It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Bin Laden also Claimed, many times to have NOTHING to do with 911.

Or is that one of the Times you dont Believe Him?

Why don't you ask Kang69

He's the one who went off half cocked....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
Can we get back on topic please. It's painful trawling through the endless political he said she said crap. Is this war escalating or what?

From what I have read it appears it is escalating into a pretty serious war.Factor in Syria civil war and Egypt being taken over by the muslim brotherhood and Iran nuclear standoff it is not lookin to good.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Just read the official response of the Egyptians...

“President Mohamed Morsi has followed the Israeli brutal assault in which a number of martyrs and sons of the Palestinian people were killed,” Ali said in a statement on television and his Facebook page.

They called Hamas terrorists 'martyrs'!

This is the 'democratic' government idiot liberals are happy over in Egypt. A government which used religious language in it's official statements.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
OK... this is the third and last pleasantly worded request:

Please stay on topic and refrain from attacking each other. You'd think the action was all here in this thread instead of in the ME.

:shk:
edit on 14/11/12 by masqua because: needed a space

link   

link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Just read the official response of the Egyptians...

“President Mohamed Morsi has followed the Israeli brutal assault in which a number of martyrs and sons of the Palestinian people were killed,” Ali said in a statement on television and his Facebook page.

They called Hamas terrorists 'martyrs'!

This is the 'democratic' government idiot liberals are happy over in Egypt. A government which used religious language in it's official statements.

Morsi who is now Egypts president won the votes off extremist who called for the destruction of Israel.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

There's a really good thread on The Guardian if you're interested. Seems like Egypt is piping up, which could get interesting. I've been reading many articles from many sources this morning. It does have the feeling of the beginning of something quite large. The pieces are just starting to form.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I apologize for my ignorance on the subject; but could anyone from the lovely ATS community explain what this spells out? I'm interested in the conflicts, and why people seem to be concerned on the subject, but I could use some up-to-dating on what this conflict could spell for the West?

Cheers guys.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
When will either side learn?

Oh well. Here comes Israel to literally level Gaza, look like the bad guy, agree to cease-fire, then get cross border rocket'd, then another offensive then Hamas call defeat, as they re-arm and re-launch rockets.

Repeat.

bad guy ?
you must be talking about bibi

i dont see any other bad guy around making trouble

fearmongering all the time

Yeah, Syria's Assad he's a swell guy. He only tortures and kills tens of thousands of his own people. Funny how you Israel-haters call them warmongers when they've shown unbelievable restraint. They are surrounded by enemies who wish to blow them off the map. Netanyahu won't take their crap or their threats, doesn't mean he's warmongering, just looking out for his people. What would you do if every neighbor on your block was repeatedly outside your house shouting and threatening your life while waiving guns around? Would you sit back and do nothing hoping they're just bluffing or would you call the cops? Then, when the cops don't show up, would you take it upon yourself to protect your family?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovell

It's too early to tell. There are far too many pieces of the puzzle. As we all know, Israel and Palestine have been bickering for a very long time, could just be another saga in their never ending war. Although, with the Iran tensions, the Arab spring in Egypt, Libya and now Syria things could get ugly. As you've probably read throughout the thread, there's way too many opinions on the subject. Although nobody can deny that there's never been a more tumultuous time than now. Nobody knows where this story will go.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
What would you do if every neighbor on your block was repeatedly outside your house shouting and threatening your life while waiving guns around? Would you sit back and do nothing hoping they're just bluffing or would you call the cops?
What would you do, If every day you came Home after work.

You find your neighbour has moved his Fences in closer and closer on you.

Would you shrug and say "oh well"?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Here's a summary via Headlines of what's happened so far.

Rockets explode near Egypt border - Israel News, Ynetnews

IDF says ready to initiate ground operation, if need be... JPost

Obama Still Silent as Egypt Backs Hamas | Breitbart

Israeli Army: 'We Recommend That No Hamas Operatives ... Show Their Faces' | The Weekly Standard

Hamas military chief Ahmed Jabari killed by Israeli strike - Israel News (Operation Cloud) | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Iranian Military drills across country unveil new systems aimed at deterring U.S., Israel strikes | Washington Free Beacon

Hamas claims missile strike on Tel Aviv, IDF slams it as propaganda | RT

Egypt recalls ambassador from Israel, calls for emergency UNSC meeting | RT

BREAKING 2: Israeli ambassador to leave Cairo in few hours - World - Ahram Online

Israel hammers Hamas in Gaza offensive | Reuters

Gazans fire 89 rockets; cabinet approves reserve call-up... JPost - Defense

PressTV - Israeli warships fire missiles on Gaza after deadly airstrikes

IDF strikes in Gaza kill 10, including baby; 40 wounded... JPost

PM thanks Obama for supporting Israel's right to defense... JPost

US 'strongly condemns' rockets fired on Israel... JPost

Syria 'condemns' Israel atrocities in Gaza - Region - World - Ahram Online

Israel has the right to self-defense, must spare civilians: US - International - World - Ahram Online

Palestinians march in Ramallah to protest attacks on Gaza (VIDEO) - Region - World - Ahram Online

Hundreds march in Cairo to demand an end to diplomatic ties with Israel - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

Anti-war activists protest outside Barak’s home... JPost - Diplomacy & Politics

Israelis Open Their Homes for Residents of the South - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

14 Israelis in the South Treated for Injuries Wednesday - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

Iron Dome Stops Rockets Aimed at Sderot, Netivot - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

Near-Unanimous Approval for Hitting Jaabari - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

Levin: Bill to Annex Judea and Samaria is Ready - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

UN Security Council to Meet About Gaza - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

Arab League to Meet on Saturday - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

THE OPERATION IN GAZA: FACTUAL AND LEGAL ASPECTS (July 2009) | MFA.gov

Winter is coming...
edit on 14-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Lol I highly doubt Russia and China would go to war, would be stupid and they know it wouldn't be worth it. I think it will just be Israel vs Gaza and Israel will demolish them. I'm not a fan of war, but it does keep me having a job so.. I don't believe in it, but yea last i heard this year 768 rockets have been fired into Israel from Gaza..not including the recent ones today, hell I would of went to war sooner, if someone shot 768 rockets in my country in just 1 year..that's not even over yet..

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Bang.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

What would you do if every neighbor on your block was repeatedly outside your house shouting and threatening your life while waiving guns around? Would you sit back and do nothing hoping they're just bluffing or would you call the cops?

Yeah, but the only reason you moved your fence was because the neighbors kept shooting darts into your yard while your children were playing!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I was going to do the same thing, but the sources are popping up all over the place. It's growing quicker than Ebola.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yeah, but the only reason you moved your fence was because the neighbors kept shooting darts into your yard while your children were playing!!!
Basically, your last example, is describing within our Metaphors, Genocide.

Do you agree with the Genocide of a People?

+5 more 
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet but..

00:51 GMT: The United Nations Security Council has called an emergency meeting to discuss escalaing tensions between Israel and the Palestinian territory of Gaza. The meeting is scheduled for 0200 GMT, and will take place behind closed doors.

rt.com...

I believe the original plan for the security council meeting was planned for Saturday, it looks like they have bumped up the meeting time substantially.

Perhaps the represents how quickly the situation is projected to escalate beyond the recent events.

Lets hope the security council can pass a resolution in the interim to do something to stem the conflict to atleast reduce the number of civilian deaths.

link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

exactly what do you do, when your nasty neighbor has been throwing pebbles at your house, how much longer do you let them..when do you stand and be a man and say that's enough and defend your house??

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Egyptian tanks and commandos in Sinai Desert.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join