Rare Twin Twisters Sweep Through Japan

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A water spout and twister in Japan has people on YT claiming HAARP of course.

I don't think we have to go further than a freak happening tho.

And let's not forget to add a little hail at the end. Man, I feel for the Japanese people. They just can't seem to get a break.

Anyways...enjoy.

Peace

edit on 14-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
A water spout and twister in Japan has people on YT claiming HAARP of course.

I don't think we have to go further than a freak happening tho.

And let's not forget to add a little hail at the end. Man, I feel for the Japanese people. They just can't seem to get a break.

Anyways...enjoy.

Peace

edit on 14-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

This HAARP non sense is out of control. It's become so mainstream now that I'm questioning everything. Yes, I'm actually questioning Christianity and religion because of HAARP. I see in the 21st century how easy it is to dupe stupid people; who's to say all cherished human institutions, customs, and beliefs are all bull crap?

It's so easy to con non thinking human beings it's scary.

As to the tornado, waterspout, cool!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

HAARP by itself is unlikely to generate those, but it has open unanswered scientific questions that if confirmed, suggest that HAARP can worsen existing weather systems.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

No it hasn't. the science of what HAARP can and can't do has been explained ad nauseam by people who actually have brains. IT CAN'T AFFECT THE WEATHER.

What it can do is allow fraudsters and scam artists to profit off of gullible people by filling their heads with mindless conspiratainment garbage.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Now why can't tornadoes form in Japan without someone yelling HAARP? Saying an event is rare doesn't meant it doesn't happen, it just means it doesn't happen often. And what would even be the point of using HAARP to create two little, somewhat benign tornadoes in Japan?
edit on 14-11-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
And what would even be the point of using HAARP to create two little, somewhat benign tornadoes in Japan?
edit on 14-11-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

The HAARPies don't use logic like that! Like the moronconvention of people following Alex Jones thinking obama created hurricane Sandy to win the election. If that was the case, he jammed that sucker right into the bluest of blue states, suppressing turnout for Democrats. Sigh.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

HAAARP is used to create a vacuumcleaner. Maybe the radiation will be sucked up and spit out somewhere else.

sec.line

new topics
top topics

join