It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ron Paul makes some good arguments but saying Israel created Hamas is just not right.Same thing with al-qeada and other extremist muslim groups.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Hamas and other radicals are the problem. Not run of the mill Israelis or Palestinians. What reasonable effect do the terrorist hope to accomplish by launching rockets almost daily into Israel knowing that they will be most likely shot down and be met with brutal retaliation? Simple, they desire instability and war. The same things that Islam has always spawned. They know that their rockets are futile, they just want to keep the conflict going and growing.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Whine? You act like the bombings in Pakistan, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan by the US is a normal thing.

It's always hilarious when I hear people tell me that the US is not the worst place in the world, so we should ignore the past and the present, even if the past and present involves killing millions of people.

Let's see, over 20 million indigenous people in North America were slaughtered to create this Consumer Plantation we call the US. Then, we kill over 5 million Vietnamese over a second attack that never happened. (Gulf of Tonkin). Wait, were still rolling! Now, there's over a million dead in Iraq and Afghanistan because people in this country honestly think that they'res Muslim extremists across the globe that want to destroy freedom.

"Yeah, well, the whole world has been destroying itself for thousands of years." So, let's repeat history and do the same thing and not whine about it! Gee, that sounds good, we can all rest better now that plenty of brown kids are being slaughtered so we can have a better price for oil. Wow, true freedom in action!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

It's a known fact is that Ibn Saud (Founder of Saudi Arabia) and Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab an-Najdi received money and aid from the British to weaken the Caliphate (The ottoman empire). It is recorded in The National Archives of the United Kingdom, Treasury Board: Letters and Papers, 1557-1920. Hence why you will never see Saudi get attacked where these extremist ideologies and funding comes from.

That's ridiculous.

Again, you're confusing funding/support with providing them with ideological substance.

The collapse of Islam, the despoliation of Islamic society, the 'turning away' from the ancestors (salafim), towards western ways of thinking (which the ottomans represented) were the basis of the turn to a more conservative and imperialistic Islam (Safism).

Because the British are far more clever than the mullahs, they might in fact be controlling, probably till this day, the forces of radical Islam. And the mullahs might be well aware of that despite their 'going along' with it.
edit on 14-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
The Zionist state called Israel needs to be immediately dismantled. That doesn't mean killing everyone in Israel, that means tearing down the regime that is in place there.

It's pretty pathetic and sad that quite a few Americans support Israel's actions, no matter how barbaric, because they still feel bad for the Jewish people in the Holocaust. Then, when you question Israel's actions, you are deemed an anti-Semite. Nothing could be further from the truth. Anti-Semitic? Try Anti-Zionist, there's a difference folks.

As long as people in the US still fear "Muslim extremists" that want to destroy our "freedom" there will still be mass killings in the middle east. These are the same people that support Israel's actions, no matter how flawed. The US is the perfect Nation. A nation full of docile obedient slaves that will support any and all Government actions. Only when a military boot kicks them in the rear will they finally realize what's happening. But then there's the tragedy, it's too late by then.

/end rant. Waiting for the anti-Semitic comments, bring em on!

I'm not going to call you Antisemitic. I will however call you unrealistic.

As recently as a few years ago, Israel had a left wing government in place, a regime that tried to use the diplomatic approach to initiate peace talks with the Palestinian Authority. As I mentioned in a previous post, that regime forcefully removed thousands of Israeli settlers from occupied territory, handed it over to the Palestinians, and it backfired miserably after Hamas ceased control of the land.

