy so I'm sure that South Park's creators were too. IDK why it was such a surprise the Faux News junkies. Wait, yes I do. It was the faux news on Faux News... sorry.

Hellen Keller could see/hear/know Barry was going to win. C'mon.

Derek

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

I was just asking the same thing when I watched that episode. Doesn't each season take a few months to put together? That would mean this episode is at least a few months old.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
god i cant believe we relected him............................. HUGE FACEPALM

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I think pretty much everyone secretly thought Obama was going to win.

Secretly? Nate Silver is terrible at keeping secrets. DO NOT tell him your password.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
They should air their alternative episode sometime just for the hell of it. That episode was accurate though, massive obvious voter fraud did occur in this election.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
of course they did

it's the only possible conclusion

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Maybe they used voodoo magic

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
you notice he spelled "which" incorrectly as witch right ? Im sure this episode has to do with his chinese investments.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Infi8nity

I knew Obama was going to win before election day. Didn't everyone? All you have to do is pay attention to the news entertainment stations on TV to know what is going to happen. Obama's election was a done deal. Anyway, those South Park guys are ready for any outcome. Just like when a celebrity dies and the next day there are TV specials all ready to go for such an occasion.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: reeferman
[
they've done it before in their breakout role when they starred in the Columbine Shooting..

pushing the gun control agenda..

they both attended Columbine @ the time of the "shootings"..

and they both seriously look like the "shooters"..

and as we all know, they get away with some outrageous jokes

against some big time people ..

so who are they working for really?

Either you've just posted a joke or you really are one of the most gullible people alive. Did you research any of what you posted or did you pull that off of a website full of loons?

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are 44 and 43 years old. The Columbine shooting happened in 1999. They did NOT go to Columbine High School at the time of the shootings or EVER for that matter. Neither of them attended that school. Jesus Christ.
edit on 9/23/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/23/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Either you've just posted a joke or you really are one of the dumbest people alive. Did you research any of what you posted or did you pull that off of a website full of loons?

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are 44 and 43 years old. The Columbine shooting happened in 1999. They did NOT go to Columbine High School at the time of the shootings or EVER for that matter. Neither of them attended that school. Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is right. Reeferman's post was tongue in cheek, as an example of how people can draw the wrong conclusion based on shady and/or downright false information.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tebyen

originally posted by: Answer

Either you've just posted a joke or you really are one of the dumbest people alive. Did you research any of what you posted or did you pull that off of a website full of loons?

Jesus Christ is right. Reeferman's post was tongue in cheek, as an example of how people can draw the wrong conclusion based on shady and/or downright false information.

I hope so. I've seen worse things posted on this site as evidence of a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It's not that hard to predict the outcome of an election beforehand. Obama could easily have had a lead in the polls.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Infi8nity

Butters birthday is 9-11, he says it on the awesom-o episode. Getting conspiratorial, his name is 7 letters..building 7??? Just a thought.
edit on 10-10-2014 by sanitizedinfo because: ADDed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join