It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Very worried as world war 3 is about to begin,This is way over the top

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

your talking about the past year.....ahhhh ok..

so why wait so long?

egypt was brokering a new peace deal the same week as the airstrike

why string egypt along

dont they know that egypt have taken on the gaza responsibilty, which was given to them by america and isreal...

was it a wise move to ignore them

BTW cut the crap...you know this war is to win an election for netanyahu
if romney won...this war would of been against iran

but yea...find excuses...back date claims...and change history to his-story

the fact is...isreal should listen to the advice
attacking that man...had the intent to escalate

we can disagree....but TPTB in the area believe that

just good luck with egypt

edit on 16-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by dontreally
Mahmoud Abbas never ceases to amaze me.

Shooting mortars, qassams, grads, upgraded grads, and fajr 5's at Israel is not "peace". Its an action that needs to be acknowledged. Since it's not being acknowledged by the PA, as per their usual policy, I can't see how Israel and this mendacious government can ever engage in a sincere and constructive dialogue.

How many times has america blocked an official palestinian state? How many times has israeli government talked with the fatah party(moderate palestinians) to settle their differences? How many times has syria and jordan been invited?

Or how many times does america veto anything anti-israel?

And you wonder why the PA does not issue statements against Hamas? Just because they are moderates does not make them fools. I am sure they prefer fanatic MUSLIMS over any jew!

Israel and PLO met lots of times with zero result. Refugees issue blocks the process. Israel will never accept return of refugees and Palestinians will never give it up.
Jordan was involved but they cannot do anything about refugee issue too.
Syria has nothing to do with it, there is no peace between Israel and Syria. Only truce.
And just to remind you - PLO officials recieved autonomy over parts of West Bank and Gaza from Israel. Palestinians never ever had any control or autonomy over any part of Palestine or Turkish provinces or whatever.
And Hamas threw PLO out of Gaza by force.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I can find you articles from last year too. And the year before it. And the year before it. And the year before it. And from this year. Or you can find by yourself instead of trying to twist your way out.
Anyway - this article is from august 2012 meaning it happened few months ago, unless i just traveled in time.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

I can find you articles from last year too. And the year before it. And the year before it. And the year before it. And from this year. Or you can find by yourself instead of trying to twist your way out.
Anyway - this article is from august 2012 meaning it happened few months ago, unless i just traveled in time.

so what where they waiting for?

the US election?

where they stringing egypt and america along? .... it was audacious to do what they did at that time

especially when TPTB where expecting it...

as i said...you had a war with syria on the table...and everyone would of backed a retaliation...but this...today...with egypt, turkey and iran in wait...

good luck dude...good luck

win the propaganda...this year its kinda irrelevant

peace
edit on 16-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It now appears that militants in Egypt are getting in on the action.

www.jpost.com...

While these were relatively small rockets, it is still ordnance being fired from Egypt into Israel.

This blog link seems to be updated relatively often regarding the situation:

LIVE BLOG

Keeping this development in mind while remembering that we've already learned that Israel is activating 30,000 reserve military personnel on Monday, and you can see that preparation for significant action is underway.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Well Gosh if it's all a sure deal then why the ##$%^! does God just sit and wait for it to happen? Why not end it now? Send all the sinners to hell and send the believers to heaven.

It's all a foregone conclusion so there's no point in prolonging it.

IMHO, either God is nutz or we're for believing BS like that.

I don't care whether God is real or not or whether the bible is real or not. What I care about is anybody that believes that on blind faith is nutz. As simple and as straight as that.

There's a difference between having faith in gravity and having faith in Santa Claus.
edit on 17-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
All I see is media claims of who said what, who did what and who said what they did.

For all I know this could all be manufactured for the media.

I do know that if upwards of 500 missiles have been fired, with only a handful of supposed causalities then one has to ask, what are they firing. I have seen more injuries than this at a fireworks display. They call these things missiles, who are they kidding! It is all so convenient. 100s of 'missiles' >> almost no casualties >> let's go blow up Gaza!

This does not compute!

P

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Grow Up !

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

The Palestinians remind me of the kid sticking his finger or what ever in the fan over and over and then blaming the fan for attacking him . Are the Palestinians that stupid ?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

The Palestinians remind me of the kid sticking his finger or what ever in the fan over and over and then blaming the fan for attacking him . Are the Palestinians that stupid ?

True , but they just want their country back or at the least a bit
of it to call Palestine. Not a concentration camp.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

There never was a country named Palestine. The closest modern Palestinians got to their own country is an autonomy given by genocidal murderous and the rest of it Israel.
And Gaza was not blockaded, Gaza had a naval port and an airport and border corssings - but then some Gazans got a bright idea that firing rockets is the thing to do and then Hamas was voted in by Gaza population and then it proceeded to go down the drain.
This is how Gaza is blockaded now.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This entire thing is escalating very fast. The US stated that they have Israel's back in a cnn article.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

True , but they just want their country back or at the least a bit of it to call Palestine. Not a concentration camp.