Terrorists do no respect diplomacy, they are empowered by it and view it as a weakness. They can only be dealt with by using force, plain and simple.

edit on 14-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sorry for calling people morons.This subject gets me emotional and heated up.In all honesty I think this will lead tp The Battle of Armageddon myself.I think anyone who was the leader of Israel would be doing the same thing and be terribly concerned over Iran and now Egypt and Syria.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncents
reply to post by macman

If you take the time to read over some of the feeds or look at some of the pictures coming from the area then you will notice, quickly, that they are attacking homes. Houses, not attack platforms. From everything I've seen, this really does look like they are attacking indiscriminately and that must be stopped. I don't care who you are or what country you come from.
Ummm.....Yes, yes, we all Know that those poor unfortunate rocket launching humanitarians ALWAYS place a big red bulls eye with "Rocket Launched From Here" on those sites. And not only that, they only, ONLY, fire them from pastoral groves of olive and date palm. I mean, The nerve of those anti palestinianites, claiming that those humanitarian rocket launching virgin seeking do gooders would EVER put their launchers on an apartment roof and THEN remove it before the counterstrike......Why, they would never do such a thing....not even ever. Personally, I think just like you, that all these poor little persecuted muslims want.......is to be left alone.....but they're just arm-twistingly FORCED to launch rockets into those dirty, filthy, sub-human Jew homes. Just like you I think that one holocaust wasn't enough, why the nerve, we should have one every other week. I mean, why not just clean the whole planet of them....Right? It would certainly make more room for some poor little peace-nick, flower power, misunderstood, "cant we all just get along". muslims.

YouSir

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Al-Qaeda was created when the CIA gave 3 billion dollars to Osama Bin Laden to fight the Russians.

Funny how if you actually believe the original 9/11 theory, it was orchestrated by a guy on our payroll.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Jobeycool

Al-Qaeda was created when the CIA gave 3 billion dollars to Osama Bin Laden to fight the Russians.

Funny how if you actually believe the original 9/11 theory, it was orchestrated by a guy on our payroll.

No the CIA funds them or does gun running ops to try to fix the stuff but they end up making it worse and it ruins american politics.Did the same with Saddam Hussein and others as well.They just did it with taking out Gadaffi as well.

link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

If Israel wanted to be diplomatic, they would remove the concentration camp around Gaza. They would also dismantle the state of Israel. Israel is nothing more then a Zionist ran terrorist state ran by a lunatic, and many mass murdering lunatics before him.

link   
reply to post by dontreally

Since Hamas is a creation of the Muslim Brotherhood

You are wrong again my propaganda loving friend. Israel helped form and encourage Hamas to counter Arafat back in the day...you know this so don't play coy with me.

The great Ron Paul even says so:

I know that politicians can be hard to believe so perhaps some references from your beloved mainstream media might fulfill your appetite.

Wall Street Journal:

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

And how about you debunk this well written article by Global Research:

Hamas is a Creation of Mossad

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Whine? You act like the bombings in Pakistan, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan by the US is a normal thing.

Yep and maybe if they weren't hiding behind women and children and stood up and fought it would be a different story.

Then maybe If Russia and Iran,and China, and Their own government stopped aiding them and cleaned their own house it would be a different story

So what about that peace and joy being spread around the world by stoning people,and beheading them, and strapping bombs on to themselves to make those evil people pay.

Let's see, over 20 million indigenous people in North America were slaughtered to create this Consumer Plantation we call the US.

Sure did the only reason any of us are here and some are here saying how evil this country is.

But then agian same thing happened on every continent in the world I have to laugh at the hypocrisy of do as I say not as I do.

Pay no attention why we are here no no don't let them do it.

Blah

hen, we kill over 5 million Vietnamese over a second attack that never happened. (Gulf of Tonkin). Wait, were still rolling! Now, there's over a million dead in Iraq and Afghanistan because people in this country honestly think that they'res Muslim extremists across the globe that want to destroy freedom

News flash there were people dying in Vietnam long before the Us was ever involved,

People were dying in Iraq and Afghanistan long before the US was ever involved

And Yep there are millions of those muslim extremists who do want to kill all the infidels.

"Yeah, well, the whole world has been destroying itself for thousands of years." So, let's repeat history and do the same thing and not whine about it! G

People have been fighting each other for the past 10,000 years and long before recorded history the world is the same as it ever was.

What makes people think the humans of today are so "enlighted" which brings us back to the topic

Hamas wants to destroy Isreal and yet all someone wants to talk about is how evil the US and Isreal is.

