posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
Hello Jack, my name is Dr. Grey Ducklett and I somewhat a scholar when it comes to matters of religion and the occult. I would be happy to answer any
question you might have pertaining to both subjects to help you through your understanding of what you witnessed that evening. What may appear scary
or awkward to you may be normal, commonplace tradition to your, as you have suggested, nice neighbors. If you could answer the following questions I
might be able to ease your fears enough so that you can approach them in an educated and polite manner:
1) What time of the evening was this fire taking place?
2) Was it the night of a full or new moon?
3) Were they wearing any ceremonial garb or using any ceremonial staves, torches, or sacrifices?
4) Did you notice any repetition in their chant, or any words repeated frequently. And to that regard, is English your only language or would you have
5) Finally, do you know abouts how long they were performing the ritual?
One thing from the picture (it was quite blurry) was the noticeable perfect triangle they were standing it. An ex-girlfriend of mine that was a Wiccan
showed me once a ritual they performed in the past where they were celebrated a new altar they handcrafted for their moon goddess (It has been a many
years so I may have remembered incorrectly) and they suggested to me that the perfect angles of a triangle was symbolic of the purity of the lunar
You should never be scared of what you don't know. They very well could have been intoxicated or just trying to prank you. After you find a bit of
peace, through myself or someone/something else, you should simply confront them about it, in a calm, respectful manner. Unless they are truly dark in
nature, you should have nothing to fear from them. Honestly, I can understand the concern, a lot in the world has gone crazy, but they seem peaceful
-Dr. G. Ducklett