It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Anyone can read my statement at any time. I stated - just for clarity - that I hope the Arab League grows some balls and that Gaza is defended. That doesn't mean I want Israel "destroyed" as you have tried so hard to assert. You underestimate people here, they can actually read opinions for themselves and they can actually read when someone is lying through their teeth.

So you write opinion, as opinion and everyone here is able to read between your blurry lines to decipher exactly what heart rests on your sleeve? How very obscure.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

thanks for the reply, I am by no means one of the ATS military thinkers, just wondering how Gaza could ever win against Israel? yet if they did take Gaza they are sure to make more enemies worldwide due to the tragic loss of innocents in the process, crimes against humanity will have to be answered to eventually. The lines are being drawn in the sand and soon we will see a world divided as never before I fear.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
note to oneself..... 37 days till 21/12 .... who was it that said yesterday there are no signs of anything remotely pointing to the end as we know it... We live in strange times my fellow humans, strange times indeed.

It's all self prophesying, Arabs and Jews want the end of days, that's the worrying bit for the rest of us.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

There is no way Bush planned 9/11. He's too stupid to plan something that sophisticated.

It was MOSSAD all the way. Just like the USS liberty.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hamas says many things...in two days they'll want a cease fire.

"gates of hell" is quite a bit above their capabilities and they know it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

They cant win. I believe this is cleanup of IDF backyard before the big kaboom. If Egypt doesn't get involved right away. Dunno. I allways thought Morsi and the Moslem Brotherhood were CIA controlled, and would not wage war against Israel. Remains to be seen. Hezbollah is who I am waiting for.

Iran will not jump to any guns yet, but this will cause great tremmors in Kairo and Ankara.

Perhaps its all connected to Obamas military cleanup? Mossad plan went wrong so they are going all in to start a war themselves? Who knows...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Hamas says many things...in two days they'll want a cease fire.

"gates of hell" is quite a bit above their capabilities and they know it.

Though their capabilities are ancient compared to Israel, I think their true weapon is to ignite unrest among the Arab league and cement a joint action against Israel.

I am not say it is happening, but it is certainly a possibility.

The outcry from Hamas for help is being heard around the world, as evident by these forums and It could certainly act as something for other arab nations to rally behind. Egypt in particular.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You know, we will get to see some Americans helplessly butchered and hung up on a gibbet for some foreign group to throw stones at, all videotaped for the news.
reply to post by butcherguy

Yeah, that's probably in the government's playbook on "How to Rally Support for War" 101. Let's hope the American public have now realized how fear mongering got us into the Iraq war. The question is, has the American public gotten smarter since then? I won't hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yes , Egypt has already claimed they might get involved and if so I expect things to get interesting as Egypt is rulled by the Muslim Brotherhood and they have infiltrated a good part of the US government .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

There is no way Bush planned 9/11. He's too stupid to plan something that sophisticated.

Let's see a list of countries that have American blood on their hands:

Mexico
Germany
Japan
France
Brtiian
North Korea
Vietnam
Russia
China
Iraq
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Libya
Pakistan
Afghanistan

But the only evil country and the only one who carries eternal damnation is Isreal.

Nce to see the neocons show their true colors on here.
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

You know, we will get to see some Americans helplessly butchered and hung up on a gibbet for some foreign group to throw stones at, all videotaped for the news.
reply to post by butcherguy

Yeah, that's probably in the government's playbook on "How to Rally Support for War" 101. Let's hope the American public have now realized how fear mongering got us into the Iraq war. The question is, has the American public gotten smarter since then? I won't hold my breath.

Yeah , obviously not because most of Americans think the recent election results were because the majority of the country actually wanted Obama to have another shot .

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
from rt.com

21:37 GMT: Israeli National Security Minister Avi Dichter: "We have no intention to end this round of fighting and suffer more hits in the next"

What exactly does he want to say with that?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by consolution

that they would rather keep fighting now when they know they are currently winning then stop,get hit with more rockets then start back up again at a later point least thats how i took it.that or its a response to all the calls for them to stop their attacks and the idf's way of just saying nope not stopping

rt.com... this link from rt seems to say that this might be the first time war was declared via twitter>? dont really know if it qualifiers but figured it might be of interest to some here

edit on 14-11-2012 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You're right. I guess the U.S. should have just stayed out of WW2.

Thank you for helping me understand that we are so terrible.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The only people at this point to use Nukes would be the Jihad minded people.
reply to post by macman

...and you don't think Israel wouldn't use a nuke if it was their last resort? Any country who has nuclear capabilities would use them to protect their existence.

I'm sure Israel's enemy would love to wipe Israel off the map, but I don't think they have the advanced monitoring technology that Israel has. Any movement of a nuclear device aimed at Israel would surely be met with a quick devastating nuclear blow by Israel before the Jihadist's realized what hit them.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Noncents

Way to go!

Totally missed the point of that post.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by Kang69

Let's see a list of countries that have American blood on their hands:

Mexico
Germany
Japan
France
Brtiian
North Korea
Vietnam
Russia
China
Iraq
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Libya
Pakistan
Afghanistan

But the only evil country and the only one who carries eternal damnation is Isreal.

Nce to see the neocons show their true colors on here.
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

You forgot Chile, Panama, Cuba, Grenada...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
rt.com...

A car bomb has struck the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, close to RT’s Arabic channel offices, with police confining employees to the building. A wave of blasts has swept Iraq on the eve of the Islamic New Year, killing more than 20 people. ­The explosion that has killed at least one was caused by a car bomb detonated by the Meridian Palestine hotel, shattering the windows and damaging the surrounding area, report RT correspondents. The attack targeted security manager Qassim al-Nuri’s convoy, report Baghdad police.

wonder if this is related some how to the gaza thing or just part of the general chaos that tends to inhabit the middle east

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You vote obama in you get this.
he will bring end of days.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I just want to know if the U.S. is going to send our kids to die over there. I can't find anything on it yet.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join