The non-Muslim Arabs might settle for a piece of it back, but the Muslim Arabs won't.

The mass abuse of Palestinians at the hands of Arab leaders began with the creation of the Palestinian refugee problem in the War of 1948. Before launching the war, leaders of the invading Arab armies ordered Palestinian Arabs to leave their homes so they could “obliterate every place the Jews seek shelter in”. From then until today, Palestinians refugees have been denied basic rights in almost every Arab country where they have sought shelter, including Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Iraq. Libya expelled 30,000 of its Palestinian refugees; Kuwait expelled over 400,000. Yasser Arafat himself said that “What Kuwait did to the Palestinian people is worse than what has been done by Israel to Palestinians in the occupied territories.”

According to the Arab League, the explicit policy of denying Palestinians citizenship in other Arab countries and keeping them in “very bad conditions” is in order “to preserve their Palestinian identity”. An Egyptian foreign minister also openly stated that the intention in demanding the right of Palestinian refugees to return “is the extermination of Israel”.

arabisraeliconflict.info...

The extermination of Israel is the greater goal of the Arab countries in order to create a region ruled by "political Islam". The goal is not just to create one Islamic state, but a region of Islamic states.

According to the extremist Muslims, all of the land belongs to the Muslims. They could care less about the non-Muslim Arabs.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The Palestinians are Muslims . They are under the precepts of the Quran are they not ? In the book of "Night Journey" chapter 17 --100-104 . Their Allah did give the contested land to Israel to possess and live in . The land belongs to the Jews . It was given to Israel by their God . What then is the problem ? Why do they defy their own God ?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
In the real world the land was given to them
by the British. 65 years ago.

Justice was not done. Justice is still not being done.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

There never was a country named Palestine. The closest modern Palestinians got to their own country is an autonomy given by genocidal murderous and the rest of it Israel.
And Gaza was not blockaded, Gaza had a naval port and an airport and border corssings - but then some Gazans got a bright idea that firing rockets is the thing to do and then Hamas was voted in by Gaza population and then it proceeded to go down the drain.
This is how Gaza is blockaded now.

Fanatic palestinians will never admit that there never was an official country called palestine. They simply abhor the idea that a british mandate gave land to jews and allowed a nation called israel to be born. And to a large extent they are correct because a)many people were forcefully evicted from their homes AND b)it sabotaged hopes of a nation called palestine to be born.

Israel has been forcing its hand against the palestinians because of its close ties to the usa, britain and canada aka nato. What little land was unofficially given to palestine was and still is being taken back by jews. It is not fair imo.

Hamas exists because of israel and usa arrogance. They see no hope with the fatah party.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by dontreally
Mahmoud Abbas never ceases to amaze me.

Shooting mortars, qassams, grads, upgraded grads, and fajr 5's at Israel is not "peace". Its an action that needs to be acknowledged. Since it's not being acknowledged by the PA, as per their usual policy, I can't see how Israel and this mendacious government can ever engage in a sincere and constructive dialogue.

How many times has america blocked an official palestinian state? How many times has israeli government talked with the fatah party(moderate palestinians) to settle their differences? How many times has syria and jordan been invited?

Or how many times does america veto anything anti-israel?

And you wonder why the PA does not issue statements against Hamas? Just because they are moderates does not make them fools. I am sure they prefer fanatic MUSLIMS over any jew!

Israel and PLO met lots of times with zero result. Refugees issue blocks the process. Israel will never accept return of refugees and Palestinians will never give it up.
Jordan was involved but they cannot do anything about refugee issue too.
Syria has nothing to do with it, there is no peace between Israel and Syria. Only truce.
And just to remind you - PLO officials recieved autonomy over parts of West Bank and Gaza from Israel. Palestinians never ever had any control or autonomy over any part of Palestine or Turkish provinces or whatever.
And Hamas threw PLO out of Gaza by force.

Israel should grow up and stop rellying on the usa to dig it out of trouble every time. Many americans are pissed that israel has such an enormous influence in american politics and they are right. We provided too much support to them in terms of money and weapons technology. It should have been more conditional so that israel been forced to come to terms with its neighbors.

There is nothing wrong with peace negotiations and admitting you make mistakes. If israel truely sought a land parcel deal for the palestinians then something would have happened by now. Any time a vote comes up in the UN to allow for an official palestinian state america is the first to decline/veto it. Look at it from a palestinian perspective for a change.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And still the issue revolves around who "owns" land. Who "owns" manufactured borders. Really, if both "sides" expect that their god is going to arrive with a land claim, do they also expect the god will ask someone to draw the line?

This is the larger issue of this conflict that is not about Palestinians and Israelis. It is about what we mean when we say "own." Therefore it is a world conflict because there is much "ownership" being claimed worldwide, for various reasons, by various agencies.

When God comes back, will She have a surveyor to map out the precise lines of who owns what? Will your salvation depend on which side of the imaginary line you reside? Who owns the Earth? Who owns the solar system?

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join