It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video with UFOs and Strange sounds nov 6 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I think this best describes what I see from time to time. Stars darting off in certain directions isn't our commonly known terrestrial craft. This is someone else's video, but i thought it's a good capture of two phenomenon.
edit on 14-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

How does that video depict anything out of the ordinary again? Looks like someone caught a nifty human made satellite to me...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo-

Stars darting off in certain directions isn't our commonly known terrestrial craft.

Were they "darting off", or were they just going one direction?
Could the two objects have simply been satellites?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This video best describes the 'darting stars' that you see? Are you using a telescope when you have your sightings?

I believe this video represents a satellite, consistent speed and direction, no nav lights.
Is there a way you can record what you are seeing?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I agree...satellites and maybe even a meteor. The sound in the video? Probably the guy breathing into the camera mic.

I call hoax on this video.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

I think this best describes what I see from time to time. Stars darting off in certain directions isn't our commonly known terrestrial craft. This is someone else's video, but i thought it's a good capture of two phenomenon.
edit on 14-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

Sorry Truthermantwo but this video resembles satellites being caught on film, very similar luminosity, speed and follow a straight path across the sky, all attributes of a satellite in orbit viewed from the ground.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yeah, sorry, glowing orbs of lights moving in one direction can be ANYTHING, most likely a jet aircraft or satellite

top topics

join