It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hamas military chief Ahmed Jabari killed by Israeli strike!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Precise shot, and minimum damage with only one car close to the explosion.

You watching same video as me? IDF ONLY launches large scale assaults when Terrorist leaders are giving blood at their local grade-school.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

In addition what Calgarian said above, the video does not show in detail the shrapnel that is sent flying and it also does not clearly depict who or what is on the left side of the street as it is obscured by the buildings.

Reports are coming in of several injured, including children.

Does not sound so precise to me

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

It was as precise as it could be, better than that only using an sniper. All explosions will eject some debris.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Iron Dome successfully intercepts 13 rockets fired from the #Gaza Strip.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
IDF ‏@IDFSpokesperson
We recommend that no Hamas operatives, whether low level or senior leaders, show their faces above ground in the days ahead.

twitter.com...
edit on 14-11-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

And I see some terrorists apologists.

And I see children being loaded into ambulances again. I see the West funding and arming terrorists in Syria. I seen Israel attack an african nation a week ago. You want terrorists, take a look in your backyard.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I'm Japan right now, so there's nothing related in my backyard.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
Well that is great news... Only good terrorist is a dead one. Good riddance.

Ahmed Jabari is only a terrorist in the same way that the chief of Israel's military is a terrorist. Or that of the US military chief. Or even south africas military chief.

Stop misusing the word "terrorist".

Just because hamas is not recognized as an official organization (due to pro-zionist anti-palestinian views) does not mean they are a terrorist organization.

The definition of terrorism is to put fear into people for political gain. Israel has commited a terrorist act by simply killing the guy.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is all playing into the same mistakes.

Beware of what we do for our actions result in equal pain to all.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I wish cooler heads would prevail, but I think neither side has a cooler head. This is not a good thing.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ahmed Jabari = Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I know it sensitive because it is Israel, but at the end of the day Hamas has demonstrated no compunction whatsoever to harm Israeli citizens indescriminately using rockets and (in the past) suicide bombers. Hamas must expect retaliation. If you are a leader, then you will be targeted. If you don't want to die then stop trying to kill Israelis.

Regards

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
live ustream feed from Gaza, more info in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ustream feed: Operation Pillar of Cloud

www.ustream.tv...=www.facebook.com&utm_source=12576643&utm_medium=social

*note: just reported on feed, "US has offered full support to Israel for Operation Pillar of Cloud"
edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correction

edit to add:

-in the last hour or so:

-it seems that the Israeli cabinet has approved a ground invasion of Gaza; they have called up reservist to stand by to be deployed

-10's of tanks are surrounding Gaza, no word on if they have entered Gaza

-2 drones circling central Gaza city

-some Gazan analysts are saying a full Gazan ground invasion is unlikely; Palestinian resistance are thought to have placed land mines strategically around the border to prevent such from happening

- 2 Pal. rockets have hit Tel Aviv

-reports of Israeli warship hit by rocket

edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
car may have been rigged with explosives
edit on 14-11-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
A leader of Hamas not having someone watch the car he drives in and checking under it before he drives?

If this is an explosion of a bomb rigged to the car then Hamas bodyguards have let their own leader down, unless one planted it?

But it wasn't , it was an air strike and an accurate one at that.

edit on 14-11-2012 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
Well that is great news... Only good terrorist is a dead one. Good riddance.

Ahmed Jabari is only a terrorist in the same way that the chief of Israel's military is a terrorist. Or that of the US military chief. Or even south africas military chief.

Stop misusing the word "terrorist".

Just because hamas is not recognized as an official organization (due to pro-zionist anti-palestinian views) does not mean they are a terrorist organization.

The definition of terrorism is to put fear into people for political gain. Israel has commited a terrorist act by simply killing the guy.

Then the murderer of Kennedy was a terrorist?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
...and some people don't think Israel can defend themselves. How many times have they cut-off the head of the snake. They have had numerous precision strikes against their enemies and continue to monitor the movement of their leaders. To think that their neighbors can launch a surprise attack without causing Israel to launch a nuclear or devastating attack, is simply ignoring their capabilities.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Just now on feed: www.ustream.tv...

"trying to get some verification on this"... "Israeli forces said to be dropping leaflets saying they are going to invoke a land invasion, land invasion imminent in Gaza"
edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add link

edit on 14-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correct link

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

What a coincidence, the election just ended...no mal-intent towards the OP.

I'm just sick of this script. It's been showing in theaters for the last 6 decades and we're all forced to buy a ticket...

Seriously, when are we going to DO something to stop this charade? We know what to do, we just need to DO IT:

Recall every last one of those traitors.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis

I fail to see a negative point in this operation.

This is in no way representative of the rule of law.
It's barbaric.

sometimes people gotta go, plain and simple. Medication doesnt always stop cancer, sometimes you gotta cut it out...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well, I don't deny that I support Israel in these actions. If you want you can use the word that starts with M in the place of "terrorists", in my previous post.
edit on 14-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

If you support these actions you support the cold blooded murder of human beings without a fair trial which means using your logic then you also would support surgical strikes on Israel by Iranian drones on Iraeli politicians and military leaders.

I'm not saying I support this but I am just pointing out your lack of understanding of the situation.

It's easy for you to cheer on from the sidelines like it's a game of "Modern Warfare" but you honestly do not see the grave consequences of these actions. This has the potential to spiral into a large conflict that will claim the lives of many innocents from all sides, but all you care about is killing those "terrorists". I'm confident that by the end of the day we will have confirmation of mass civilian casualties, will you still cheer on these actions by Israel?

BS. After tons of rockets fired Israel took out a military leader. He is a legitimate target.

They don't need to bring him to trial. The only thing Israel needs to bring to Hamas is more rounds.
edit on 14-11-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join