It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

home made rockets

Yes, 'home' made.

Another poster was bitching earlier that the Israelis are blowing up 'homes' in Gaza.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well Iran and Syria today have issued statements condemning the Israeli action just like they do every time this happens. But thats all they will do...lip service. Trust me. Assad has his hands full with the rebels. Iran doesnt want to give Israel any pre-text to hit thir nuke sites so they will sit down and shut the # up as well. Statements upon statements. Hamas-Palestinians, you are ON YOUR OWN as always!! Your Arab and Muslim brothers are selling you out once again. But hey-they may give you some rockets LMAO!!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by majesticgent
The interesting question is will Egypt do anything besides talk and show their disgust? Will they come to the Palestinian people's aid, or just spew more virulent rhetoric towards Israel about their disdain for their actions.

Egypt won't touch this with a 100 yard pole.

Update - perhaps I'm wrong. There was just an announcement that Morsi is sending tomorrow a delegation to Gaza.

This is getting really strange.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

That was just wishful thinking, not propaganda. Jeez Are you some sort of San Francisco Hippy?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
im still thinking plasm 83 war.. this could esculatec very quickly if a ground war starts.

lets hope it calms down soon

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Let's just hope that they don't accidentally get hit in an Israeli airstrike targeting Hamas leaders. I don't seriously think that Hamas's leaders would go out in the open when they are being targeted.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The future we should be looking forward to...

Peace.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
Let's just hope that they don't accidentally get hit in an Israeli airstrike targeting Hamas leaders. I don't seriously think that Hamas's leaders would go out in the open when they are being targeted.

I can guarantee that there will be massive shooting by hamas when that delegation will reach Gaza, in order to 'lure' Israel into attacking and putting them in harm.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I hope that people learn from the conflicts in these threads about the nature of the conflict they "discuss".

The fact that members in a peaceful forum cannot avoid direct confrontation and conflict should be a clear sign on how complicated and extensive these issues are.

Because of that, everyone should made an effort to be cold and informative about all this, instead of the continuous bickering on both sides about who has the bigger internet extension of their reproductive organs.

This is one of those moments when opinions weight very little if faced with the actions and consequences of what's happening in that area. Your posts aren't going to stop neither Israel nor Hamas forces from engaging each-other. Presidents from around the World won't be able - at least until now - to do that, why would you? Are your posts that important to the situation that you are willing to disrespect fellow members just to make a point? I assure you, they are not.

I'm just saying this because I left this thread while making informative updates, and when I get back I see all sorts of accusations and the usual childish behavior.

This could turn out to be big, even Vladimir Putin is trying to address both sides for calm. That says something about how serious the situation is.

Yet, you are all too concerned with your egos and who is right or wrong.

This thread should be about facts, not about your opinion. Events like these have the weight to change politics and global realities for the next coming months, your opinions and personal attacks - on both sides - add little to that. I also have an ego, I also have a personality. But in all honesty, I don't give a crap about my ego when I'm reading reports in a situation that could spiral into more violence, create even more instability in the region and maybe, just maybe, start a much larger conflict.

I wonder if any of you will be in a near-future thinking "Jeez, I'm really happy I made that post insulting that guy in that thread. That really changed the world... It was worth it!"...

I'm sorry for the off-topic, but I'm just tired of seeing violence being spread across the World, just because people are too egocentric to detach themselves from the things they discuss.

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Update on the escalation... according to Reuters breaking news banner, Tel Aviv now hearing air raid sirens and explosions have been reported.

Reuters

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy
I wonder if any of you will be in a near-future thinking "Jeez, I'm really happy I made that post insulting that guy in that thread. That really changed the world... It was worth it!"...

I'm sorry for the off-topic, but I'm just tired of seeing violence being spread across the World, just because people are too egocentric to detach themselves from the things they discuss.

Deny Ignorance!

Nah, it seems most people here just want to pick a side and cheer the violence on. Sad really.
edit on 15-11-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
ISRAEL VS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD?

Who could ever have imagined such a thing!!?? Who could possibly have imagined Egypt falling into the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood that would be used to forment military tensions in the region with isolated Israel? (end sarcasm).

It's all planned guys and it has has been out in the open for many years for those who have been prepared to open their minds and research it.

The bible tells us it will happen, the neo cons and Zionists have worked extra hard to set up the scenario, the agenda is moving along like clockwork.

Whether people are working to fulfil what the bible says or the bible 'just knew', that is the only part we don't know the answer to, but the 'game' is set and this will continue to escalate.

edit on 15-11-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sorry, the bible has nothing to do with it. Just the meddling of real honest to goodness humans and not some bearded god on a cloud.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
Sorry, the bible has nothing to do with it. Just the meddling of real honest to goodness humans and not some bearded god on a cloud.

What was described in revelations has been set up, with the MB in Egypt and this escalating tensions you would have to be in denial to not accept it.

All I don't know is whether forces are working to fulfill what the bible predicted or 'it just knew',-

PS- It doesn't matter what you or I believe, it is what the people behind this agenda believe. Very powerful forces have worked for years to get this underway.

The neocons and zionists are serving geo political interests, but unconsciously serve a much larger agenda that is to bring unimaginable conflict to the middle east region (through isolating Israel yet making sure she is the largest military power and has nuclear weapon capability) which will engulf the world has sides are drawn.

To have researched this since joining ATS, each new development is like a piece to a jigsaw puzzle-

- Iraq, Afghan, Libya, Syria conflict and Iran, MB in Egypt and Israel losing a 30 year old ally, it's all planned to continue pushing to a major conflict.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Who could ever have imagined such a thing!!??

Albert Pike?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Updates:

- Several explosions heard in Holon (south of Tel-Aviv);

- Sirens sounding in all regions near Tel-Aviv.

I've been following some video feeds live from the area, and you can often hear sirens in the distance. Several helicopters can be seen patrolling (I'm assuming they are military helicopters, could be air ambulances) the area south of Tel-Aviv.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Who could ever have imagined such a thing!!??

Albert Pike?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Exactly, this agenda goes way back.

So the third world war is to be fomented by ‘agenturs’ of the Illuminati in exploiting the differences between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Muslim Arabic world. Again, remember this is at least 1955, that is the earliest verifiable date. How could Carr have made this up to understand the tensions we see today given the politics of his day?

Zionism is serving as a tool for the elite, just as Communism has in the past and still does today in parts of the world.

The west allowed their ally in Egypt to fall to allow the Muslim Brotherhood into power.

Egypt, as many on ATS predicted, would turn against Israel- the region is now open to military conflict against Israel- of course, America and her allies will be ready to support Israel.

With the US 'elections' over this will escalate at an incredible rate.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Every single nation set up for this war to happen with Israel is 100% real and will eventually happen.Bible clearly warns that it will.Now Egypt has become a major threat.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by jericanman
just to stear the convo a bit , how do you see this playing out ?

de-escelation,
ground war?

Ground war is almost a certainty IMO.

Exactly.

These terrorist cowards will need to be flushed out of their hiding places.

Places like schools, mosques, hospitals,nurseries, playgrounds, you know.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Massive protesting going on in Jordan now over gas prices.I think it is more than just gas prices with everyhing else going on is the islamic world.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join