It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This also seems to be a VERY bad move for the whole area

Rebels teetering on Syrian, Israeli border
edit on 11/14/2012 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
If Israel goes to war....Iran will go to war...if Iran goes to war....US goes to war...if US goes to war....Russia goes to war....then China goes to war....then the rest of the world goes to war.....and at the end of the war, Canada will be sent in to spread peace amongst the nations

yep

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Well its on like neck bone! Open war is what Hamas is calling this now. Israel is preparing for Gaza ground invasion. What does Hezzbollah and Iran do? Syria? Does this just blow over? What about Egypt? They brokered the cease-fire and the top Hamas commander Israzel just assinated was a stout ally of the Muslim Brotherhood in Cairo.

rt.com...

I'm watching what's happening, and there are reports of Israel directly bombing civilians. BBC reports colleagues dead, children dead, random bombing from Israel targeting all from the air. They are not "preparing" for anything, they are randomly slaughtering innocent people, just as they did last time.

I'm never very calm in the face of Israel's aggression, but I will not hold back now, and I will say that I hope Hamas do open the gates of hell on Israel, and I hope all other nations able to in the region fight back and kick ten tonnes of sh** out of Israel.

Israel is the most disgusting nation on the planet.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Egypt will not allow Palestinian attacks

The FJP, the political arm of the powerful Muslim Brotherhood movement formerly headed by President Mohamed Morsi, said Israeli air strikes that killed top militant Ahmed al-Jaabari in Gaza earlier on Wednesday required "swift Arab and international action to stop the massacres".

The party, which fielded Morsi in a June election to replace toppled president Hosni Mubarak, said Israel "must take into account the changes in the Arab region and especially Egypt".

Egypt "will not allow the Palestinians to be subjected to Israeli aggression, as in the past," the party statement said.

If Israels actions were legitimate I do not beleive they would be getting the condemnation they always do. They have proven to disregard UN and world opinion all the time.

If Egypt follows through with this, all guns in the region might likely put their crosshairs on Tel-Aviv.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Most of the missile barrage into Israel for weeks had came from Jihadhist groups, not Hamas, although Hamas bears full responsibility for them. And who funds Hamas?

None other than the persian apostate infidel leader Khameni.

This is his long awaited window of opportunity - to fool true muslims into conflict with the West so that when all are dead, he will truimph as the remaining muslim, finally getting to usher in his mythical 'Madhi' to fool the remnants that survive.

'gates of hell' was indeed a very correct term by Hamas - paid rabble rousers by that persian apostate whom had no care for both israeli and palestinian lives. Who is still not convince now that the persian apostate is an agent of Satan?

Things are escalating fast, but fortunately cooler heads will prevail.

Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt is only a political organisation. They don't rule Egypt. The arab league is not made up of just the arab league. For all their hot air, they had done nothing to save sunni syrian lives for the past 2 years.

ALL TRUE muslims thus must not be emotionally manipulated, but seek for the truth now.

Hamas or its responsibility - jihadhists, had long been firing missiles into Israel, hurting and harming innocent lives. Prophet Muhammand had never taught such manner of warfare - waging war upon innocents, nor sought for the extermination of jews, of which he could have done so easily in 7th century.

However, Hamas and the persian apostate had been spreading propaganda that Israel attacked without provocation. It IS THE IDEALOGY that must be fought against.

May Israel quickly destroy those missile sites and dumps, and then stop.

The next step would be to combat the idealogy that Israel attacked without provocation. This can only be done by true muslims around the world, if they truly wish to save the palestinians from the clutches of the persian apostate.

There is much work to be done. It would be for a good cause, and the truth...or the gates of hell will indeed be opened by the persian apostate...only for innocents, of not only palestinians, but humans worldwide as they get drawn into the conflict.....

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Ben81

Agreed. When I see the news that Israel is shelling, bombing and blasting its charges in the Gaza Prison, I immediately though of yahoo. He has been itching to blow something up hasn't he? Storming around the world, trying to foment war and illicit support in Washington, the UN, etc.

He finally couldn't contain himself any longer. What a drag it must be to be him.

There's an election in January, he needs something to make his presidency worthwhile. This is all a political move, killing people so that he can stand on a podium and say "look, I did something".

They are the worst type of politician, psychotic, self-serving, killing anyone they like if it will give them another term in office.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Yay, more BS propaganda!

There are reports from numerous sources in Gaza that Israel is shelling random sites, taking out police stations, killing children and burying entire families in the rubble of their homes.

I guess a good little propagandist for Israel would just deny those reports, or suggest that little kiddies have been building rockets?

Please take your BS somewhere else, most people on ATS are too intelligent to even consider your defence of Israel as remotely half valid.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Any other time, I would have simply either ignored your pathetic post or bash you outright.

BUT NOW THERE IS NO LUXURY FOR SUCH!!! WAKE UP TO REALITY!!

It is either you together with me help solve the problem to help innocenT palestinians, jews and the world by seeking for the truth, OR BE PART OF THE PROBLEM BY SPOUTING YOUR IGNORANT BS!!!!
edit on 14-11-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
When we people wake up to how crazy Hamas, Hezbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood lunatics really are.

there's always 9 sides to every story.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

So true Darth,so true.
I don't like to think about the next 48 hours and beyond.

Can we not use our intelligence to prevent this Sh11t?
Not yet it seems.
We have harnessed the power of the atom,and tamed silicone into processors of the highest order-yet we cannot seem to overcome our biggest flaw as a species,WAR.

I am thinking of all those souls in Gaza and Israel tonight,hiding in bunkers,getting bombed.
This should not be happening in this day and age.

Why the F can't we just learn to get along with our fellow brothers and sisters?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
More footage just in from Gaza
Airstrikes on Gaza Strip cause more carnage

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Any other time, I would have simply either ignored your pathetic post or bash you outright.