Quite the hypocrisy.
edit on 14-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
To all you Israeli paid propogandaists on here, theres one thing that cant raise any sympathy for your Israeli cause.. That was the photograph of the phospher shells being fired into a young childrens school in 2009. Your justification now, falls only on deaf ears...we saw with our own eyes who the true terrorist is, and still is. Shame on Israel, the so called "Gods chosen people"........If it wasnt so terrible and unbeilevable, it would be laughable....only nobody is laughing nowadays.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Hamas and other radicals are the problem. Not run of the mill Israelis or Palestinians. What reasonable effect do the terrorist hope to accomplish by launching rockets almost daily into Israel knowing that they will be most likely shot down and be met with brutal retaliation? Simple, they desire instability and war. The same things that Islam has always spawned. They know that their rockets are futile, they just want to keep the conflict going and growing.

What part of my post did you not understand ? Launching rockets is the only thing they can do. Imagine your people being pushed around by other people and you cant do anything about it. Imagine knowing that human rights and freedom exist, just not for your people. Just look at the so called "UN". USA votes down every resolution that is in favor of the Palestinians. What other choice do they have ? Please explain.

edit on 14-11-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Unreal how people side with Palestine with this conflict.Even after you show them videos of kids being brainwashed they still don't believe how crazy radical muslims are.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Funny how if you actually believe the original 9/11 theory, it was orchestrated by a guy on our payroll

That's a load of crap and you know it.

Osama Bin Laden even said in an interview that he never saw any US help.

Article dated 6th of December 1993 I'd suggest reading it....

"Personally neither I nor my brothers ever saw any evidence of American help"

Also,

"When my mujaheddin were victorious and the Russians were driven out, differences started [between the guerrilla movements]"

Which began the birth of the Taliban.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Humanity4Ever

If Israel wanted to be diplomatic, they would remove the concentration camp around Gaza. They would also dismantle the state of Israel. Israel is nothing more then a Zionist ran terrorist state ran by a lunatic, and many mass murdering lunatics before him.

You have a lot of nerve comparing Gaza and the West bank to concentration camps. I think you need a history lesson regarding WWII.

There's obviously no point in having an intellectual conversation with you regarding this topic. Your post reveals that you are misinformed about the history in the region, and you're merely regurgitating all the lies and anti-Israeli propaganda that is spewed by certain people on this site.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Because the British are far more clever than the mullahs, they might in fact be controlling, probably till this day, the forces of radical Islam. And the mullahs might be well aware of that despite their 'going along' with it.

Now your the one being ridiculous, your going to need to source these claims.

Here's a question concerning my Ron Paul post, why would he make up such a false statement, to congress ?
Are you suggesting Ron Paul is a lying in that video ?

And what makes you so sure your version about the creation of Hamas is true ?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

ya, poor decision. 40+ years of being imprisoned thru military occupation is just not enough reason to fight back.

i think they should have to at least wait 1000 years before imposing a red line and then send a strongly worded email to the knesset..

that's only provided the u.s. doesn't veto the email.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hiding behind women and children? They wouldn't be hiding behind women and children if the US wasn't their in the first place. And if you honestly believe that 9/11 was orchestrated by 20 suadis who hit 75% of their targets and evaded NORAD for over an hour, then fine, you can live in fear 24/7 from the huge "terrorist threat" that is hanging over us everyday.

Man, at least we have NDAA to fight those "terrorists." Man I'm feeling so free!

Anyway, we come back to the point where people have been killing each other for thousands of years, and your post came off as "well its been going on for over 10,000 years, its human nature." Wrong. It's in our human nature to change and love each other as all one.

Then Hamas killing Israelis. Have you seen Gaza recently, or do you strictly turn off your mind when you look at the concentration camp harboring Gaza? Of course these people are going to fight back, their living in some of the worst conditions in the world.

Come on your smarter then this. The excuse to not end war across the world because "we've been doing it for thousands of years" is a complete cop out. We can start any day, all we would have to do would be to cut all funding from weapons and defense, and spend it on clothing and feeding the world. But that's not as fun as blowing up a nation full of brown people is it?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join