It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Attacks Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   

does anyone remember watching mars attack when the marshians taking over and the leader kills the president and it show the pyramid and the eye.Could it be the illuminati and NWO?
and it was made by Warner Bros.

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by MorbidAngel2010]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
OK? What does it mean. That it represent Mars is attacking earth.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i keep thinking about it and i thought i might ask you guys since you guys know alot about NWO and maybe already thought about this before.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What do you think about it ?
it's probably ridiculous but i was just curious about that

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Looks like the Dollar symbol (old ones) or the order of the illuminati

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The eye represents Horus. The Pyramid represents the hierarchy for knowledge and power held within the pursuit for knowledge and the pursuit for a higher being. This can not be denied. The "Mars Attacks" symbol is just a representation of that. Who is behind that representation, is hard to say at the least.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Alright, my personal opinion is that a lot of things - especially Mars Attack in this instance - is not that it's part of the conspiracy.. rather, some wiseguy writer is simply making reference to conspiracies which are floating around in the public mind.

The point is just to make people wonder.. the knowledge that it will cause discussion.
Ok... say I'm writing a book...
I decide that I'm going to call chapter 23, Synchronicity... kind of, a tip of the hat to Robert a. Wilson.. even though I don't mention him anywhere in that chapter or maybe even the book. But anyone who knows what I'm talking about will get the connection immeadiately. But did I do it on purpose? Or is it a synchronicity?
Or, Chapter 33 - the highest level of freemasonry.
I decide to call chapter 33, What is illumination? And the whole chapter is about light and darkness (not forces, just light - artificial light vs. natural, etc..)
But I call it that just because I know what it will make some people think.

Just thoughts... once the conspiracies are common knowledge (they're starting to be) then they will become powerful allusions for writers and artists...

You can no longer assume everything is part of it.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It's a satyre of the freemasons symbol...
Probably designed by Tim BURTON

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
well i think it�s more like a subliminal message as always...

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
We must take notice of the All Seeing Eye. This is the eye above the pyramid. I don't see the Freemasonic connections other than what connetions are contained with the Illuminati.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
meaning is simple, we are at the top always watching all the levels of these system (pyramid)...
The keep up on us the fear of vigilance...
There is always somebody watching, be careful

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well Actually Artist shows symbols about it and maybe it's true what you're saying or maybe the person who did it is a closet illuminati and also the pyramid has 13 layers the mars attack has i think 15 but i am still guessing about it maybe i should watch it again

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wow, I never noticed that before. Kind of funny...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ack Ack Ack!!!

*readies a collection of yodelling albums to fight the NWO*

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
It's a satyre of the freemasons symbol...
Probably designed by Tim BURTON

Thank you Nans, you beat me to it (the comment).

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I got it from google search

new topics

top topics

join