BUT NOW THERE IS NO LUXURY FOR SUCH!!! WAKE UP TO REALITY!!

It is either you help solve the problem to help innocen palestinians, jews or the world by seeking for the truth, OR BE PART OF THE PROBLEM BY SPOUTING IGNORANT YOUR BS!!!!

Right, because we have any choice in the matter? The only thing Israel understands is war, it's about time they got a taste of the violence they continually dish out to their neighbours.

Israel seems to forget that there are methods of communication out of Gaza, the Zionist state can lie all they like, but the truth is getting out. National broadcasters all over the world are all reporting the same things - Israel is bombing people, not "terrorists" not Hamas, innocent people. They are causing mass casualties and deaths, and it at least seems that the surrounding nations are preparing to jump to their defence - which is the right and correct thing to do.

I am hoping that the Arab League grows a pair in the coming hours, and that they finally act. Israel needs to be stopped, they have refused diplomacy, they want to wipe out as much of Gaza as they can so that they can steal the land for themselves. It's about time nations gathered together to send a message to Israel that they are not supported.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The following is an absolute truth, directed at an absolutely shallow human being with an absolute delusional self worth.

Can you back up your statements with any facts? You know, the type of facts you yourself demand when qualifying any statement made by someone you oppose?

You will and have dissected a statement made that opposes your view or opinion, yet open your mouth like a red light district employee, spreading the information without facts or scrutiny.

You claim to be a seeker of truth, but that is absurd and laughable. You seek to back your own opinions!

Don't fret, your no different than 99% of the other keyboard crusaders here.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MobiusShaun

No as he is vehemently Anti-Israel.

Nothing more then Anti-Semitic talking points regurgitated from Al Jazeera.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Yay, more BS propaganda!

There are reports from numerous sources in Gaza that Israel is shelling random sites, taking out police stations, killing children and burying entire families in the rubble of their homes.

I guess a good little propagandist for Israel would just deny those reports, or suggest that little kiddies have been building rockets?

Please take your BS somewhere else, most people on ATS are too intelligent to even consider your defence of Israel as remotely half valid.

It's an absolute tragedy whenever innocent civilians are caught in the crossfire of war, regardless of their nationality.

Bare in mind though, it was Hamas that initiated the violence, yet again. The IDF cannot just sit back and allow the missiles to continue to rain down on their cities. They are targeting specific sites in Gaza which are unfortunately hidden in or within close proximity of public buildings and in some cases, civilian areas. It's a no win situation for the IDF.

Also bare in mind that the ONLY reason why there aren't significant Israeli civilian casualties is because Israel has a missile defense system and adequate bomb shelters in place. Don't pretend that Hamas isn't desperately trying to murder as many innocent Israeli civilians as possible.

I pray that both sides agree to a ceasefire before the situation escalates out of control.

edit on 14-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I suggest you check out twitter with tags #Israel and #Gaza

Warning, pictures of dead people, including children, including Non locals as well.

Before you get all sweaty working up a tantrum do some reading

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MobiusShaun

The following is an absolute truth, directed at an absolutely shallow human being with an absolute delusional self worth.

Can you back up your statements with any facts? You know, the type of facts you yourself demand when qualifying any statement made by someone you oppose?

You will and have dissected a statement made that opposes your view or opinion, yet open your mouth like a red light district employee, spreading the information without facts or scrutiny.

LOL

So you deny that Israel is stealing land?
Really?

You deny that there is a blockade against Gaza?
Really?

Do you deny that Israel boarded aid ships and murdered people in cold blood?
Really?

You deny that Israel bombed a UN compound the last time?

You really think thirty independent news broadcasters around the world have it wrong when they report that Israel is bombing police stations? You really think a BBC correspondent reporting child deaths is just "making it up" and that Israel (who has not denied any of that BTW) is a saint?

Being on ATS as often as I am I've talked with plenty of delusional people, but this really takes the biscuit. Israel itself admits these things. It is a matter of common knowledge that Israel is stealing land, blockades Gaza, boarded a ship and killed some of those on it.

It must be a remarkable world you live in, where reality is just hogwash and Israel is justified in everything they do.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Oh I was waiting for it.

Now, listen up everyone, if you dare to point out the abuses of a violent nation like Israel you'll be deemed an anti-Semite. It's the easiest attack method. They can't stand the truth so they accuse anyone critical of the Zionist regime as being an anti-Semite.

Oh the shame of stooping to that level. It's pretty pathetic. You really should try a hell of a lot harder

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Also that it is common place in the ME for the cowards to place offensive strike platforms, like rockets/missiles next to and within range of civilians.
So when those platforms are taken out, they claim the innocent were harmed. And in attempt to try to stop those sites from being taken out.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Oh I was waiting for it.

Now, listen up everyone, if you dare to point out the abuses of a violent nation like Israel you'll be deemed an anti-Semite. It's the easiest attack method. They can't stand the truth so they accuse anyone critical of the Zionist regime as being an anti-Semite.

Oh the shame of stooping to that level. It's pretty pathetic. You really should try a hell of a lot harder

I don't need to try any harder as your true colors are showing. With every post and every response.

You do it to yourself.

You aren't really just pointing out the supposed random unprovoked acts of violence by Israel. You seem to be pushing for the Arab League to strike them to oblivion.

I am hoping that the Arab League grows a pair in the coming hours, and that they finally act. Israel needs to be stopped, they have refused diplomacy, they want to wipe out as much of Gaza as they can so that they can steal the land for themselves. It's about time nations gathered together to send a message to Israel that they are not supported.

So, spare us all your high and mighty attitude of being SO offended of being called Anti-Semitic when it is on prominent display.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join