It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hamas military chief Ahmed Jabari killed by Israeli strike!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well, I don't deny that I support Israel in these actions. If you want you can use the word that starts with M in the place of "terrorists", in my previous post.
edit on 14-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma

Well, I don't deny that I support Israel in these actions. If you want you can use the word that starts with M in the place of "terrorists", in my previous post.

If you support these actions you support the cold blooded murder of human beings without a fair trial which means using your logic then you also would support surgical strikes on Israel by Iranian drones on Iraeli politicians and military leaders.

I'm not saying I support this but I am just pointing out your lack of understanding of the situation.

It's easy for you to cheer on from the sidelines like it's a game of "Modern Warfare" but you honestly do not see the grave consequences of these actions. This has the potential to spiral into a large conflict that will claim the lives of many innocents from all sides, but all you care about is killing those "terrorists". I'm confident that by the end of the day we will have confirmation of mass civilian casualties, will you still cheer on these actions by Israel?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I respect everyone's opinion with regards to the situation in Israel and Palestine but this is my quick opinion.

If the USA was being hit by 100s of rockets fired from lets say for example Canada (Hypothetical scenario just to illustrate my point. I love Canada
) and these rockets where what I call dumb bombs that means they have got no guidance system and they fall anywhere then this can cause mass 'terror' among the American people and I am sure America would act quickly to stop this from happening and I don't think it would be going to the UN for a Resolution first to justify its actions.

Now what we are seeing by Israel is pinpoint targeted attacks that are not indiscriminate and are hitting what they are targeted to hit.

I don't agree with what Israel are doing with the occupation of Palestinian land and I certainly do not agree with them building settlements on occupied land. I also strongly am against what Hamas and other factions are doing by firing rockets into Israel.

In my opinion they are both to blame and are both as bad but Israel in my opinion has a right to stop the rockets from being fired into there country.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

Exactly, some people here fail to see that. Israel do not target civilians, they go for political and military targets. Meanwhile Hamas lauches rockets that hits civilian targets, every other country in the world would react the same way, or worse.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I fail to see a negative point in this operation.

You must be a yank. In a conflict such as this the poor and the weak are always the first victims. What fault is this theirs?

When did you lose your soul to the devil? Why so apathetic?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

I fail to see a negative point in this operation.
A four year old girl was killed instantly as a result of this attack.. Anyone in their right mind would consider that a 'negative' right?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by jroduk

Exactly, some people here fail to see that. Israel do not target civilians, they go for political and military targets. Meanwhile Hamas lauches rockets that hits civilian targets, every other country in the world would react the same way, or worse.

As per my initial post, the articles thus far have not described in detail the extent of the collateral damage that has occurred.

An Israeli airstrike, though i am sure was precise, most likely had a high probability for innocent causalities as target was in a car on a public street.

Yes Palestinian rockets do seem to being launched a bit indiscriminately but i feel that this could be an act of desperation and also the result of their inferior technology. Give them a few precision guided bombs and I to think they would try not to hit civilians but their actual intended targets.
edit on 14-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

If you support these actions you support the cold blooded murder of human beings without a fair trial which means using your logic then you also would support surgical strikes on Israel by Iranian drones on Iraeli politicians and military leaders.

I support the cold blooded murder of humans beings that are proven guilty and deserve no trial. If Israel launches some kind of attack on Iran I would see no problem in them targeting Israeli military leaders.

It's easy for you to cheer on from the sidelines like it's a game of "Modern Warfare" but you honestly do not see the grave consequences of these actions. This has the potential to spiral into a large conflict that will claim the lives of many innocents from all sides, but all you care about is killing those "terrorists". I'm confident that by the end of the day we will have confirmation of mass civilian casualties, will you still cheer on these actions by Israel?

There`s no other way to respond attacks without causing casualties if the enemy is coward that hides among civilians. Blame that on palestinian leaders too.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Got a link for that? Was it one of the two people in the car?

Ok found it 6 wounded and such. Yes sad that is.

edit on 11/14/2012 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I`m not so sure about that, looking at other conflicts on the region, where the so called fighters tend to hit civilians targets on purpose, but you may be right.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

I support the cold blooded murder of humans beings that are proven guilty and deserve no trial.

How can someone be proven guilty without trial? Most people tend to believe that a trial is required to prove guilt. You have just advocated the cold blooded murder of humans based on opinion without proof. Many would say that the leaders of Israel are just as guilty as the leaders of Hamas so you are hereby advocating the cold blooded murder of Israeli leaders.

FYI...Israel created Hamas.

What are your thoughts about that?

Would that not make the Israeli government accomplices for Hamas?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Boom, headshot. Finally, Israel did something right.

If my dog bit my hand, the hand that feeds it, I would kill it .. that dog is Hamas for Israel.
edit on 14-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Granted I respect you post. In any dense populated area like Gaza is there WILL be innocent casualties as there is with any conflict and this will include sadly young children who are the innocent of innocents

I can see this getting a lot worse before it gets better (if it ever does get better!) as if the Israeli military do invade Gaza and there are reports that they are going to and maybe as soon as tonight 14th/15h Nov 2012 then I can see a rift getting larger between Egypt and Israel if not all out war and if Hezbollah in the north launch a retaliation strike in support of Hamas then I can see Israel taking action in Lebanon against Hezbollah which would then bring reaction and maybe action from Iran and Syria then that would mean all that hardware we have sitting in the Persian gulf would be bought into action and then we would be actively involved with possible retaliation from Russia and China!

This is what I can see could go wrong and it could go wrong very quickly indeed!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Boom, headshot. Finally, Israel did something right.

If my dog bit my hand, the hand that feeds it, I would kill it .. that dog is Hamas for Israel.

Not a game man and people are not dogs.

nuff said

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

How can someone be proven guilty without trial? Most people tend to believe that a trial is required to prove guilt. You have just advocated the cold blooded murder of humans based on opinion without proof. Many would say that the leaders of Israel are just as guilty as the leaders of Hamas so you are hereby advocating the cold blooded murder of Israeli leaders.

He was the leader of the military who launched the rockets....so, he is guilty. Whn Israelis leaders target people first? They were always responding to attacks.

Some may advocate that Nazi leaders were not guilty too, what do you have to say about that?

Would that not make the Israeli government accomplices for Hamas?

No, that doesn`t matter. They would be accomplices if they ordered the ongoing attacks too.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

I appreciate your post and I can share you sentiments.

As outside observers we can only speculate and infer what is actually going on.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Of course it depends on the way you view things.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Ofcourse you are entitled to your own opinion and viewpoints, I wont argue that, but Ignorance is still ignorance.

People are dying, justified or not and we can try and remain someone civil about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Ignorance? In what way did I display ignorance? I didn't know I posted anything other than a comment. I thought ignorance meant a lack of knowledge in regards to.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

People are dying, justified or not and we can try and remain someone civil about it.

That`s why I`m not against the operation, sometimes some people need to die for things to get better. It`s not pretty, but it`s the way things work nowadays. Just my opinion though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join