It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hamas military chief Ahmed Jabari killed by Israeli strike!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

A sucide bomer,is a perecise guidance system.Where do they target,buses ,movie theaters,and pizza shops.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
I fail to see a negative point in this operation.

The negative is that you can't just run around murdering folk who you think are guilty of crimes.

If you accept that it's just to kill people like Ahmed Jabari by dropping bombs in civilian areas then you're opening yourself up to a very slippery and horrific slope. I can think of my fair share of politicians and military officers in America that I think worse than Jabari. I can think of tons in all countries, actually.

The civilised world rises above, it doesn't lower itself to that of its enemies.

When hundreds of innocent people, on both sides, find themselves dead in this escalating conflict, maybe then you'll see a negative. Somehow, unfortunately, I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonLover

Originally posted by Chrysalis

I fail to see a negative point in this operation.

This is in no way representative of the rule of law.
It's barbaric.

sometimes people gotta go, plain and simple. Medication doesnt always stop cancer, sometimes you gotta cut it out...

There's a lot of people who think Obama has got to go, wouldn't justify someone blowing him up. He's got the blood of tens of thousands of people on his hand, is far more dangerous to the world, but an appropriate response by some enemy nation or organisation is not to shoot at his car and kill him.

The abject hypocrisy in this thread beggars belief. Do you know how many Western politicians I could name that have done far worse than Ahmad Jabari? Jabari is a small fry, his crimes are insignificant when scoped relatively.

You Americans are a barbaric people, think people can just run around the world doing whatever they please, without regard for decency or law. You have more in common with your perceived enemies than you could ever wish to know.

If you can't raise yourself to the standard you apply to others(Jabari) then what does that say about you?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

I'm Japan right now, so there's nothing related in my backyard.

Oh, Sorry.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Chrysalis

Yeah, terrorists should be kept alive to negociate, because that's what they always do, right?

There's no point in negociating with Hamas.
edit on 14-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

Israel isn't attacking terrorist. Hamas is fighting against a nation that invaded their lands. Hamas isn't the terrorist here Israel is.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I always thought those lands were up for grabs.

It looks like the target was driving in a KIA, K-I-A, get it?
edit on 14-11-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
War is knock knock knocking on heavens door hey hey hey hey yeah...
edit on 14-11-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
oh cool now israel will stop stealing land right.

nope means they will take even more , no one there to protect them now.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Israel waged this war to stop Palestinians from going to UN general assembly to upgrade their observer status to Non Member state .

BINGO

Although I am impressed by general knowledge on ATS, sometimes fill in the blanks is required.

Israeli Mossad has been found even in the 70s and 80s to instigate
few rocket attacks onto Israel just so they have excuse to continue
long term plan of Palestinian extermination and Israeli border expansion.

Google Lavon Affair, Mossad is THE KING of false flag type scenarios.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Israel isn't attacking terrorist. Hamas is fighting against a nation that invaded their lands. Hamas isn't the terrorist here Israel is.

You live in a occupied land too, maybe you should return that to the Indians.
edit on 15-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by jroduk

Looks like the Assasinations as described by this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Have come to pass.
From that thread

Israel is considering resuming its contentious practice of assassinating militant leaders in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip in an effort to halt intensified rocket attacks on Israel's south, according to defense officials.

That Israel might renew a practice that brought it harsh international censure is evidence of the tight spot Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is in. With Israeli elections two months away, rocket barrages from Gaza are disrupting the lives of 1 million residents of southern...

As many predicted it looks like Israel followed through. I find the following quite a pompous statement

"I am responsible for us choosing the right time to exact the heaviest price, and so be it," Netanyahu said. "Whoever thinks that they can damage the daily lives of residents of the south, and that they won't pay a heavy price for this – they are mistaken."

Interesting how the article does not mention if any collateral damage was incurred. An airstrike is quite a significant operation to conduct on a single vehicle in the streets.

Will watch for updates.

Good post, nicely sums up the attitude expressed towards Hamas by the Israelis.

The only thing missing is this, Hamas was founded by the israelis, for an action like this to have taken place means that the power behind the powers in Hamas are not dancing to the tune called by the israelis, for the israelis to be attacking and decapitating the leadership of hamas can only mean that Hamas is now "Off reservation" as far as the israelis are concerned.
Not surprising really when the treatment of the palestinians in particular is taken into account by the israeli leaders, at best it is Negligent at worst, murderous, anyone would react in the same way to prolonged misery.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Israel is disgusting. The fact that ignorant people who have never been there in this country support the atrocities they commit is disgusting. Here's hoping they get what is coming to them sooner than later. Israel, not the idiots who support them.
edit on 11/15/12 by Malynn because: To add my last sentence...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join