It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did south park know Obama was going to get elected?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
One day before the election, nov 5th, I went to a southpark site to watch some episodes before I went to bed. I noticed that the newest episode, season 16, episode 14 was named Obama wins. The episode was not going to air until nov 6th but they had listen the episodes name. Keep in mind that it takes a week to make a south park episode.
www.southparkstudios.com...

In the episode China, Obama and Cartmon steal the 100's of thousands of ballots to help Obama win. China is helping Obama win because China wants the rights to star wars the movie because Disney is buying the rights to star wars. If Obama wins then he will let China have the rights to star wars. In reality Obama has no control over who gets the rights to star wars. I believe this was a play on the US Government program called star wars witch goals wear to weaponize space to prevent nuclear attacks. Hear is more on the organization
en.wikipedia.org...

I found the episode very odd. As if they wear telling the public Obama is going to win because something horrible will happen if he does not. I have watched a ton of south park, its a good show to analyze. Its easy to see threw the brain washing. In 1 episode their are all ways 2 plots the plots do not seem, related at first glance but link to 2 together and you will find the message they are trying to brain wash you with.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

No.

South Park creates an entire episode in less than 7 days. They did something similar during the 2008 elections as the episode came out on election night.

They write two scripts and animate each one, then combine both a few hours before airing.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by Infi8nity

I wondered the same thing, but then realized that they probably had another episode to air had he lost.

Either that or they had an alternate ending to suit the Romney victory. It would obviously be a crunch if they had to animate another 3rd act, but it can be done. I dont really think there's any sort of conspiracy there though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think pretty much everyone secretly thought Obama was going to win. Beezer just wanted to change his avatar.

I think South Park is a great show and makes some very good commentary on issues but in no way do I think the creators would know for certain who was going to win or that they are trying to brainwash people.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I Knew Obama was going to win back in 2004, i should have made a Cartoon then, or something

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
South Park is just a funny comedy show. They're not trying to brainwash anybody.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Of coarse they knew Obama would be re-elected. You didn't really think Mitt would win, did you? Everyone knows Kenyans don't lose races!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
South park works on its shows up until an hour or 2 before it airs. Plus they prolly had story lines for either outcome. You people need to stop looking for conspiracy where there is no conspiracy. Obama won. Not due to the illuminati either. He just won.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Brainwashing is bad!

M'kay?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i dont remember exactly the story but the did something when the Elian Gonzales story broke where he was liberated at gun point.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

although it can easily be explained by how South Park is made every week & two different scenario's can written & then animated. so once the election is over.. just edit the master show and it's ready for broadcast..

but..this is a conspiracy site so here is one to think about..

they are in the know, & do sway public opinion for their generation..

after all..

they've done it before in their breakout role when they starred in the Columbine Shooting..

pushing the gun control agenda..

they both attended Columbine @ the time of the "shootings"..

and they both seriously look like the "shooters"..

and as we all know, they get away with some outrageous jokes

against some big time people ..

so who are they working for really?
edit on 14-11-2012 by reeferman because: extra pic

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There are very few people who didn't 'know' Obama was going to win.
Only biased, blind, ignorant people would have seen any other result.

It didn't take a psychic to see Obama was winning the election.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
with southparks animation technique they could litraly get a breaking news story as one of there funny animations out quite quick.i bet there all baked having a mega laugh wile doing it
clever guys,very simple but yet super affected if ony GOV's could behave like this the huge revenue off litrly nothing but never happen,afraid to say a multi region world war will be the catalist to the worlds problems (ironicly) and is what they are planning dont follow the news follow the money.problem with the human race we leaned to kill b4 we loved,much love people and stay safe in the coming years if we get thr we gona be a newer stonger race and we take # from know one not even parking wardens!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
the russians could have swayd romeney was bad bussines for baltic. he wanted his own goals,
obama caught hotmiked right here
as iff he knew for deffo he was gonna be pres,its the electorol collage boss and the words of the oneworld goverment(UN)files.abovetopsecret.com... that is causing this keep rich rich, poor, poor and midleclas can forget about the credidt the used to get back on the welfadre b#ches we cot a comunism and you sheep think you free OK then when i pass you in dreemland deffo wave, THE WORLD'S GOVERNMENTS ARE PEPETUAL WAR MACHINES!!! and need stoped

the World is so currupt deals even end up curruped sadly to say we are the parasites of earth we behave act and do everything a parasite does,
~feed of the mother/host until no longer viable
~spread and muliply to take over~eventuly starve the host to death by using all her exiler(oil).

sory for the multiple spelling i cant type fast and dont have time

power yearns more power and that evntualy will colapse in on its self,

edit on 14-11-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
im trying to find a video i seen about mk ultra and actor portraying witness's to stuff where they show trey as one of the people being interviewed. I still love the show but i agree that they do try to manipulate the mass's. ill be back when i find the video.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

No.

South Park creates an entire episode in less than 7 days. They did something similar during the 2008 elections as the episode came out on election night.

They write two scripts and animate each one, then combine both a few hours before airing.

~Tenth

Good point. I should have thought about it more. But the episode it self was meant to be posted on conspiracy sites.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I Knew Obama was going to win..

Doesn't take a psychic or genius to figure that one out...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Common sense would have told anyone that Romney is /was "unelectable" and never had a snowballs chance in hadees ,,big props to Hannity, Oreilly,Rove and fox for making sheep beleive Ronmey had a chance...........

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hahaha you know its true, the south park boys are part of the bigger picture

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
Hahaha you know its true, the south park boys are part of the bigger picture

You would be surprised how far the conspiracy goes. Lets say you want a job making cartoons but you cant get one, so you join the occult so they can help you but really your helping them because they will force you to do their bidding.

You know who owns comedy central? Viacom, so viacom owns south park and can tell the makers what to do. I would not be surprised if Viacom has made full scripts.

Have you seen the episode of the loan gun man that aired 3 months before 9/11? In the episode business men high jack a plane, remotely and fly it into the world trade center. In the show the blamed it on terrorist.

Their are tons of hidden messages in TV shows and commercials. Some of these groups and plans are so wide spread that they cannot call up every member and tell them whats going on. So they post message in TV shows but do it in a way that the average person wont understand it.

I bet im on some list now for posting this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join