It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women assault, cut hair of Christian woman on metro

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quauhtli
reply to post by Kargun

And how many people have the Christians persecuted and killed over the last 2,000 years? Not trying to get off topic here, but your comment seems a bit out of place. I don't believe that the righteousness of either religion should really be the focus, but the crime that took place.
While it is true that people have been persecuted by different religions in the past. But that doesn't mean that history has to repeat itself for certain things.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm reminded everyday and convinced that we as species are doing exactly the opposite of evolving (devolving) into savage beasts by the acts that we commit. New Age? Ascension? The Golden Age? Beam me up Scotty, I'm ready to get the F&$# out of this place..

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
And what does these actions say about Islam?

It says nothing other than the fact that there will always be minorities among us.
Just because they were muslim followers, doesn't meant they all do it.

I could put that statement into context with christianity if you really wanted me to, many priests/vicars seem to have a thing for young boys.... i guess it must be a common trend.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Seriously it is only hair

Seriously? Only hair? They pushed this woman off of a moving train afterwards. In my book, that is attempted murder.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Seriously it is only hair

Seriously? Only hair? They pushed this woman off of a moving train afterwards. In my book, that is attempted murder.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Looks like Egypt gonna looks lot like Iran or Pakistan.. There are lot of radical Islam really don't seem to can get along with the western. And I have notice lot of Muslim is trying to turn western into Islam state, I am getting fed-up with them.............

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Originally posted by resoe26
And what does these actions say about Islam?

It says nothing other than the fact that there will always be minorities among us.
Just because they were muslim followers, doesn't meant they all do it.

I could put that statement into context with christianity if you really wanted me to, many priests/vicars seem to have a thing for young boys.... i guess it must be a common trend.

I know that not all Muslims act that way!

Isn't Islam a peaceful religion? If that's the case then why do they have so many extremists? I find it rather strange.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screenlearner
Looks like Egypt gonna looks lot like Iran or Pakistan.. There are lot of radical Islam really don't seem to can get along with the western. And I have notice lot of Muslim is trying to turn western into Islam state, I am getting fed-up with them.............
That is what I was wondering as well. If they become more like Pakistan, then we will have more factions/terrorist organizations more than likely fighting amongst themselves and/or expanding their network into the international interests of other nations
But thats just a thought.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rattan1

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by namine
That's disgraceful. Appalling that there are human beings in the 21st century who still behave this way.

lol and some people wonder why aliens want nothing to do with us. We're a bunch of barbaric fools who can't let go of outdated belief systems. The number of people who can see past such nonsense are a minority.
edit on 15/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

DEVOLUTION......

Human intelligence 'peaked thousands of years ago and we've been on an intellectual and emotional decline ever since'

As a real scientist calls this BS

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join