It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry world, Simple solutions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
During these difficult and unpredictable times many are angry, depressed or fearful.

Money is just paper ~ It is a creation of man.

Government is structure ~ Creation of man

Life is permanent ~ Creation of.....

Our anger and fear stem from a reluctance to change, all we can do is ride the wave, and make the most of what we have. Evolution will never stop.

The current "system" we have now will not last forever. That is becoming more obvious by the day, but that is not something to fear, it is something to embrace. We cannot change the direction of the wind, only set our sails.

Most people do not want to see the truth of our world, but it is going to become harder and harder to ignore,

Lets embrace a new way of life, one that supplies abundance and harmony for us all.

Dont fight the power, Ignore it.

Our lives are our own to determine.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Lets embrace a new way of life, one that supplies abundance and harmony for us all.

YES! Let's do that!
Now will come the allegations of "New-Age-hopey-hopey-changey-changey-fringe-lunacy."

Sad, isn't it? Your post made my heart swell with "hopey-hope" (it springs eternal, "New-Agey" or not.

Thanks for this small beacon through the dark storm ahead.
s/f

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Hmmm. I really enjoy this post princeguy.

Very well put.

I feel we all need a change and I'm changing for the better myself....
If you really live in Montana, that's awesome...half my friends moved up there to Bozeman.

They all love it there, it's very calm and lovely they say.

new topics

join