It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has there ever been a rogue mod?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by beezzer

What?

My son thought it was "robe" instead of "rogue".

(did ya notice the "button" on my avi?)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
When Duty Calls

Originally posted by K_OS
Am I the only former mod that didn't get banned?? LOL..

Nahh, that's actually pretty rare, though you're definitely "old school" and well before I became a member of ATS, let alone joined the staff myself.

Out of curiosity, I took a look around the staff forums "back in the day", and there are plenty of posts by former mods there who are still very much members in good standing. I didn't count them all, but it wouldn't surprise me if there are more ex-mods than mods among the membership today. As in your case, far and away the most common reason mods leave the staff is due to time constraints or other interests.

At present, there are 71 accounts with moderator status, as well as 8 admin accounts. Though a few of them are utility or "emeritus" accounts, and many of us have to balance our ATS staff duties against our "real life" responsibilities (which must always come first), I don't think most members can truly appreciate how much of a mob scene it can be behind the "Cosmic curtain".

To everyone, past or present, who has given so generously of your time and effort on behalf of ATS, thank you for your service.

We stand on the shoulders of giants.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
This is a bit on topic.

The other day, my son (age 9) came out of his bedroom in a bathrobe with a toy gun. He flipped over the couch and then "shot me".

When I asked what he was doing, he said (and I quote)

"I'm a robe cop."

He's got your sense of humor?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join